Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus

Go down 
+2
Rio
TranslucentHistory
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TranslucentHistory

TranslucentHistory

Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:31 pm

Name: Brick Style Taijutsu

Description of Justu: A Mixed Martial Art. Based around the usage of Mauy thai for striking, and various submission moves to finish the opponent if need be. It's very aggresive, calling for the user to get up close and personal in clenches and close enough for pinpoint punches, kicks, elbows and bone breaking joint locks and breaks.

Down Sides: The style is based around fighting only one opponent, 2 or three opponents can quickly overwhelm a user of Brick.

Chakra cost: None.

Effect: Designed to quickly overcome an opponents defenses with a flurry of attacks, then to close, clench and break an arm or leg.

History: Not much history behind the style. There have been a plethora of Mixed Martial arts used all over the world. Yoshi learned bits and pieces of what he came to call Brick from his parents and from various martial arts academies he's been through. Over the years, through his years as first a genin, then chunin and on up to jonin, he's just naturally combined alot of the lessons and ideals into what he later as a jonin came to call the Brick Taijutsu style.

Name: Dragonfly Spear Style

Description of Justu: Designed by the original user of the Tonbo-Giri, specifically for use with the Tonbo-Giri. It allows the spear to be used effectivily by the current user.

Down Sides: Without the Tonbo-Giri, this style of weapon fighting, is ineffective and almost useless.

Chakra cost: None.

Effect: A whirling, spinning, slashing and stabbing style. Very powerful and wastes no energy.

History: Created by none other the Tadakatsu Honda when he used the Tonbo-Giri many years ago. It is taught to all people who come to own the Tonbo-Giri. Yoshi learned it from his father when his father handed the spear down to him.

Name: Great Cutting Whirlwind Technique

Description of Justu: Using his spear, Yoshi can create concentrated gusts of wind mixed with chakra (Canon jutsu)

Down Sides: Short Ranged. Can be unselective of what it hits. Yoshi has a weapon that does not make it easy to perform the jutsu.

Chakra cost: 20% of chakra

Effect: This jutsu can deflect physical and sound wave attacks and attack at the same time, making it both an offensive and defensive jutsu.

History: Yoshi learned this jutsu from a scroll that Temari wrote herself. It took him several years to put it together after the first lessons from the scroll, as Temari could use her fan to easily create gusts of wind. Yoshi needed to spin his spear fast enough to create the wind to get the jutsu started.

Name: Taser Beam

Description of Justu: A concentration of the ambient electrical/lightning chakra in the immediate area is gathered then much like a taser, is used to then stun the taget.

Down Sides: Easily dodged. Takes awhile to gather the lightning chakra and condense into the beam like blast.

Chakra cost: 10% of chakra

Effect: A blast of lightning chakra. Upon a hit, it'd be like getting hit by a tasers probes, sending a current through the targets body, shutting down their ability to act, siezing and stunning the body.

History: Yoshi came across this one quite by accident. It eventually developed into one of his own personal jutsus. It began when he was practicing, on his own one night. Getting frustrated with the fact he couldn't perfectly time his attacks in the kata he was doing he sighed at sat down for awhile. It was almost unnoticable at first as he was still angry. Slowly he came to note that the ambient chakra in the area was swirling towards him. He stood up and touched a nearby railing, which sent a blast of lightning up his body. To put it simply he screamed as he flopped on the ground like a fish, several other ninja found him, and between laughs of mirth helped him up to his feet. There after he tried to replicate the effect, eventually creating Taser Beam Jutsu.

Name: One Thousand Needles

Description of Justu: A jutsu built specifically for use from a spear. Concentrating chakra into the spear and the arms and upper body, the user speeds up their muscles, using that speed to unleash a wall of super fast stabs from their polearm.

Down Sides: Very linear. Very trying on the body. Can be dodged if timed correctly.

Chakra cost: 20% of charka

Effect: As many as one thousand super fast, hard to dodge piercing stabs.

History: An extension of the Dragonfly Spear Style, that just seems to naturally come to any wielder of the spear. Concentrating chakra to create speed and strength the user can deliver a blistering amount of strikes over a short time. Yoshi just found that well using the Tonbo-Giri that this move came naturally.

Last edited by TranslucentHistory on Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Editted Great Cutting Whirlwind description and chakra cost)
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Not bad there's a problem with the great cutting whirlwind though. In our RP's time Temari lived over 500 years ago. Instead you can say an ancestor from that time learned it from Temari and it was passed down through each generation since. Or you can say something else if you like. And making it cost 40% of your chakra? For us that's a little much for a Jounin ninja. Escpecially considering Temari wasn't even a Jounin when she used it. 40% is too much unless your character has a low amount of chakra.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
TranslucentHistory

TranslucentHistory

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:00 pm

I think I have an idea that'll work better with what I have here. Lemme edit....
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:16 pm

yeah hist i forgot to say we are much more....laid back i guess.
Back to top Go down
TranslucentHistory

TranslucentHistory

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Is that good or bad?
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:46 pm

It's good. Promise.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Alright I approve them.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
TranslucentHistory

TranslucentHistory

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Woot time to start a war between Konoha and Sand! *is clown ing*
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:00 pm

sorry, you missed that. already happened last arc. but tensions between the villages are tight, maybe you can start another some time...
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:11 pm

yeah, we never did finish off the leaf village.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:16 pm

Finish off the leaf...

Ha.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:41 pm

oh....heeey there tez, didnt know you would read that <_<
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 1:57 pm

I read everything. I know everything. I am everything.
Back to top Go down
TranslucentHistory

TranslucentHistory

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:20 pm

So just out of curiousity....are my jutsu's okay now?

Taking into account my stats and everything.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:38 pm

NinjaTez wrote:
I read everything. I know everything. I am everything.

Let's get this straight: This is my world. I'm just letting you live here. Twisted Evil

TranslucentHistory wrote:
So just out of curiousity....are my jutsu's okay now?

Taking into account my stats and everything.

I don't really decide anything, but I think they look good. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:05 pm

lol zet, nice(you guys have no idea how many times i here that......) and yes, they are approved(secretly hasnt read them at all.....<_<)
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 5:50 pm

Crazy Puppet is Crazy.

And your jutsus are okay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus   Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu's Jutsus
Page 1 of 1