Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Is Love?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:10 pm

"Mm... These all look so good! Oh... I wish I had a bigger bag!" Ebirai drools slightly as he looks over his the apple selection of his favorite fresh fruit stand in Konoha. Their selection so diverse! There were red delicious, mackintosh, granny smith, whatever the hell those yellow ones were called, russets, and so many others!

The fruit vendor grins at him. He was their best customer, and the man knew that Ebirai always filled his bag to the brim. Handing the vendor a sack of coins in advance (their usual agreement), Ebirai begins to happily pick out apples and stuff them into his bag until it's full.

"Heheh! Thanks!" Waving goodbye, Ebirai munches of a granny smith and heads down the road to see if he couldn't find something to do.

Last edited by Zetsumei on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:20 pm

Hikato jumped from one tree, sunlight slicing through the green leaves like they were nothing. She paused for a moment, catching her breath, she was crouched on a tree branch her hands clenching down on it. She listened to the sounds around her, silence... She frowned; she doubted the silence would last... Her green eyes closed as she focused more, and then she grinned. To the left!

She dropped from the tree branch as a kunai slammed into the spot where she had been crouched. She glanced up, seeing the tracker Nin now. Her green eyes glittered, "And off I go again." she said with a smile, twirling her own kunai in her hand.

And indeed off she did go, springing into another tree.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:27 pm

Exiting the village with a sigh, Ebirai walks down the road into a forest. He throws his now-eaten apple core to the side and stretches. Sitting down next to a river, he sticks his feet in the water and looks up at the sky. "I'M SO BORED!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:30 pm

Hikato jumped through the trees, going faster now, the nin tracking her getting closer. She noticed the river, and jumped down. She landed in a crouch right beside Ebirai, her green eyes narrowed. Then she jumped into another tree. She looked at Ebirai for a moment then looked toward the trees she had escaped from.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:38 pm

Ebirai jumps and almost falls over sideways as something hits the ground next to him. Looking up, he sees a familliar and very beautiful woman. "Hi-Hikato?" Jumping into the tree next to her, he scans the area she came from, seeing nothing. "Uh... Hikato? What're you running from? You get into trouble again?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Hikato looks at Ebirai and put her finger to her lips in a 'shh' motion. Her green eye locked on a kunai flying toward them. She threw her own knocking them both to the ground. "I'm running from trackers." She said after a moment, frowning. "Always running, never time to rest." She rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:50 pm

Running? Well, that didn't sound like much fun... Didn't those guys have anything better to do then pick on Hikato? "You want me to help kill them?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:58 pm

Hikato looked at Ebirai with a smile, "You and your killing." She said lightly sounding amused, she peered toward the trees on the other side of the river. "Yes I would like that." She said now her voice soft. The two trackers landed out side the coverage of the trees. Hikato frowned, and then stood on the edge of her branch looking down.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:21 pm

Ebirai frowns at her, uncertain. "Are me and my killing bad?" Looking over to the trees, he looks for something to give the trackers away. Nothing...
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:32 pm

"No, it's just you don't have to solve everything with killing..." Hikato said with a warm smile to Ebirai. She pated his arm, he was a good friend. Then she looked at the trackers, with a warm smile peering down at the trackers.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:43 am

"I don't?..." Rubbing the back of his neck, he looks out into the forest, confused. "Well... Do you want me to go... talk to them?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:45 am

Hikato stared at Ebirai... "Do you want to talk to them?" She asked him sounding curious, he seemed unsure. "I mean you could kill them, but then we might get banned from the leaf village... Well I already am but..." She grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:54 am

Ebirai looks back at her. "Um... Well... Not really, but if you want me to..." Looking at her, he frowns. He didn't want to get banned from the Leaf Village... "But then where would I get my apples?" Looking back into the forest, he sighs. The Leaf was one of the few villages he wasn't recognized in, and he would hate to lose his ability to go there...

