Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kento vs Kyoshiro

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

Kento vs Kyoshiro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Kyoshiro was able to user the blades on his hand and forearms to get them loose. He quickly made seals and then said, "Blades of Blood!!" The blood his hand blades and forearm blades, when he swung his arms, flew off forming blades as long as the blade the came from. They were aimed at the wood clone. As they soared threw the air Kyoshiro began making new seals for another jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:48 pm

While normal wood might not have beaten the blood blades, the harder, denser wood of the wood fists met it with equal strength, and the clone and kyo were locked together. From behind, Kento shouted, "Great Forest Jutsu" The clone suddenly exploded in a fury of spears and needles, aimed directly at Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:52 pm

Kyoshiro changed up a few seals near the end and instead of doing the ram seal he did the dog. "Blood Wall!" yelled Kyoshiro as all the blood on the vines and ground and clone shot in front of Kyoshiro and formed a wall of blood that protected Kyoshiro. "That was a close one," he said as he then used the blades on his feet, arms, hands, and the spikes on his shoulders to cut himself free of the vines. "You are tough. Let's step this up a notch," said Kyoshiro as he drew his Katana from his back.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:57 pm

"Alright, then." He said as he took his nanigata from his back, bringing it forward in a ready stance. He also preformed seals, and wood began appearing on his hands and feet.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:01 pm

Kyoshiro stuck his sword in the ground and then made seals, "Bloody Knuckles." The blood from the small blood wall shot to Kyoshiro's hand. blood formed over the top of his hand and knuckes and then on the knuckles four three inch spikes shot from the blood completing the jutsu. He then picked his sword back up and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:03 pm

"You said I needed to be patient, so I will. You can go first." He said, waiting, spear ready.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:04 pm

"Tell me one thing first. Why do you not seem surprised by blood jutsu? There has only been one clan to master it. The Mebu Clan. So how does it not surprise you or peak your interest?" asked Kyoshiro as he started making seals while his sword was being held in the middle of the seals.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:11 pm

"Well, why were you not surprised by my wood jutsu?" It has been generations since someone in my clan has been able to actively use wood jutsu." He paused. "Well, I've wandered quite far, and I've seen many jutsu. Yes, I've not seen blood jutsus before, but I've seen many other things I'd never seen. Yours is just another trick.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:04 am

"I presumed wood jutsu was common in another village. I haven't really gone from Konohagakure much. So I really didn't know," said Kyoshiro as he finished the final seal. He held the final seal while he talked. "Alright. Well, anyways. Let's get back to this. I'm glad I don't have to hold back in fights anymore." Kyoshiro then charged at his opponent. "Dance of the Crescent Moon!" said Kyoshiro and then he gripped his sword with both hands. The single Kyoshiro split into two. One came at Kento from his left, the other from his right.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:29 pm

Kento was from the Leaf Village, he recognized the attack, and countered it with his own. "Dance of the Crescent Moon!" He shouted as two of his clones went out to intercept Kyo's clones, and he himself jumped up into the air, knowing that Kyo would be there.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:02 am

Instead of one following the one in the air the two of them double teamed Dark's clone. One slashed low with the sword while the other slashed high at the clones head area. Teamwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kento vs Kyoshiro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2