Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day on the job

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riketz

Riketz

First day on the job Empty
PostSubject: First day on the job   First day on the job EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 11:31 am

Konzen was reporting for his first day as head ANBU. He had never properly met the Kage before, and to tell the truth he was quite nervous. At the age of nineteen, he was the youngest member of the Miyamoto clan to take up the mantle of ANBU, let alone captain, and the title of "Kyuuten Konjou swordsman". That might have been, in part, why the Kage chose him for the spot. Straightening his cloak and fixing his shirt, Konzen knocked on the door of the large office and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: First day on the job   First day on the job EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:16 pm

OOC: wow, never even saw this topic. my bad.

At his desk doing paperwork, Mako heard a knock on the door. He looked up and with a simple, "Come in", bade the person inside to enter. He already knew who it was, young Konzen Miyamoto, a promising ninja. Mako had heard about him as he rose through the ranks in the village, and had seen something special in the man. He was a good fighter, but above that, he was a good person. And that was the reason Mako decided to appoint him to ANBU Captain. He pushed his papers aside, and leaned back, waiting for Konzen to come in.
Back to top Go down
Riketz

Riketz

PostSubject: Re: First day on the job   First day on the job EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 5:32 am

Konzen walked in to see the Mizukage sitting inbetween two mounds of papwerwork, and immediatley did not envy him. Smiling and bowing, Konzen entered the room and waited at the door, unsure of how to act.

"Konzen Miyamoto, you summoned me sir?"
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: First day on the job   First day on the job EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 8:31 am

OOC: I'm gonna make this in the past, if you don't mind. I want to have Mako recreate the 7 swordsmen, and not have had everyone been a member already. So this topic takes place sometime in the past. Oh and FWI, the swordsmen hadn't existed for at least 10 or 15 years. They were all killed in an arc...>_>

Leaning back, Mako looked over at Konzen. "Yes, I did call you here. First, to properly instate you as head ANBU, and congratulate you. You've got real talent. Talent we need. And second...is a little project I've been thinking about." He leaned forward, hands on his desk. "So, come in and sit down, already." Mako waited for Konzen to take a seat before asking, "So, Konzen...have you ever heard of the Seven Shinobi Swordsmen?"
Back to top Go down
Riketz

Riketz

PostSubject: Re: First day on the job   First day on the job EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 7:23 pm

OOC: sure, thats cool. By the way, does that mean some of them shiny swords are up for grabs?

Konzen smiled meekly as the Mizukage congratulated him, and as he strode forward he became more relaxed. This guy wasn't as intimidating as he once thought. Sitting infront of the grand desk befitting a true leader, Konzen listened intently as he spoke of the Seven Shinobi Swordsmen.

Seven Shinobi Swordsmen... He thought to himself surely he can't mean...no. I'll enquire

"I have not, lord Mizukage, would you enlighten me?"
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: First day on the job   First day on the job EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:11 pm

OOC: nah, you have to come up with the swords themselves. you already have them before your inception.

Mako leaned back once more, hands behind his head. He began. "Going back as long as the Mist Village exists, there have been times when a special group was put together. This group was made up of the most talented blades in the Mist Village, and there were always seven of them. As such, they soon gained the reputation of the Seven Shinobi Swordsmen. These men and women were feared throughout the land, in nations far and wide. Some of the blades have been lost, some have survived the times. My own blade, Hariken, was my own sword in the Swordsmen, passed down in my family for generations."

He paused. "About 15 years ago, one of our own villagers conspired against the village and wiped out the Seven swordsmen...except me, obviously. And one other member, but he was an asshole and left the village before the shit went down. Anyways, for all intents and purposes, I am the last Swordsman from the previous generation, and now I believe the time has come for the group to be brought together once again." He paused, letting that sink in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day on the job   First day on the job Empty

Back to top Go down

First day on the job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Mist Village :: Kage's Office-
Jump to: