Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tsuchino Clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:39 pm

Clans: Name: Doutetsu Clan
Members: Mercury, whoever wants to be in the clan.
Backround: The clan is just like any normal clan, though this clan serves their village as best they can. They will do anything to protect. Almost everyone in the clan has some part in the village.
Jutsus: Jutsu that change body parts into weapons.
Skills: The Tsuchino Clan can turn a certain body part into mercury metal, though the metal is as strong as titanium. It never rusts. It is rare that someone is born with the ability to turn their entire body metal. And even rarer that someone who was born that way can move like normal in it. The bodies become heavier in this state so their running speed is slow. If they gain momentum they can throw fast punches. Because of the metal body, it acts like armor to most physical attacks. The best way to fight them is with ninjutsu. But their main weakness is Ice and Fire. Ice can freeze their body and make it able to where you can break them into pieces, while it also weakens the metal making it almost like putty while in the ice. The fire will melt the metal making their armor weaker and their movements harder and sluggish. Lightning is bad to use against them. Because of their metal bodies they'll become electrified making their attacks even more deadly.

Last edited by Kyoshiro on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:45 pm

i think it looks good. approved.

but could you change the name of the clan to something japanese?

ic, the Doutetsu clan. means iron body

come up with something like that.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:08 pm

I think the strength of the metal needs to be nerfed to a weaker metal. The metal should also be weak the lightning.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:11 pm

hmmm... shouldn't be strong against lightning, to be able to absorb it and pass it through the ground?

and yeah. looking back, you should bring the strength down a little.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Wouldn't the initial strike cause the area to begin to melt?

I think the attack speed increase increase needs to go and the metal needs to be weaker. It's okay to be tank against Taijutsu, but those buffs practically make it ineffective and no KG should be able to passively make a form of combat ineffective.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:23 pm

alright, yeah, i didn't catch that. your speed should be pretty slow. however, once you build up momentum, while you wouldn't be that fast, you would have a lot of power.

i stil think that it should be strong against lightning.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:24 pm

But uh... He's a big chunk of metal... Metal's a conductor...
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:27 pm

so...is that for or against?
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:33 pm

No idea... I think it would make lightning jutsu hit him easier... But... I don't really know what that means...
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:07 pm

K. I'll fix the stuff.

And since his body is made of metal he conducts the electricity, becomes electrified, and then that just makes his attacks even more deadly.

Now magnetism would be what you're probably thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Titanium and mercury aren't magnetic

Plus, Steel is an extension of Earth, which is canonically weak to lightning based attacks. This armor should be weak to lightning. I was saying that the lightning attacks would go at him, because he's a conductor. The initial hit would heat up the area to the point of melting as the current would go into the ground as long as he'd grounded.

Lightning shouldn't power him up in anyway

Last edited by Ryoh on Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:23 pm

That's what I was thinking, but I didn't say anything just in case. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:17 pm

Lightning is weak against earth.

Not the otherway around.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:20 pm

No Lightning beats Earth. Sasuke had an elemental advantage against Deidara and that's why he was able to disarm the C4s
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:22 pm

No. Lightning is weak against earth. No matter what game you play, no matter what anime I've seen. Lighting has always been beat by earth. But I don't feel like getting into a dispute about it. I'll just get someone to delete this character.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:27 pm

In NARUTO Lightning beats Earth. It's flat out stated

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/361/13/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/361/14/
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:28 pm

How? I have not seen any lightning attacks beat earth. I've seen earth deflect lightning.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Don't question Kishimoto. All I now is that it goes like this:

Wind>Lightning>Earth>Water>Fire>Wind
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:23 pm

This is a Naruto RP so you have to go by Kishimoto's logic. Lightning>Earth>Water>Fire>Wind>Lightning. As Ryoh pointed out metal is a form of earth in fact Kakuzu's very jutsu was called Iron Skin IIRC and yet Kakashi was able to nuke it with a lightning blade effortlessly.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:10 pm

...they're right kyo. i can't believe i forgot about basic naruto logic...i'm ashamed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Tsuchino Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tsuchino Clan   The Tsuchino Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tsuchino Clan
Page 1 of 1