Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rio vs Yuukin (Because I'm bored)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rio
Founder
Rio

Rio vs Yuukin (Because I'm bored) Empty
PostSubject: Rio vs Yuukin (Because I'm bored)   Rio vs Yuukin (Because I'm bored) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 7:35 pm

*In a wierd area that consists of every type of terrain ever*

Yuu1: You stole my waffle! Evil or Very Mad

Rio: I didn't know it was yours.

Yuu2: Now you must pay! Face the hidden powers of the Rinnegan!

Rio: (Oh S****) *Activates Byakugan* (Might as well test myself against the Rinnegan while I have the chance.)

Yuu1: Shinra Tensei! *Rio concentrates chakra to his feet to resist being blasted back*

Yuu2: Summoning jutsu! *A giant ram runs at Rio*

Rio: (Wow!) *Rio summons Tsume and he attacks the ram from the side knocking it down*

*Yuu3 rips off his arm and shoots a missile at Rio*

Rio: (What the hell is that!) *Rio dodges and sees it explode* (An explosive?!) *Yuu3 charges at Rio with a large blade weapon* Out of the way! *Rio blasts him back with wind jutsu* (I'll have to use sage mode.) *Rio draws on natural energy*

Yuu1: Hell Realm back! Other realms front. *They take formation four bodies at the fron in a line. god body in the middle hell body in the back*

Yuu2: Summoning jutsu. *A giant bird flies at Rio*

Rio: (Master chakra style.) *The bird stops in mid air having been caught by Rio's chakra and gets finished by Tsume* Wind style pressure damage!

Yuu1: Shinra Tensei. *Stops the jutsu then his third body turns its other arm changes to form a blade* Shinra Tensei. *Yuukin launches his third body at Rio*

Rio: Chakra shield. *Rio blocks the attack* Master chakra style. *Rio blasts chakra into Yuukin's third body and it gets sliced apart* That's one.

Yuu1: Grr. *Yuukin's 4th body runs at Rio*

Rio: Tentou. *Rio and Yuu4 have start fighting with taijutsu the entire time Yuu4 keeps trying to grab Rio by the head* Get back! *Rio uses rotation to blast back Yuu4 and charges at him*

Yuu1: Bansho Tennin! *Rio flies at Yuukin and gets caught by Yuukin's 5th body*

Rio: (He's draining my chakra.) *Rio cuts Yuu5 with his wind chakra*

Yuu1: Shinra Tensei. *Rio is pushed back at Yuu4 which reaches out for his head to pull out his soul but gets crushed by Tsume* I've had enough of you. *Repulses Tsume*

Rio: (Four bodies left.)

Yuu2: Summoning jutsu. *A giant tiger, dog, and rhino all charge at Rio*

Rio: (Crap. I have no choice.) *Rio goes wolf form and faster than came be seen he arcs around above the animals and launches three Rasen Shurikens at them destroying them he starts losing sage mode but quickly takes one of his special chakra pills and quickly draws on enough natural energy to return to sage mode and goes right back into his wolf form.*

Yuu2: Summoning. *Before he knows it Rio's hands has gone right through him*

Rio: This makes three.

Yuu1: Shinra Tensei. *Pushes back Rio* Bansho Tennin. *Pulls his dead bodies back toward hell body*

Rio: Rasen Shuriken. *Throws it right at Yuukin's hell body*

Yuu1: Bansho Tennin. *Yuukin's 5th body jumps in front of it and absorbs it hell body brings up the enma to restore the other 3 bodies but gets a right hook to the face from Rio before he gets the chance and hits a nearby cliff.*

Rio: (Two left)

Yuu1: No! Shinra. *Rio puts chakra in his hands and feet Yuu1 increases the force and Rio increases the amount of his chakra in his hands and feet until yuukin has reached the maximum force of his Shinra Tensei* You didn't finish my hell body!

Rio: (What?) *Rio looks back and sees the Hell body has healed itself and the other bodies Yuukin's shinra Tensei finally ends but Rio finds three summoned animals running at him* Enough summons! *Rio hooks the first one sending it crahsing into the summon next to it and Rio spin kicks the third summon knocking it out*

Yuu1: This wolf form of yours is strong.

Rio: You've barely seen everything. Ice style: Black Dragon blizzard.

Yuu1: What?! *The Yuu1 and 5 dodge* (I need time to regenerate my Shinra Tensei.) *Yuu4 charges at Rio and Yuu3 charges at him with a large blade weapon their attacks are stopped by the chakra surrounding Rio*

Rio: Taijutsu is useless. *Rio howl blasting back the two bodies with wind*

Yuu1: (I don't have the energy for Shinra Tensei but I can still use my ninjutsu.) Giant Fire ball jutsu! *Rio takes it full on*

Rio: You have to hit me alot harder than that Yuukin!

Yuu1: Water style Giant Waterfall jutsu. *A vortex of water shoots at Rio*

Rio: Great Breakthrough. *Rio blasts the water back at yuukin*

Yuu1: Mudwall. *A wall forms and shields the wave coming at Yuukin*

Rio: (Master chakra style.) *Rio's chakra gathers around him then spreads out in a circle the Yuukins jump to avoid Yuu4 gets cut in half Yuu5 absorbs the chakra that would have cut him and starts changing shape*

Yuu1: (Ghost body can't absorb any more natural energy from Rio.) *Yuu5 moves back to wait until the natural energy is gone*

Rio: (Four more.) *Rio sees about 10 missiles coming at him* (Those things again.) *Rio avoids but the missiles follow him as they're heat seeking missiles* (What are these things?!) *Rio shoots wind chakra at them and cuts them in half*

Yuu1: (So his chakra can even cut metal? This is getting tough.)
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Rio vs Yuukin (Because I'm bored)   Rio vs Yuukin (Because I'm bored) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:02 pm

OOC: *HEAD ASPLODES*
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Rio vs Yuukin (Because I'm bored)   Rio vs Yuukin (Because I'm bored) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Yuu1: Genjutsu

Rio: Genjutsu doesn't work on me anymore. Not with my ability to resist genjutsu.*Rio rushes at Yuukin*

Yuu1: Rain jutsu. Kirin! *Lightning comes down on Rio and the blast kicks up a huge cloud as soon as it clears we see Rio is still in his wolf form but he's taken damage from the Kirin* (It worked. Twisted Evil what the?) *Crystalized chakra forms around Rio and adds to the healing effect of the natural energy so soon Rio is back to normal* (So the only way to defeat him is to almost constantly hurt him? I'll have to try harder.)

Rio: Kirin is strong but you didn't have enough chakra to bring down as much lightning as normally did you? If you did I'd atleast be on both my knees right now. But now I know you'll be getting more serious. *Rio charges at Yuukin and almost hits but Yuu2 summons Yuukin out of the way. When Rio turns around Yuu3's head opens up and fires a beam at him. Rio uses chakra shield to block most of the beam the rest is stopped by his wolf form chakra* Seems like you're relying a lot on that body of yours to fight while you don't have chakra in your own body.

Yuu1: (He's learning about the way I fight! I mustn't give up now. For the waffle!) *Yuu1 shoots a Giant wterfall Yuu3 shoots another beam Yuu2 summons again*

Rio: Hmph. *Rio moves so fast the wind behind him tears apart the ground he passes over and blows away all the attacks and summons sent at him as he passes right by them and goes straight for the real yuukin*

Yuu1: (Finally.) Shinra Tensei. *Pushes Rio back*

Rio: That's really starting to get annoying.

Yuu1: (I can't believe this form of his.)

Rio: I'm finishing this now Yuukin. (It begins to snow.)

Yuu1: It's snowing? *Yuukin's 5th body returns*

Rio: Soon I will win. Ice style Wolf Fang jutsu. *Wolves of snow form and attack the yuukins*

Yuu1: Shinra Tensei! *Yuukin pushes them back and sees Rio has moved position* (Where'd he go?) *Hell body gets hit and when he hits the ground he's sliced apart* (Lost Hell body.) *He spots Rio to his right* Shinra. *Rio moves from his sight* Where is he now? *Suddenly the storm picks up* (What the? It's getting harder to see. Oh crap did Rio do this? Where is he? I can't see him.) *We see through Rio's Byakugan as he's running straight at the group of yuukin bodies and takes out the hungry ghost body in a pass by attack* (I lost another body!) *Asura body is destroyed* (No!.) *The last two bodies are destroyed and the storm starts dissapearing then Yuukin sees Rioagain. He's stopped using his Wolf Form.* Shinra Tensei! What? *Yuukin sees Rio's eyes have become Tentou*

Rio: Kami. You can't use your Rinnegan powers. that gravity manipulating technique doesn't work anymore.

Yuu1: Fine then. I don't care anymore if you ate my waffle. Just don't do it again! *Yuukin leaves dragging along his other five bodies*

Rio: (Well atleast I got to use my wolf form in battle.)
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rio vs Yuukin (Because I'm bored)   Rio vs Yuukin (Because I'm bored) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rio vs Yuukin (Because I'm bored)
Page 1 of 1