Share | 

The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:16 pm

A cloaked man leaned against a tree that was sitting between the border of the countries of Rain and Grass. The man's name was Ryoh and he was wanted and listed in the black book. He had been going from Rain and Grass for supplies for the last couple of months so he could lay low until somebody strong came his way. Somebody strong that he could use and trust as an ally.

Luckily for him that somebody was close and stealing from his campsite, which wasn't far from where Ryoh was resting. Ryoh got up from his spot with a sigh and strolled over to his makeshift home to find somebody, a woman to be specific, eating his food. He recognized this woman as a rogue from the Mist village. A rogue strong enough to kill some the strongest bounty hunters of the day. HE figured this could be the person he was waiting for.

"Excuse me, miss, but if you wanted for you only had to ask," he said and he slowly walked towards her, inspecting the campgrounds to see if she had tampered with anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:26 pm

Hikato looked embarrassed for a moment, and then peered at Ryoh. "Of course I could have asked." She said, and then peered toward him with a bored look. "I guess manners do work, sorry for taking." She said after a moment, she twirled a kunai in her hand. She remained at ease as he walked closer noticing who he was. She continued twirling the kunai between her fingers. She didn’t even seem to notice she was doing it.

Then she grinned, it wouldn’t take much for her to escape. Her eyes went to the area around them for a moment before she backed up rocking on her heels. Her bangs fell over her eyes as she thought about this. He was stronger than her probably so fighting was not an option she’d take.

She rather walk away with no fighting, but if she had to she would. Her eyes narrowed now, and she stopped rocking on her heels. “Well then, sorry for raiding your camp.” A smile played along her features.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:35 pm

"I would like it if you gave the food you took back," Ryoh said calmly as he walked closer to her. He kept moving closer until they were arms-length away from each other as he continued, "That is if you took food and didn't just eat it." Ryen turned his back as he sat down on the floor and said, " I can cook you a meal, and after that we could talk and put this bad first impression behind us. How about it, Hikato No'Tido, S-rank rogue from the Mist Village?"

Ryoh didn't look at her to see her expression and went inside his camp and brought out cooking ingredients and utensils. As he prepared to cook and he told her, "Yes, I know who you are and I won't try to bring you in. I just want to talk, from one rogue to another." As he finished the statement, Ryoh pulled off his cloak to reveal his identity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:45 pm

Hikato looked at Ryoh, she had placed the food back out, she actually hadn’t eaten any of it. “I see rouge to rouge, well then...” She seemed at more of an ease now. It seemed fine he hadn’t made any worrisome advances so she figured that was the positive note. She remained silent for now watching Ryoh. Then she shifted her stance looking down at the food for a moment, well this was an awkward first impression...

Then she let out a soft sigh, “Well I didn’t think I’d meet anyone here, but it happens when you raid their stuff I guess.” She mused, and then fixed her hair so it was out of her eyes. She liked to be able to see someone. It helped her when it came to read body reactions. She was a medical nin that knew all the points to hit to render someone unconscious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:51 pm

Ryoh took the food and quickly made a stew of the ingredients Hikato planned to steal. He poured her and himself a bowl of the stuff, "I'm sure you know who I am and what I'm wanted for. I was all over the newspapers and wanted books for awhile, but what about you? What did you do that was so wrong? Tell me your story and I'll tell you mine." he stated as he pulled out spoons for the two to eat the stew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:01 pm

Hikato grinned, “My story?” She nodded her head now, “Nothing to tell really, I mean besides killing a couple strong figures in the mist village...” Hikato looked away from a moment, and then gazed back at Ryoh. “Well, I guess I can’t handle when people are arrogant to me...” Hikato began sitting down with her legs crossed in a full lotus. She looked at the ground for a moment.

“I agreed to heal one of the clan’s members...” Hikato trailed off, “Well he agreed to my terms... So I got paid, but little did I know the guy wanted me dead too...” Hikato frowned, “So yeah, I killed him and most of the clan...” Hikato smiled, “But that’s not so bad is it? I was only defending myself against faults like that. I don’t care if I’m seen as a monster for destroying most of the clan.” She smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Ryoh sat there and intently listened to her story, only moving to put the spoon in his mouth. When she finished he began, "So you're in this situation because of liars. Well, I'm true to my word and I'll tell you my story. You know of the current Hokage, Lumiero Mezclado, right. We used to be the best of friends and rivals as children, and in our early adulthood we competed for the spot of hokage. As you know he got the job and I was shoved in Anbu so I could feel important. Now if you've read the world news for the past couple of years you'd now that Lumiero is one of the most successful Hokages and I always thought 'That could've... no should've been me!'

"Eventually I got fed up with it and snuck into the Hokage's office during night hours and found a scroll that detailed an organization Konoha destroyed centuries ago, called the Akatsuki. Their dream was to conquer the world and make it a dream world. Their dream became my dream and I left to make that dream a reality. They charged me with going rogue and stealing secrets." Ryoh finished as he wolfed down the rest of his stew.

Ryoh put his bowl down, stood up, and let out his hand. "I haven't been hiding here but waiting here. Waiting for somebody I could trust and help me make the dream a reality. A dream where the land is ruled by one and keeps wars and tragedies from happening. We can end the pain. You could be that person, Hikato. Take my hand and that'll be the hand that leads you to a new world."

Last edited by Ryoh on Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:27 pm

Hikato looked at Ryoh, “Akatsuki...” She said the word for a moment, and then peered at Ryoh, was he serious? Taking over the world would be a lot of work, but then when all flaws were gone... She thought this over; it would mean no more liars... Her green eyes held a look of pride to them; she took Ryoh’s hand in her own, while pulling herself to her feet. “Then lead you shall.” She said smiling slightly...

Well at least she wasn’t totally alone now. She had Ryoh, and she planned on making his dream come true. If it was his dream then it would be the clan’s dream. Thus it was her own dream too. She believed his story since why would they have any point in lying to each other... That would be pointless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:40 pm

"Good. Now I'll suppose you'll be staying the night, so you can have my sleeping bag and I'll sleep on the floor. Tomorrow we can go to town and pick up more supplies for two and go from there," Ryoh said as he let go her hand and tent into the tent to prepare the her sleeping bag. He emerged from the tent and layed his cloak and floor. He sat down and told her, "You can go to sleep when you want and be sure to put out the fire when you do. Good night, Hikato."

Wit that Ryoh lied down and fell into a peaceful slumber that would last the night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Hikato watched Ryoh fall asleep, and then blinked. He falls asleep fast... Hikato thought looking surprised, and then went into the tent. She looked at the sleeping bag for a moment, and then smiled. She made a choice she hoped she wouldn’t regret. She lay down, and then laid there for a few minutes before her eyes closed, and she fell asleep. She slept peacefully throughout the night...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:52 pm

When the morning came Ryoh awoke and put his cloak on. He then when into his tent and shook Hikato a bit to wake while softly saying, "Hey, Hikato, you need to get up. We need to get supplies to sustain us for a couple of weeks." He stood there, waiting to greet her with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:59 pm

Hikato’s eyes shifted open, and then she sat up, holding a hand against her head for a moment, looking around wondering where she was. Then she remembered the night’s events, and smiled back at Ryoh while she scrambled to her feet. “Yeah, right.” She said nodding her head. She gazed at the tent for a moment, and then smiled. She moved out of the tent after fixing up the sleeping bag. She untied her red hair so it fell around her shoulders, and then grasped it tightly, and retied it up in a pony tail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:08 pm

When she got up, Ryoh took her hand pulled her outside saying, "I have something to show you," Ryen took out his sword and cut and large tree into two large sections. He then touched it, turning the large pieces of wood into riding horses. "I want you to take us to the nearest large town," he told them as he jumped onto one's back and rode off, hoping that Hikato would meet him there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:13 pm

Hikato looked at what Ryoh had done. A look of surprise had crossed her face, as she pulled herself on the other horses back. The horse took off after Ryoh’s and she smiled, wow she had never rode a horse before. She held on as the horse ran, then she peered to the left and right. She’d follow Ryoh where ever he wanted to drag her, because well she agreed to join him and she would. This was kind of fun too, having an ally, someone to trust... A warm smile crossed her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:21 pm

When the town appeared in eye's view, Ryoh stopped his horse and waited for Hikato to arrive. When she did he had them jump off their horses as the animals turned back into the wood they were originally. Ryoh then transformed himself into a larger, bulkier man saying, "I'm sure they won't allow criminals in here so we have to disguise ourselves. Our first stop will be the news stands to see if anything interesting happened."

Once Ryoh finished explaining, he walked towards the gate of the town and waited for her. He was also prepared to answer any question she had about turning things into animals.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Hikato looked at Ryoh as he changed his appearance; she changed her own into a male’s appearance. She looked like a normal shinobi. She followed after Ryoh then grinned, “How’d you change the wood into living animals?” She looked curious, since well that was the first she ever saw it happen. She appeared to be a he, not one anyone remember. Plain looks which would make her seem to fade from people’s minds. She glanced at the town as they walked. News... she hadn’t looked at any news papers in a long time.

“And does it need oxygen to survive like a normal creature?” She asked sounding very curious... She had a feeling she’d be learning a lot from Ryoh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:50 pm

"It's my Kekkei Genkai. It's exclusive to the Jirunda clan and it allows us to manipulate life from giving life to inanimate objects to overloading life in living things. Yes, they need oxygen. You need oxygen to be alive, don't you?" Ryoh explained as they approached the news stand. Ryoh took on the papers and scanned through it until stopped at one story.

"Snowing in Konoha? I think I know who this could and he'd be a welcomed addition to our group," he said aloud as he turn to Hikato and went with her/him to buy all the supplies. When they finished they exited the town and dispelled their disguises as Ryoh reanimated the wood again. "I'll tell you our next move when we get back to the camp," he told her as he jumped onto the horse and rode off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Hikato was silent, they were collecting people this would be interesting. She held on to the horse, and then closed her eyes for a moment taking a deep breath. Snow is Konoha that did seem strange since it was summer... She grinned opening her eyes and watched everything go by as they rode back to the camp. She got off of the horses back when they reached the site and then peered toward Ryoh.

“So what are we going to do?” She asked him with a curious look. She was twirling another kunai in her hand. She never noticed that she had it in her hand till she glanced at her hands. She needed to stop doing that... She looked curious as she watched Ryoh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:05 pm

"Our next stop is my home, Konoha, to pick up Zero, he man responsible for the snow. I knew ice jutsu was his specialty, but I didn't think he was good enough to make it snow. Anyway, I'll pack up everything so we can leave first thing in the morning and you can cook for the night. After we pick up Zero our first serious mission will start and that will be to assassinate the Otokage. I hear she's a bitch and abuses her power so I'm sure the Sound ninjas won't mind if we kill their leader and make me the new Otokage. Then the Sound village could act as our base. How does that sound?" Ryoh asked as he started packing everything up, still able to listen and hold a conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Hikato looked at Ryoh, and then smiled, “So we recruit Zero, and then go and kill the Otokage...” she grins as she starts taking out the food to cook. Then she glances toward the sky for a moment. “Sounds like a plan.” Hikato said, as she prepared to food. Then, she started cooking, “So Zero has control over ice, which should be some fun.” She mused as she cooked, “Well then, making that area our base should be good to. It means we have an area we don’t constantly have to move from... It also gets us recognized.” She said lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:18 pm

As Ryoh finished packing he sat next to Hikato and said, "Hopefully we'll be seen as heroes to the people and not as extremists like the original group was. Just think, together we'll make and rule a perfect world. A world that lacks wars, liars, theives, murder, pain, and hate. A world that runs on love. That is my dream and I'll make it happen no matter what I have to do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:39 pm

“There will always be people that see us as extremists, but your world sounds nice.” Hikato said as she cooked. “Would you be able to get rid of all the hate, murder, pain, all the sins of man?” She asked sounding curious. “I’ll help with your plan, and do whatever I must to make this place into the utopia...” She said, while cooking. “So tell me, what was the original group like? If you want to use their plans you must at least know some of their idea’s besides the perfect world.” Hikato said softly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:50 pm

"From what the scrolls describes the others were in it for selfish reasons which include murder and money, but the leader, Nagato, wanted to build a world without pain. A world where people wouldn't have to go what he went through. He lost his parent and friends all before his eyes and I want to make his dream a reality. The other leader, Madara, wanted a world where he and his clan ruled supreme. I never want to turn into that." Ryoh explained.

"Enough of them all I care about is forming a new successful Akatsuki. The out come of our plans is all that matters, right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ritz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Hikato was silent for a moment, before gazing up at Ryoh. “Right.” She said lightly, with a smile, “How do we free the world from all of these things? Do we take out all leaders? That would just leave chaos along the towns. People would revolt, what you’re saying is going to be a hard thing to achieve... But I believe our group shall be able to do it. People will see things our way eventually.” She said finishing the food. She divided it up between the two of them, and then started eating in silence. Her green eyes were on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:11 pm

Ryoh wolfed down his portions and spread his cloak on the floor. "We need our strength for tomorrow so we should go to sleep early. I'll wake you up in the morning so we can recruit Zero and anybody else interesting in Konoha." he said as he began to lay down on the cloak, falling asleep in the process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]   

Back to top Go down

The Fateful Encounter [Act 1]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Story :: Chapter 3-
Jump to: