Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eagle Summons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Eagle Summons Empty
PostSubject: Eagle Summons   Eagle Summons EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:22 am

Eagle Summons

Current Scroll Holder(s): Rana Nassier
Signatures: Kai Uzuki(deceased) and Rana Nassier

Summoning: I-Guru
Summon Rank: C
Summon Description: The Summon calls fourth a small golden and brown eagle. Aside from its feet and talons being coated in armor it looks just like a normal bird and aside from its immense intelligence and the mental link it shares with its contract holder, it is.
Uses: I-Guru's only uses are as a messenger and a scout. In battle he is more or less a normal eagle. He is the youngest of the Eagles.

Summoning: Zuu
Summon Rank: B
Summoning Description: A larger and more formidable looking eagle. With sleek black feathers and standing a little bit larger than a normal man, Zuu has piercing golden eyes and a wicked intelligence. The armor around his legs is thicker and his talons sharper meaning he can participate rather nicely in combat. He possesses the ability to speak and in combat he can fire off his feathers which act like bullets and his wings are strong enough to create gusts of wind strong enough to throw a man violently off his feet. His talons can act as swords as well.
Uses: Zuu's primary use is for transportation, he is the middle brother and a lover of combat and so should it come to it he can preform rather nicely in most battles though he is nowhere as strong as his older sibling.

Summoning: Stratoavis
Summoning Rank: A
Summoning Description: Much larger and much more deadlier looking than his two little brothers, Stratoavis stands the size of an elephant and is clad in lightweight battle armor. Able to speak and possessing a genius intelligence Stratoavis is more of a peace seeker and thus would rather not to fight. When pushed into combat however he is a deadly foe, his armor is powerful, his beak and talons sharp enough to pierce armor and he not only possesses the ability to fire off his feathers as bullets but he can even fly at mach 2 speeds and his wings can generate powerful tornado like winds.
Uses: Stratoavis prefers to be used for transportation reasons however he truly excels in combat, much to his dismay.

Summoning: Garuda
Summoning Rank: S
Summoning Description: The big bad and mighty head of the Eagle Family, Garuda is a gigantic being who easily dwarfs not only Stratoavis but all living(non demon and summons) things and all man made buildings. He is an honorable warrior, a fierce protector whom much like his eldest boy is clad in a powerful armor, his being gold much like the color of his youngest son. In combat Garuda truly reigns as king of the sky, he can achieve mach 3 speeds and his wings can produce gale force winds with a simple flap. He is the only Eagle who can freely manipulate chakra and does so to produce a powerful wind tunnel effect to suck in or blast away foes and he can even create blades of wind using wind chakra as well. His strongest attack is one which he draws in and manipulates all the wind chakra around him, causing a massive cone of air to twist violently around his very form. With this he then slams into his opponent and releases the chakra creating a massive and super powerful F-5 Tornado complete with a violent chakra explosion. He is the King of the Eagles and thus his power rightly reflects that. Much like this oldest two boys he can speak perfectly and is the most intelligent of the flock.
Uses: Garuda is a warrior and refuses to be used as anything else. Despite being a warrior however he is rather fickle and only fights those he deems worthy. A sure way to get him to fight is if Stratoavis is defeated in combat, or if you beg him over and over and over again which has the chance of irking Garuda to the point of turning on you.... so that's not a good idea.

Last edited by Rana on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

Eagle Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Summons   Eagle Summons EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:55 am

I like them. Very Happy But, as I've said, I'm new to admining. So my judgment may not apply.

The only real problem I see is the fact that Garuda dwarfs all other summons. There are some pretty big ones. >_> He might actually be too big to use some of his attacks effectively.

On that note, the F5 tornado thing is REALLY powerful, but then again, what isn't at S-Rank?

Eh. I don't see why not. I approve. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Eagle Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Summons   Eagle Summons EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:27 am

<_< He dwarfs all natural animals and all buildings in the Naurtoverse. Also the damage caused by Rasenshiruken created a city sized crater. An F5 tornado can't do that.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

Eagle Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Summons   Eagle Summons EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 6:26 am

Hey, take it easy. I said I was new at this, and it was 4:00 in the morning...
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Eagle Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagle Summons   Eagle Summons EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 8:13 am

isee no problems either. approved.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Eagle Summons Empty