HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tsuchikage's office

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enkou
Tsuchikage

PostSubject: Tsuchikage's office   Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:49 pm

Seated behind his desk, the newly appointed Tsuchikage of Iwagakure was busy with the task of changing about the positions and layout of Iwagakure. Most notably, the personal handpicked elite of a kage, the ANBU black ops. More specifically, who exactly he had appointed to the post of head of the ANBU black ops. It would probably not be well received by some of the population despite the respect the girl commanded, not only because of his personal ties to the girl, but because she wasn't a native born member of the village. At least his appointment of an assistant should go over without a hitch at all.

Musing on these matters as he was, the two girls he had called to his office could probably surprise him in some manner due to his lax guard.

Last edited by Enkou on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Sitting Indian style in her own "while-not-away-on-missions office," Indira Hayashi looked up at the open sky above her and frowned. Had she known that her next promotion would be as Head ANBU to him, she wouldn't have bothered becoming a Shinobi in the first place. It was already enough that he got to boss her around at home for the past many - way too many - years, but now at work too..RIDICULOUS.. Leaning forward in her seated position, the silver-white haired beauty looked over the edge of the roof on which she had been perched - alas, yes...this was her office, one with no walls, lots of fresh air, and a supreme village view - to fixate her uniquely colored, sapphire-silver eyes on a small group of three villagers who roamed below the tall building that served as the Tsuchikage's domain.

"This really is a momentous day for the village," a middle aged man in the group below was saying, "with Enkou as our new Tsuchikage, surely Iwagakure will be even more prosperous."

"You bet your ass it will be," one of the man's companion agreed, "Not to mention the fact that he's feared by many other Shinobi's in the world. Only an idiot would dare to lay siege on us while he governs."

Snorting at the comments, the newly appointed Head ANBU of Iwagakure untied the laces of her shiny black leather boot, removed it from her left foot, and sent it propelling from the roof. Once the object hit its target, a string of curse words ensued the loud "thud" and three pairs of eyes looked up in shock to see the grinning assailant.

"Ooopsss," smiling coyly, Indira clasped her hands together and gave the trio a polite - or so they would think - bow. "I'm sorry, it's a slippery little bugger."

"Eh," rubbing the spot on his balding head where the boot had hit, the first man who had spoken bent to retrieve the object before straightening and looking her way. "That's alright Indira-sama," he said holding the boot up for her to see, "I'll just run this inside for you then."

Sighing at his polite words, Indira's smile became more sincere as she watched the man and his companions offer her bows of salutations, "That's very kind of you Sanara-san. I..really am sorry." Looking to the others, she offered them greetings as well, calling them each by name as was the unofficial custom in Iwagakure, where every villager knew their neighbor and responded to each other as if they were extended family.

"Congratulations Indira-sama," looking up at her with a toothy grin, the only woman in the group, an elderly lady by the name of Cessi Monu, gave not one bow - but two. "It's official today isn't it, your position."

"Mmmhm," nodding her head, the smile on Indira face tightened. "Today, I follow a new master...Monu-san, please have me in your prayers."

Laughing at the comment, the trio sent more smiles her way, "Since you stood in for the last Head ANBU as well, its only fitting that the spot be yours now. We have much faith in you Indira-sama." the second man said.

"Please look after us well," the trio said in unison, before bowing again.

"Oh lord," Indira muttered under her breath, she had no intentions of letting them - or any of the other villagers - down, but their formality was sometimes quite stifling. "I'll do my best," she spoke up to them, before getting to her feet and backing away from the roof edge.

"I'll take this inside for you immediately," the villager who still held her boot called after her, before she disappeared from view.

Not bothering to answer him, the lithe girl made her way along the roof's shingle as if walking on such potentially dangerous terrain was as easy as breathing. Once she came to a particular window, she crouched to her knees and pocked her head in to spy on it occupant.
'Look at him...' Scowling, she placed her hands on the window's sill did a small tumble to land on her feet directly into the room.

"Ehm.."" clearing her through loudly so that the massive flesh mountain seated before her could note her presence, she announced her arrival, "Indira Hayashi present and counted for ...yadda yadda."

Last edited by Nailah on Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:43 pm

Looking up from the papers strewn about his desk, the massive man gave the young girl before him a small smile as he took off his newly received Kage head piece and placed it on the desk. " Hello Indira-chan........Where is your boot?" He inquired with a faint trace of amusement directed towards the young just out of teens women before him. Having been his charge for going on 8 years now, he was well used to the young girl's antics by this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:57 pm

"Somewhere downstairs," she replied curtly to the answer, waving the question off as if it were nothing important. Eying Enkou closely for a while, as if deciding her next move, Indira frowned - yet again.

"You know, I only became temporary head ANBU for the old man because the last one croaked unexpectedly. You didn't have to make the position official. I would rather work at the Ramen shop than be subjected to more of your commands. Its enough that once I get home it will be more 'Indira, clean your room. Indira, close the fridge door. Indira clean up this and that,' she mimicked in a deep voice much like her guardian's. "I'm not sure about having you boos me around as a Shinobi as well."
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Calmly listening to the young girls complaints, Enkou adopted a look of deep thought for a moment. " Hmm, if your hearts really set on it, I could arrange for you to work at the ramen shop instead of be a shinobi under my command, Indira-chan. I'm sure you'd bring me home such exciting stories when I ask you what you did at work today when you came back home every night." Enkou informed her, amusement in his deep tone plain as day to the young lady before him that had known him so many years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:31 pm

"I'd rather you butt out of my business and not arrange anything," Indira glared at him coldly. "As if I would share stories with you anyway, you'd probably just expect me to take home lots of Ramen for you every night."

Curling her upper lip at the man, a signature move which showed her displeasure, the young woman turned away from the newly appointed Tsuchikage with a flash of her long hair, and strolled towards a large couch with stood at one end of his office.

"Well...Tsuchikage-sama," the words came out tightly, "What are my orders..sir?"
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:42 pm

To what would be the surprise of many, Enkou was glad that Indira turned her back on him at that moment. It made sure she wouldn't see the slight wince he gave at her mannerisms. Not because of hurt feelings, but because it had suddenly struck him, not for the first time, how very much like her late mother Indira was.

Doing an admirable job of speedily stamping down on any painful memories thinking of Kamiko inevitably brought him, there wouldn't be anything at all to hint at the momentary turmoil he had felt as he replied in a business like tone. " I want you to go over the roster of ANBU members, Indira-chan. Go over it and bring to my attention anyone on it who you think is deadwood, give me their dossier, and tell me why you think that. Then, once that is done, I want you to put together a list of people you think are worthy of induction into the ANBU, their dossier, and why you think they should become members of the ANBU."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:09 pm

"Cleaning house already then eh." Plopping herself onto the couch, she gave the muscled man behind the desk a half smile. "Enkou-sama," she started in a sing-song almost mocking voice, "Is so predictable." After Studying his face for awhile, she licked her lips and grinned, before reaching to her back and withdrawing a few rolls of parchment from the holster there.

"Done. Done. Done. Done. Done. And...Done." She said, waving the papers before him. "I even got Chi-Chi to use her smashing photography skills so that we could have pictures as well." Getting to her minus-one shoe feet, she approached Enkou's desk and placed the information before him.

"And since I have to work with these people..." she stated, while pointing a finger at the parchment leaves, "...please remember that I can't tolerate most of the male Shinobi in this village."
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:53 pm

"Ah, you know me so well, don't you Indira-chan?" Enkou inquired with a chuckle as he looked down at the info the missing one shoe girl placed before him.

"I know you can't, Indira-chan. I'll make sure to keep that in mind when I assign you squad mates for missions." Enkou assured the sapphire eyed girl, looking through the reports for several more moments before speaking again. " Oh, assuming I get home early enough, I do believe it's my turn to cook. Any requests for dinner, Indira-chan?" He inquired casually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:21 pm

"What? Get home early and cook? On your big day?" Leaning forward so that her face was merely inches away from his own, she smirked, and then pulled quickly back to a normal standing position.

"It's a bit lame isn't it. Your first day as Kage and to celebrate...you go home to cook for yourself and an unwanted charge."
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:44 pm

"I can't think of a better reward then getting off early, to be honest." Enkou replied with a shrug, not affected by his surrogate daughter's sudden closeness.

" Just because no one actually bothered to ask me if I wanted to take care of a kid before foisting one off on me doesn't mean I didn't grow to like her, Indi-chan. I really can't think of anything I'd like better then a quiet night at home with you and maybe Chi-Chi if we can manage it." Enkou informed the silver haired girl with honesty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:10 am

Looking at the man for a moment, Indira arched a brow, "You cannot be serious. Celebrating your accomplishment with two young girls: one of them who would much rather have the night without you, is...really...pathetic. Shouldn't you be out like all the other men from the Village, sowing your royal oats and what-not. Shacking up with a by-the-way girl?" Snapping the words out with malice and contempt - two things she held for the men from Iwagakure, Indira turned away and ambled back to her sofa.

"Speaking of Chiasa," she added in a much more normal tone as she settled among the couch cushions, "I can't believe she decided to leave the ANBU to become your babysitter. She's pretty valuable on the squad you know...why did you have to go and take her for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:37 am

"Hmm, so, I am pathetic for not going out and doing the thing you say is contemptible, Indira-chan?" Enkou inquired with a raised eyebrow, reflecting on the utter irony of her contempt for the thought doing such a thing. Though he was by no means certain, there was a very good chance that was how she herself had come into being. By him 'sowing his royal oats' in her mother Kamiko in a passionate affair that had ended with his heart crushed." Besides, there are no more perverts in Iwagakure then their are in any other village," he finished with a shrug.

" I needed someone I could trust completely for the job, which gave me pretty much only two candidates. Of those two, I decided she was the one best suited for leaving the nonstop excitement of the black ops." Enkou replied with a shrug, leaving unsaid the fact that he knew that his other candidate would have turned down his offer without a seconds thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:58 pm

"Iwagakure men are without true honor," Indira stated in a nonchalant, yet icey tone as she rested her head on one of the cushions so that her eyes connected with the room's ceiling. "They may love their homeland, but that doesn't stop them from invading other lands and doing as they see fit. Then when they've had their fill and enjoyed their fun, they move right along without thinking of the mess they've left behind for others."

Turning her head from the ceiling to look at Enkou's face, she smirked. "I'm not lost on the irony...Enkou-sama, but who am I to stop an Iwagakurian from being an Iwagakurian? I've lived here long enough to hear the various rumors about you, so alas..I find you pathetic either way."

Sitting up, she once more got to her feet and crossed the length of his office to head to the room's locked door. "I thank you for your trust, Kage-sama - I'd like to go as far as to say it means alot to me, but I won't. I owe Iwagakure and the old man for taking me in and making me feel at home; it is for that reason why I have accepted the position as Head ANBU. I repay my debts - all of them," the last words were stressed so as to convey that she did indeed have a personal, underlying mission to embark upon.

Turning the door's nob, she shot the man one last look, "In light of what you said, you couldn't have gotten yourself a better KA, but I warn you now Enkou, if she gets hurt because of you...I'll take it rather personal." With those words said, and an added smile of venom to seal the deal, she pulled the door open and left the new Kage to himself - she had a shoe to relocate.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:20 pm

And this was why he didn't so much as hint to his silver haired charge that he had ever been in a sexual relation with her mother, let alone that he might possibly be her father. Kamiko, apparently without going into specifics about who it had actually been, seemed to have filled her daughter's head with some very unflattering ideas about a ninja of Iwagakure she had been in a relationship with once and how he had treated her. Given that, to his knowledge, Enkou himself was the only Iwa ninja to have had relations with her and that he had treated her very well up to the point she had abruptly and without ceremony broke all ties with him, it felt like a slap to the face from beyond the grave every time Indira-chan went off on one of these tangents. Not that he would ever stoop so low as to take out on his charge the rage he felt that his ex-lover had slandered him so. Not her fault her mother was a lying heart breaker, after all.

Not bothering to correct her on the matter of his habits, she knew damn well by this point that who he had been then and who he was now where almost completely different, Enkou only really took insult when she dared insinuate that he would let something happen to Chiasa. Letting loose just a little of the anger he felt over this into the air in a manner that a skilled ninja such as Indira couldn't fail to catch, Enkou silently made it crystal clear that they where going to have a talk in the near future even as he turned back to his desk and the work that layed upon it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:57 pm

Last edited by Chiasa on Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Glancing up at the ticking clock on his office wall, the giant of a kage raised one eyebrow in curiosity. Chiasa was late, that was very unlike her, the girl usually prided herself on punctuality. Been out late partying and slept in, perhaps?

Pondering this mystery still, Enkou got up from his desk and calmly walked out into the hallway. If he was going to be kept waiting and doing paperwork, he was going to do it after he went down to the cafeteria and grabbed a cup of coffee and something to eat.

Waving off first the protests of his guards at him leaving his office and then their request to accompany him, Enkou started his trek down the halls of administration center of the hidden rock, idly wondering what exactly he would order once he reached his destination and where Chi-Chi could be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage's office   

Back to top Go down

Tsuchikage's office
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1