Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] Empty
PostSubject: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:50 pm

Aisu flew over the over the sound village startling the villagers. Aisu landed in an open clearing and then Zero hopped down. After Ryoh got off Aisu, Aisu disappeared. "So this is the Hidden Sound Village?" asked Zero as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:59 pm

"Yeah, this is it. Should we go to the main building where the Otokage is or wait for the other two to arrive?" Ryoh asked his new companion as he looked around for the building that housed the Kage's office.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:08 pm

"If you're gunna be the leader, then YOU have to be the ones to make that decision," said Zero as he stood awaiting orders.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:18 pm

"I suppose your right. I think we should attempt to kill her now. If those two truly wanted to participate then they would've came with us, so I guess the more fun you," Ryoh said as his eyes finally found the right building. "That's the one now lets go before something bad happens."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:22 pm

"Hold on," said Zero. "I need atleast a days rest. I say we go take cover somewhere. I'm low on chakra. I can only make it snow for two days with the chakra I have now.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:56 pm

"Then lets find an inn and rest there for the day. Tomorrow we'll go after the Otokage with or without Hikato and Ebarai to back us, got it?" Ryoh asked as he transformed into a smaller, younger version of Zero. Zero nodded his head as they went to the nearest inn as Ryoh told him, "If anybody ask just say that I'm your kid brother or cousin."

They walked inside the inn and got the keys to their rooms without much question. When they actually got in the room Zero immediately found the and plopped onto it, quickly falling asleep. "I guess I'll take the floor tonight again," Ryoh said with a sigh when he realized there was only one bed. He took off his cloak and spread it across the floor to lay on. the second his head touched the floor he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:59 am

Zero woke up in the middle of the night and used his snow jutsu. It would snow for atleast three days here now. Zero climbed out the window, it had been hot in the bedroom and so woke him up. He went onto the roof and layed down on top and enjoyed the cold air and the snow. It would be morning in around an hour.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:13 pm

The noise Zero cause exiting the room, which was little, cause Ryoh to awake to see the window wide open. As he dispelled his disguise, Ryoh also noticed that Zero was gone so he followed his comrade out the window and onto the roof. "I'm guessing the other two still haven't arrived, eh? Let's get some breakfast and then we'll go attack the Otokage. We can't fight on an empty stomac and it's not like she'll be in her office. Kages need to sleep too, y'know."

Last edited by Ryoh on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:17 pm

"Make sure to put on some extra clothing. I put more chakra into the temperature dropping than into the snow fall, better for ice and better to freeze the opponents muscles. They're dressed for summer, they'll be caught off guard by winter," said Zero as he looked off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:26 pm

"I will," Ryoh said as he left the roof for about fifteen minutes and came back with heavier clothing and two bowls of porridge. He passed one of the bowls to Zero and said, "I didn't know what you like, but whatever. Now eat up so we can fight her at full strength." After he finished his statment, Ryoh wolfed his meal down and waited for Zero to finish.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:32 pm

Zero blew on his porrige and the steam stopped. It was now ice cold but wasn't frozen over. Zero's skin and breath were unnaturally cold, almost like the snow and ice itself. Zero began eating his soup and was soon finished.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:27 pm

Ryoh stood there, amazed at Zero's talent, and suggested they wait until the Otokage arrived. When she and an Anbu member walked towards the building Ryoh knew this was their chance. As the Anbu member disappeared and the Otokage herself enter the building, Ryoh turned to Zero to explain, "It's time to make our entrance, Zero. I'll break directly into her office to kill her while you assault the the building from the entrance, keeping the Anbu at bay there. I don't need reinforcements making it harder than it has to be. You the got the plan? If so then let's roll out!"

After the statement, Ryoh separated from Zero and used the hotel building to jump towards the Kage's building and enter her office through the window. 'She'll never suspect this. Still, the success of this plan rides on Zero's ability to keep the Anbu away. I may not be able to beat her if she gets reinforcements,' he thought to himself as he soared towards the window.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:37 am

Zero took off and was soon at the Kage's building. He looked around and then did seals. "Frozen Tundra!" said Zero as he put his hands to the snowy ground. Snow rose and then crashed against the building as he tried to get the ANBU's attention.
Back to top Go down
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:43 am

Stopping on his way to the financial office, Gitohero backtracked as he saw the snow hit the building. "Hey, what the?" He said as he did a look over of the building, then the ninja. Getting out his guitar, he asks. "What business do you have here, ninja?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:47 am

Zero looked up at the ANBU and smiled. "Lovely weather out here, isn't it," said Zero as he motioned to all the snow in the summer time. He then quickly made seals and held the last seal to his Ice Talon jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:53 am

"Avoiding the question, eh," he said lowly, strapping his guitar to himself. "Well, I'm sorry then, but you must be taken in. Attacking the building is an offense," he strummed the guitar as he said this, a wave of explosive sound rushing for the icy ninja.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:57 am

Zero smiled and then dove to the side of the building using it as cover. "Ice Talon!" said Zero. The snow shot up from the ground and covered the top of his hands and then a spike shot from the ice and came to a point. Zero then began making more seals.
Back to top Go down
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Gitohero watched as the ninja avoided the attack by getting behind the building. "Clever, but it won't protect you from this." He then started playing his guitar, it turning yellow as he plucked the strings very quickly. The guitar turned yellow as clouds started to form over Zero. In a instant, a large bolt of lightning rushed from the sky and descended upon Zero.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:05 pm

"Ice Wall!" said Zero as he released the jutsu. The wall grew up to ten feet tall. He then started making more seals. Hopefully the Ice Wall will be able to catch the lightning before it hits him.
Back to top Go down
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:13 pm

The lightning broke the ice and sprinkled ice shards all over the area. Gitohero sighed as the attack failed and sent a explosive set of waves at Zero before he could recover.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:29 pm

Though his Ice Wall was now half its original size, he ducked down for the rest of it to protect as much as it could from the sound attack. The sound cracked the Ice Wall then suddenly burst through because of its weakened state. Zero flew through the air and crashed into a building. A few seconds later he was walking out of the building. He had some blood dripping down his arm and a cut on his head, but he was still mobile. "That hurt," said Zero as he rolled his neck. Zero smiled then took off straight for Gitohero while making the seals for Ice Armor.
Back to top Go down
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:32 pm

His guitar turned from yellow to red as he started playing 'Through Fire and Flames.' Fire was released from the tip of the instrument and flew out as a dragon, trying to bite him with it's fiery teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:46 pm

"Ice Armor!" said Zero as he finished the skill. Since the snow was around him and being melted by the flames it quickly formed hard ice on his body. Since Water was stronger than Fire Zero might have an advantage. He started running in zigzag patterns to try and get out of the fire dragons path while getting his Water Dragon Blast jutsu ready.
Back to top Go down
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:53 pm

Seeing Zero try to dodge the attacks, Gitohero strummed the strings once again, sending smaller creatures made of flame. They were tigers and they quickly ran upon the ninja, trying to slow him down so the dragon could hit.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:08 am

"Water Element, Water Dragon Blast!" said Kyoshiro as finished the jutsu. Though there wasn't a large body of water around, there was a large amount of melted snow from the fire creatures and fire dragon. All around the fire creatures feet and under the fire dragon the water began to rise and envelope the creatures to form a large dragon shaped form of water that aimed at the fire dragon and shot out multiple large blasts of water as it charged the fire dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] Empty

Back to top Go down

Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next