But if those men wouldn't let Hikato rest, they deserved to die. Maybe he could sneak into the village and work out a bargain for the apple vendor to meet him in the forest... Still not able to see the trackers, he grins at Hikato. "I'll get them for you. Where are they."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:58 am

Hikato facepalms, she thought she had been getting somewhere with him. Her eyes go to the forest now and she smiles, "They're in there somewhere from what I've seen. They've been following me all day." She said with a grin on her face. Then she lowered herself to a crouch and sat on the tree branch, "they're there." She said pointing to the two trackers at the river's edge.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:16 am

Noticing her facepalm, Ebirai frowns and sighs, catching a kunai and spinning it around in his hand. "I'm sorry, Hikato... Did I do something wrong? Did you want me to talk to them?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:18 am

Hikato shakes her head, "Ehehe... No it's fine." She smiled at him, "Do as you please." She said lightly, looking toward the shinobi trackers below. She could always kill them herself, but she didn't enjoy killing as much as Ebirai did. She actually refrained from it, she liked saving people, not destroying them.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:25 am

"Are you sure?" Something was bothering her... Sighing, he drops to the ground and makes a very un-Ebirai-like decision. Walking over to the trackers, he grins and holds up his bag. "Hey! Are you guys lost? You want an apple?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:31 am

Hikato watches Ebirai with wide eyes , what was he doing? She tilted her head watching him with a look of wonder, he was really talking to them? She remained in utter silence watching as he approached the Tracker Nin with the bag of apples. She smiled when she heard what he said, he was an amusing guy sometimes.

"We're not lost. We're traking a rouge shinobi." One said the other was silent for a moment before grinning.

"Apples? They're the best here, aren't they?" He asked smiling/

Last edited by Muni on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:35 am

"Yeah- They're amazing! Here, try one!" Tossing him a red delicious, he turns to the first tracker. "Rogue shinobi, huh? Haven't seen anyone around here. Where are you guys from?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:39 am

The second man catches the apple and takes a bite of it. It really was delicous. He looked at his partner who was the stiff of the two and then smiled. "Really? Coulda sword she went this way... Well I guess that means we went the wrong way..." He said brightly.

"Your a dumb ass, are you really going to fall for it that easy?" The other Tracker asked his partner.

"Hey I resent that." He said glowering.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:47 am

Ebirai frowns, unsure of what to do... Ugh... It would be so much easier to smash their skulls together and run away with Hikato... "Come one, guys! No need to argue." Holding up a granny smith, he offers it to the first tracker. "Here, you want one, too? I've got plenty..."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:54 am

Hikato watches in silence. She was surprised at how good Ebirai was doing. She felt pride in him for being so... well different than usual. She smiled softly now, looking at Ebirai.

"No thank you." The first one said.

"We will be going..." The second one said, dragging the other one away. >_>
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 4:17 am

Shrugging, Ebirai grins and waves goodbye. "See you guys! Good luck! Hope you find that rogue!" Putting the apple back in his bag, he shoulders it again and walks inconspicuously towards the tree.

Once there, Ebirai makes sure that they're out of sight and earshot before jumping up next to Hikato and grinning at her. "Wow! Talking is hard! I thought I'd end up killing them for sure! Heheh! Well, did I do alright, Hikato? Because we should probably get you out of here... Maybe to a little village where no one would recognize us..."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:16 pm

Hikato looked at Ebirai, her eyes were bright, "You actually talked." She said softly, and then moved to her feet. She kept perfect balance on the branch and hugged him for a momentt, she pulled back, and then peered toward the sky. The sun light still between the leaves making patterns on her skin. She blinked and then nodded her head, "Yeah we should head to a smaller village." She agreed.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:06 am

Ebirai's grin grows a little at her statement. "Yeah, and it actually wasn't as h-" Though, he cuts off and stiffens as Hikato hugs him. No one had ever hugged Ebirai before, and such a form of contact was completely unfamiliar to him. His eyes widen as she does so, assuming that she was angry and going to hurt him just like anyone else who had ever gotten so close.

But as she steps back, a small smile spreads across his visage. Odd... She hadn't hurt him at all... That was actually very... pleasant. It felt nice to have someone so close, even just for a moment, and he suddenly felt cold and alone as she let go. How very strange it was... He'd been alone all his life, and he'd never noticed until now; her embrace had given him a small taste of an entire half of life he'd never discovered... A much warmer side- Maybe there was more to life than the cold thrill of taking a life... Maybe he didn't have to be alone anymore... Maybe he'd found someone he could honestly trust...

Grin growing, he looks up at her. She was very kind for no other reason than to because she wanted to... He was glad to have bumped into her... Realizing Hikato had spoken, he looks up at her. She was so beautiful, too... Such odd thoughts! He'd never noticed the wondrous beauty of a woman before. Why would he notice hers? Shaking himself again, he snaps to attention. "What? Oh! Yeah... Smaller village... Do you which way we should head?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Is Love? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is Love?   What Is Love? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is Love?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Leaf Village :: Village-
Jump to: