Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission 1: The Rogue's Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

Mission 1: The Rogue's Return Empty
PostSubject: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:55 am

Papers were aimlessly being scattered around as a man sweated in his office. The perspiration showing his apparent dismay and anxiety. He looked up finally and sighed, "This is bad, he's back. But, this time he has allies. How could this happen? I thought the Sand had him imprisoned, but I guess not..." he said, now combing through his hair with his hands as he let out another sigh. "This isn't going to be an easy feat, we're going to need the best," he thought to himself before calling in an anbu. The anbu appeared in a crouched position, looking up and asking of what the Hokage needed. "Call in Anbu Captain Uchiha Ranaki, along with Vice-Captain Tsugi, and Yuukin." The anbu nodded before disappearing into smoke. Lumiero sighed his last time, "S+ Rank missions are always tough... I hope they're up to it."
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:58 pm

As the Anbu appeared infront of Ranaki and informed him Ranaki nodded. Dropping his training he slid his kunai and shuriken back into place and made a hand sign. Suddenly he was gone. Appearing infront of the Hokage he nodded in a slight bow. 'You summoned me, Hokage?"
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:44 pm

Lumiero nodded, "Yes. Hello Ranaki, it seems that we have important business to discuss, once Tsugi and Yuukin get here," he told him before a knock was heard. "Come in," Lumiero said, Tsugi and Yuukin walking in seconds after. They bowed before the Hokage and Lumiero continued. "As I was saying, we have important business to discuss today." Tsugi looked on with concern as Lumiero talked and Yuukin looked off into the distant, smiling all the while he digged in his ear. "A rogue ninja, an S-rank one, Suigai, who you all should be familiar with now, has escaped his imprisonment and is now on a rise with a group of other powerful rogues. We have no idea what he is planning, but he and his group have been traveling around the villages gathering weapons and other important artifacts. The Leaf Village has been given this S+ Rank Mission to find out what Suigai is planning, stop him and his group and exterminate them."

"Any questions so far?" he asked, ready to continue.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Ranaki's sharingan never blinked as he listened to the Hokage talk of his mission. When he spoke of the other man Ranaki had no idea who the Hokage was talking about but it didn't matter. "I have no idea who this shinobi is but it doesn't matter. If he stands in our way I'll kill him. I have no questions. Go on Hokage -sama."
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:18 pm

Lumiero was a bit suprised Ranaki did not know of Suigai, but he would soon. "Well, here is Suigai's profile," the Kage said, taking out three pieces of paper and giving them to each of the anbu.

Name: Suigai

Village: Mist

Clan: Suigai isn't part of a clan...though it is rumoured that his abilities are blood-line.

Physical description: Much like Kisame, he's pretty big, 6'5, 196 pounds. He has scraggley blue hair and a more rounded face than kisame's. His eyes are a deep brown, and has a big smile. His frame is large, emphasized by his akatsuki robe. He carries a large Barrel on his back, (like gaara's gourd, but bigger...)

Personality: A cautious individual. He is increadiably patient in all things, and maintains a constant air of calm except for in the heat of battle. He prefers subltilty over strength, and enters any battle with a cool head and a complicated plan.

Hates: seafood, deserts, walking.

Backround: After being abandoned on the street as a child. He was left to roam on his own in the mist for years to fend for himself. As he developed his ability to control his unique jutsu and its power, he decided to get revenge, and attack the mist village... he succeded in devastating the village, but the mizukage (who ever it was at the time...) defeated him and sealed his jutsu. Over the next several years...he searched for away to release the seal. Until he heard of the revived akatsuki, This was his chance! He used his record as a means to get the akatsuki's attention and joined. After awhile he did many things and when the akatsuki broke up, he was just a rogue. He has gotten in much trouble with the other villages and was captured by the Sand, but now he has new ambitions and he is ready to fulfill them...

Jutsu: Lots and lots of water jutsu. Dabbles into ice jutsu sometimes. Can summon different turtles, even a boss one. Also has a LARGE amount of chakra, meaning he can make a limitless amount of water.

After giving the anbu an ample amount of time to read over the profiles, he addressed them once again. "As you can see, Suigai is no pushover. As a S rank criminal he should not be taken lightly and I hope that my top three anbu, along with a team of more anbu, will be able to take him down." He then looks to Uchiha Ranaki, "This is your first mission as Captain and I wish you luck. The group has been last sited around the outskirts of the the west of Fire Country. I need you, along with Tsugi and Yuukin, to assemble a capable team of anbu and leave as soon as possible to take care of this," Lumiero ended, sighing alittle. "Understand," he said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Ranaki scanned the profile quickly and instantly memorized it using his sharingan. as he passed it back he nodded to the Hokage. "Yes, I understand and I will not take him likely." Turning he faced the other two in his little squad. "Tsugi, you will go and assemble a small yet highely capable team. I won't sacrifice a lrge number of ANBU over this man. Yuukin, you will come with me and we will head for them now. It's time we show our powers. I know nothing of the ke ke genkai you posses and I haven't shown you all my abilities, we WILL work together or we'll die. It all falls on if you can work with me. Understood? Move out." Ranaki turned and bowed to the Hokage before he disappeared in a poof of smoke.

((Should I post there now or wait?))
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:42 am

Tsugi nodded before disappearing and gathering a team of capable anbu. Yuukin, though, as Ranaki talked, started picking at his ear again, before sighing. "Okay Mr. Serious Captain Sir, we will work together. Capiche," he spoke boringly before disappearing with Ranaki in the smoke. Lumiero just sat there, thinking over the mission and the success rate. "I hope they can do this..."

Outside, Ranaki and Yuukin started their adventure across the land. It would take about a day to get where they were going and they had to deal with eachother on the way there.

Yuukin 1: Sooo... Captain Ranaki, when did you get as a tense as a piece of wood? You never seem to just let go.

OOC: I'll guide you through the whole mission. For now, we just small talk until we get there. And once we get there I'll give you more information on the rest of the mission enemies and the enemies plans.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:47 am

As Ranaki leapt from tree to tree his sharingan never once devoided from it's target. As Yuukin spoke they still did not move. "You you'r suprise I am not naturally all that tense. I preffer to keep my technical thought process and the serious demeanor helps me do so. Also being brought up as a "Prodigy" of the Uchiha clan many responsibilities were placed on me at a very young age. That also helped me become as 'tense as a piece of wood"." Ranaki smirked as he leapt, the upcomming harsh battle exciting him. "So how did you develope the Rinnegan, or is it a ke ke genkai? It seems only one person can have it once correct?"

((OOC: Ok, sounds like a plan!))
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:00 pm

Yuukin sighed, "I really don't know. Somehow, one day, it just happened. I had the rinnegan. It was weird," he said, connecting with Ranaki for that one moment, seemingly acting normal before running into a tree. He got up quickly and acted as nothing happened. "I did that on purpose," he laughed, smiling as he rubbed the back of his head. "What about your eyes, is the mangekyou in your sights. I heard you have to kill a million kittens to get one," he said in all seriousness, showing how ridiculous and silly Yuukin can be at times.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:52 pm

Ranaki chuckled slightely. 'Sure ya did. And yes, I'm trying to find a way to aqcuire it. And from what I've heard it's tten thousand puppies, who the hell said kittens!?" Ranaki spoke as he dodged a tree and flipped in a circled and lunged foreward more quickly.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Yuukin smiled as he made Ranaki warm up alittle, "I have my sources. Anyway," Yuukin says, getting serious again. "The mangekyou sharingan... what you going to do with it? Save the world, or destroy it? I heard it's hella powerful. Like you can summon a God or something, or seven day flames or make jello out of water."
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:10 pm

Ranaki smirked as they were moving quickly. "Hell i didn't know about the flames and didn't care about the god. I just want the jello abaility." Ranaki smiled slightely butt then it darkened, his eyes narrowed on the distance. "The reasons I want it are my own. I won't discuss it with anyone." Spiralling around a tree he looked at the sky and continued moving. "How close are we?"
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:17 pm

Yuukin smiled, "We're about halfway," hw said before starting a long silence. After traveling for many hours, they finally arrived at the town. Yuukin sighed, "Finally, that took forever. Now, where the hell are we supposed to go from here? Lumiero was NOT specific." Yuukin then walked around, asking random people until he came upon a shady-looking ninja. "Hey you, tell me everything about Suigai." The man just looked at him and laughed. "Suigai, hahahaha, I don't remember who he is. Well, for a price I might." Yuukin flashed the man a smile. "I got waffles." The rogue laughed again, "Hahaha, you're a good one. I need something better than some damn waffles. I need gold." Yuukin sighs, "Then, Captain Ranaki, do what you do. My waffle tactics won't work on this one."

Meanwhile, a group of shadowy figures spoke in secrecy. "So, we have to steal all of these things?" One spoke out, only to get replied harshly back. "Yes, ALL of these. How many times do I have to tell you, the boss wants them all." He cried out again, "Okay, whatever." One smirked a small smile. "Did you forget, some of these things are powerful weapons, very powerful weapons." The one who complained suddenly changed his demeanor. "I see, then what the hell are we waiting for," he yelled. The others shushed him before they all disappeared into the shadows once again, intent on finishing their mission.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:22 pm

Ranaki was stepping foreward as he glanced over his shoulder. Had he heard something? No. Turning back to the man that was being difficult Ranaki got eye to eye with the man, his face unmoving as his Sharingan spiraled and locked onto the shinobi. Ranaki's voice was low, almost inaudible. "Rogue, you will give us the information we need or I will be forced to torment you. I will show you the deepest horrors in your sub-concious mind and make them real. I will destroy all you hold dear and hold your dieing bodies eyes open so you must watch it. If you don't belive me...look into my eyes." Ranaki's sharingan spiraled. If the man told them he would walk away, if he refused he would use the sharingan's ability and throw the man into a genjutsu of the most horrifying mind destroying variety for a few seconds only to see if he will answer, if it's still no he will do so again.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:49 am

That did not sound flattering to the man, at all. "Okay, okay, I'll tell you everything," the man pleaded, knowing that the sharingan users and their genjutsus were very powerful and could cause trauma. "Okay, this Suigai, he's the leader of this new group of Rogues. He's... he's got plans. I'm guessing he's in this town to the get the lost weapons of the leaf warriors. I think there are three of them, all stored in a shrine somewhere due east. There hasn't been any reports of them stealing it, yet... so you might catch him," he explains. Yuukin smiles, "Good, good. Now take a waffle for your help," he said taking out a frozen waffle and putting it on the rogue's lap. The rogue gave him a small, half smile, "Yeah, okay... thanks. But that's all I know, boy. So, you two better get going..." Yuukin sighed, "Sure, sure..." He then looked to Ranaki, "so... we know where to go, you ready?"

As Yuukin and Ranaki finally got the man to spill the beans, the rogue group was already in the shrine, excavating it. One of the numerous rogues smiled as took out one of the guards with a powerful wind jutsu, followed by another rogue breaking down various impediments with earth jutsus. "Found it," one slinder one said, a red beautiful polearm now in his hand. 4 chains were attached to it. The bigger one smiled also as he found a large mallet like hammer combination. "Yo, this shit is beast. I like it." The last one, the smallest and the one who specialized in wind jutsu, picked up a large chakram. "Yeah, these weapons are the ones. It looks like mission complete." The large one smiled, "Let's get the scrolls on how to use them first before we go," he yelled before slamming it on the ground, a large boulder of earth flying up. The other ones agreed after seeing it's power, "Yeah, let's do that. Tell the other rogues to watch while search for the scrolls." The smallest one would then go outside, chakram in hand. He approached the large number of rogues, "Okay, keep watch... we gotta do something for this mission is fully complete." The rogues just snarled and agreed.

The Leaf Anbu, being very quick and being in haste, would arrive on the scene of the shrine. Seeing the outside of the shrine empty... seemingly. The numerous rogues were there, but they used a concealment jutsu to hide themselves. Hiding in plain site was the trait of an ignorant ninja and so was messing with a rinnegan and a sharingan. Yuukin sighed, "We're here." His rinnegan eye powers now finding the ninja easily. He knew Ranaki would see it too. "Should we just flush them out, Captain Ranaki. These little rogues are weak," he told him, five more Yuukins appearing beside him as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:56 am

Ranaki's sharingan found the rogues with no problem. The chakra flow gave it off, it seemed like they were glowing. Ranaki was silent for a few moments before he nodded. "They are relatively weak but we don't know who else is here. These are lackies, not the leaders. I have an idead." Ranaki pulled out a scroll and rolled it out. The containment scroll released silently and a mass amount of suped up high explosive scrolls appeares. Ranaki quickly rolled all of them into two equal stacks. Closing his eyes the two piles of explosive scrolls turned into clones. Ranaki leaned closer to Yuukin. "These clones will go out and attack them. What they don't know is once the clones are in the middle of their group or close enough to a large group of them they will explode. I have enough explosive tags in one to wipe out the entire group, but the other is just to make sure it finishes the job." Ranaki closed his eyes and the clones moved.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:24 am

Yuukin grinned at his plan, "Good idea, this should work perfectly." With that, the clones advanced onward and the rogues fell straight into the trap. The rogues pounced on the ninjas quickly to only get massacred by a large explosion. "Easy as pie," Yuukin replied as most of the rogues were annihilated. "Now, we go inside." Yuukin stood up with Ranaki and approached the building, but... they were confronted by three ninja, each one wielding a different weapon. The biggest one, his name was Doru...

[Doru - An A-rank doton using rogue ninja known for his great strength/defense and chakra control. Doru uses his chakra control to aid in his physical strength, making himself strong enough to punch through boulders with ease.

Kasuihanma (Ground spike): This is Doru's main weapon. This is a huge metal weapon, and too heavy for any regular ninja to weild, but has the special ability to channel his elemental chakra into it. It resembles a giant mallet, but one side is flat while the other side has huge sharp spikes on it. The flat side is excellent for knocking things far away and blocking small things like kunai. While the spike side is good for making large holes in people. With his earth chakra, he can hit the ground with the flat side of the mallet and make a earth shield erect to protect him. If he hits the ground with the spike side, he can make spikes of earth head straight for his enemies.]

He picked up his large weapon and smiled. "It seems we have company guys," he said, looking over at one of the other rogues, Kio, the slender, yet fit one...

[Kio - An A-rank katon using rogue ninja known for his great speed and agility. He can fire off fire jutsus quickly and efficiently.

Firago: his weapon, a polearm with four long chains that are on fire coming out of the tip. The chains end in sharp blades that are crescent-shaped and also on fire. The polearm itself is pure black, with shiny red spheres at the ends. The chains can twirl around so fast that it becomes a sort of shield, protecting Kio from some projectile attacks. Also, it has the ability to harness the fire of the chains and shoot a large blast of searing-hot flames at the opponent.]

Kio sighed, "Yeah, Leaf ninja by the looks of it too. Genchi," he looked over, eyeing the most slinder and most agile by the look...

[Genchi - An A-rank fuuton using rogue known for his weapon use and speed.

Wind Chakrams - he summons many different chakrams. Small, medium and large. He can control the chakrams with his wind chakra. He also is proficent in Shadow Clone Replication technique, giving him the ability to make more and more chakrams as he pleases.]

Genchi smiled, "It's simple, we just kill them." With that, Genchi took his large chakram and span in very quickly, creating a powerful vortex and he sent it at the Uchiha Captain, Ranaki. Meanwhile, Kio dissappeared along with Doru and attempted to slash Yuukin 1, 4 and 6 in the back with the chains while Doru attempted to pulverize Yuukin 2, 3 and 5 with a large earth shattering hammer slam. Yuukin 1 created an earth wall to block the chains and Kio kept up his slashing, breaking it moments after and sending a large fireball at the three. Yuukin 2, 3 and 5 hardly dodged the attack and Yuukin 5 went in for a powerful punch for it only to be dodged and parried with a hit to his stomach. "Damn, they're good," Yuukin 5 exclaimed, getting up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:39 am

Ranaki quickly ran his eyes over the opponents. None were on his or yuukin's exact level but they also had those weapons,and they radiated experienced death. Suddenly the attacks were underway. As the vortex came towards Ranaki he flashed through a few hand signs and slammed his palm to the ground. A hole appeared and he jumped into it knowing vortex's wouldn't work underground. Once down he moved through the ground silently and focused on the man's previous position. Smashing through the ground just a few inches behind the man he threw multiple kunai and shuriken, some to his sides, others above him. Attached to the some of them were wires, others had explosive tags. If they were moved away by force they would explode if not then the wired ones would wrap the attacked and be followed by Ranaki's pheonix flower. The angle in which he threw the weapons was so some would miss, purposely and they would be heading towards one of the other rogues on the opposite side.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 11:58 am

Genchi smirked at the tactics of the Anbu Captain. Just as he threw the different assortment of weapons, he spun his chakram over him, making a large tornado barrier, which made all of the weapons and bombs explode before they could even reach him. The weak fire jutsu also being repelled by the large tornado. "Hehehe, you have to try better things than that," he taunted, now focusing more chakra on the tornado he created. In mere moments, the tornado would turn into wind blades -each one able to cut through wood- that he would quickly throw at Ranaki and they would track him indefinitely unless Ranaki would parry them with an equal power or greater power.

Thanks to Genchi and his large tornado, the other weapons never came into contact with the other rogues, Kio and Doru. Kio's fire polearm charged up another fire blast and shot it along the ground, making a large wave of fire head for the Yuukins. Yuukin 1 did a few handsigns and a water wall appeared out of the blue. Blocking it, but when the water wall dissipated, Kio was gone and he was above them sending another wave of fire. All the Yuukins barely dodged the attack, getting slight burns. Yuukin 6 started a fang over fang with his dog while Kio was above them and Yuukin 4 got out a katana, getting ready for what would happen next.

With Doru, Yuukin 2 summoned a snake and made it lunge at him, but it was easily parried and smash on spot. Doru laughed, "How weak." The rogue then went on attack again, hitting the ground and making a large rock appeared; the large rock was swatted at and it rushed toward the three. Yuukin 5 jumped in front of it, focusing his chakra and punching right through it. Doru was right behind the rock when he broke it and attempted to stab him with the mallet side of the hammer. But, Yuukin 3 was there for Yuukin 5, so the stab seemingly went through, but Yuukin 5 burst into butterflies. "Thanks Yuukin 3," the large Yuukin said as he appeared behind him. Doru flashed another smile. "Come on boys... I know you can do better than that."
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:08 pm

As the wind torrents came towards him Ranaki flashed a few hand signs and slammed them onto the ground a massive stone barrier, if they cut through that he was in trouble. As he waited for the torrents to strike the barrier Ranaki's mind raced over the elementals he'd learned. Fire jutsu was affective against wind but he needed something much stronger than a pheonix flower. Leaping high over the wall Ranaki shot off a massive stream of fire which was soon followed by a great fireball jutsu as he landed.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:15 pm

The chakram was spun extremely quickly in front of the man, repelling most of the flames from the first fire jutsu, but the flames were overwhelming him and it started to get too hot. Genchi hastidly took the air, took out some shuriken, tossed them and used shadow clone replication to throw hundreds of them at once. And just before they could get even close, he used Great Breakthrough to make them fly at Ranaki faster than ever before. The Yuukins still continued their battle, non-stop they exchanged jutsus for jutsus.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Ranaki watched the shuriken fly towards him Pulling out a kunai he bolted directly towards the shinobi, his sharingan making dodging and knocking the shuriken aside with his kunai kinda easy. Leaping high into the air a mass amount of chakra gathered in his palm, suddenly he was a blur as he shot downwards towards the shinobi. They were utnumbered and if the battle went on too much longer they wouldn't be able to take on the leader. Ranaki was close, very close as he drew his arm back. "CHIDORI!" As he yelled he thrust it foreward hard aiming for the shinobi's core.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:56 pm

The chidori was suprisingly pretty successful, hitting Genchi in the side and making him fall to the ground in immense pain. The other two rogues spotted this and cried out, "Genchi!" The large one cursed and got angry, "Fuck you, now you gotta die," he yelled, now running at Ranaki, hammer in hand. But, an assortment of kunai would stop him out of nowhere. Tsugi and a horde of anbu appeared around the rogues, swords drawn and pointed at them. Tsgui flashed a small smile at Ranaki, "Got here just in time, Captain." Doru and Kio were now heavily outnumbered and Genchi was in an horrible condition. "Well, give up... this is over," Tsugi told them. Doru smirked, "Hmm, time to retreat," he slyly told him before he hit the hammer on the ground, causing the earth to implode around him, and when the smoke was gone, so was Doru. Kio had already escaped with his speed and they both were on their way, leaving Genchi...

Tsugi walked over to Captain Ranaki, "They got away, but we have him..." They could figure out more from this ninja, after all, he wasn't dead yet and maybe he knew where Suigai was and, more importantly, what his ultimate plan was.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Ranaki nodded. "Good work Vice-Captian. Now to deal with him, have a portion of the ANBU take up a perimitter and watch the terrain around us." Ranaki walked over and rolled the wounded man over onto his back. Smirking he crouched and tossed the weapon to Yuukin. Pulling out a kunai he trailed it over the wound lightely but causing pain none the less. Quickly pressing a strip of leather into his mouth to hold it opened he checked for any pills or anything he could use to kill himself prior to answering. Waving a few more Anbu over he ordered them to hold his amrs and legs away from one another so he couldn't preform any hand signs. Ranaki's sharingan deactivated to preserve chakra and help rebuild sooner. Pressing the kunai hard into the wound for maximum pain he forced the man to look at him. "What are your plans and where is that little shit Suigaui?" Ranaki smirked as he pressed the Kunai harder. The dark side was slowly comming out of Ranaki, he specialized in combat and torture.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:24 pm

Genchi shouted in pain, these Leaf Anbu were more brutal then he thought. "Fucking stop," he yelled, "I'll tell you, just get that fucking kunai out of me." Genchi pleaded, he was more of a wimp then he let on... Doru and Kio should of took him with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission 1: The Rogue's Return
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Leaf Village :: Missions-
Jump to: