Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hoshigaki bar and grill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

Hoshigaki bar and grill Empty
PostSubject: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:56 pm

A popular restaurant and bar combo located in the Kirigakure, has particularly good seafood, but do not try asking for shark. The shark looking clan that owns the place will not be amused, to say the least.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting down at the bar of the restaurant, a large man in a cloak that almost covered up his ANBU black ops uniform and and large cloth wrapped sword on his back momentarily drew the attention of the patrons before they returned to their meals. Turning to the shark like bartender, he ordered his usual meal and drink, shrimp ramen and sake.

This accomplished, he sat around waiting, idly scanning the place with his one visible in hopes of maybe seeing something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:07 pm

Riko looked up at the bar and grill, Under aged for the bar... BUT! I should go see who's inside. Maybe I can make a new friend! She thought looking excited. her blue eyes held an amlost gentle look to them for a moment, before the door opened. People were leaving talking and laughing amongest themselves. Riko watched them leave in silence then looked at the door. The glossy wood held a welcoming look to it. She smiled slightly, and then pushed open the door looking inside.

Her eyes landed on the ANBU member in all the crowd. She grinned slightly, she had once been in the ANBU before taking spot as the Kage's assistant. Well he might be in ANBU... the cloak and sword covered him up too good. Riko frowned slightly, then slowly moved toward the man.

"Hiya!" She said brightly, coming right up at his left side grinning. She popped up like a ghoper.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:33 pm

Blinking for a moment as a voice came from seemingly nowhere, stopping the impulse to activate his byakugan, Tatsuhiro then looked down and finally saw the source of the voice. A cute little girl maybe ten years old with blue eyes, pale skin, and golden hair." Hey there, kid, whats your name?" He inquired, returning her grin and getting the vague feeling that this was someone he should probably already know if he bothered paying much attention to who was who around the village.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Riko smiled at Tatsuhrio, her eyes going over his features for a moment. Then she peers arouund the bar and grill for a moment looking curious. "My name is Riko Suzumebachi." Riko says lightly, her voice holding a bright chipper note to it. She looks at the sword on her back that was the same height as her then she peers back at Tatsuhiro. "I'm guessing you're one of the seven swordsmen?" She asked brightly, with a smile on her face. She was behaving for once instead of harassing people.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:47 pm

It took it a moment, but eventually that name did click. So this was the littlest prodigy of the hidden mist, huh? If not for the sword on her back, he could easily have mistaken her for just a normal little girl." Mhm, I am, names Tatsuhiro Ohara, and this is my sword Samehada." He informed his younger fellow swordsmen, motioning towards the massive wrapped object on his back that was nearly as big as he was.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Riko." He informed the young girl, extending out a massive hand with the intent of shaking one of her's.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:56 pm

Riko looked at the massive man, then his sword. Her blue eyes held an impish look to them as she peered up at him. She extended her hand taking his in her own and shaking it firmly. She grinned, "Well, that's one big sword mister. Mine's only the same length as me." She said looking at him now. "What does your sword do? Besides being really huge, since well, that's plainly obvious." She asked looking up at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Grasping her tiny hand, Tatsuhiro shook it, relatively, gently, matching her grip." This thing here? It eats chakra, mostly, a bit of glutton really." He informed her with smile, deciding that he owed enough money to the owners without pulling it out to show off and maybe breaking something.

" What about your's, kid? Whats it do?" He inquired curiously, have never heard mention of what the little prodigy's blade had in terms of special abilities, if any.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:19 pm

Riko smiled for a moment glancing toward her sword, as her black widow crawled on her shoulder. She looked at it with a warm smile, before returning her gaze to Tatsuhiro. "Well my blade can summon a manti." She said looking thoughtful as the spider crawled down her arm. "This is my friend." Riko says after a moment, looking at the spider fondly. Then she returns her attention to the large man. "Um well, my blade is one of a kind really." she says with a smile before looking at her spider again.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:33 pm

Staring for a moment at the child as she treated a black widow spider as pet, Tatsuhiro mentally shrugged it off. He had seen far weirder things, like the guy in his mirror every morning that ripped out another man's eye for his own use." Ah, so is that mantis it summons your friend as well?" He inquired kindly, just as his food and drink finally arrived.

Taking a moment to savor the delicious scent of his meal, he turned back to the little girl." Say, you hungry? My treat, miss Riko." Tatsuhiro informed her with a smile, motioning to the seat at the counter next to him.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:40 pm

Riko looked surprised, "Ah, yes I am. Which is why I came here in the first place. Ahh I get distracted so easy. and yes the mati is my friend, a good one." Riko said with a grimace, pulling herself up ontot the stool beside Tatsuhiro. Her bright blue eyes took in the man behind the counter who looked at her and smiled. She smiled back for a moment before peering at the counter in thought. "So how come you became a swordsmen?" She asked after a moment, lifting her head to look at Tatsuhiro.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Watching the tiny girl pull herself up onto the stool, Tatsuhiro spent the time it took her to get settled in musing over just how seemingly absurd it was that this sweet acting little one here was one of the most powerful killers in their entire village." Well, you heard me, barkeep, whatever the little lady wants on my tab." Tatsuhiro informed the grinning shark man, taking a few bites out of the contents of his ramen as he thought over the little girl's question.

"Because I love to fight, I suppose. Ninjutsu duels don't do it for me, either, I mean the real stuff. Blade on blade, hand against hand, against an opponent good enough to push me to my limit and give me that incomparable rush." Tatsuhiro finally answered, his mouth unconsciously twisting into a semi-feral grin as he remembered duels past.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:59 pm

Riko smiled at this, "Ah I see. I grew up with swords, so I know a lot about close counter fighting." She says then looks at the barkeep, "I'll have plain ramen, please." She says lightly, before looking toward the counter again. "For most people they don't take fighting me seriously... But it's great to see the look of their arrogance and hope dim in their eyes. To see it flicker like flaming being blown out..." Riko sighs happily, then grins toward Tatsuhiro.

"I understand why you became a swordsmen." she says brightly.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:13 pm

"Ahhh, yes, I can imagine. It must be infuriating to have people look down on your skills because of your age." Tatsuhiro responded with a sympathetic nod, knowing full well how annoying it was to have people look down on your hard won skills. Though, his fighting style probably drew him less sneers then her age did. "Well, you don't have to worry about that from me. I'm sure you'd be dead by now if you couldn't match your reputation. little lady." Tatsuhiro cheerfully assured her, raising up his glass and taking a drink of the sake within.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:20 pm

Riko smiled faintly, "I probably would of been, you're right there." She muses with a look of pure calm on her face. He was right, she probably would of been dead if she couldn't fight. Her eyes close for a moment, as she sighs softly. "Although I learned to fight because with out at least one thing to excel in I was always in my twin sisters shadow. It got annoying having everyone compare me to her... i love my sister but I hate what the clan did to her always oushing her." Riko murmurs this for a moment, but then smiles. "What are you doing when you're done eating Tatsuhiro?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Well, this was news to him, he had most certainly never heard anything about the kid having a twin sister out there somewhere. One that was apparently even more of a prodigy then her, no less."Mmm, would it be any of my business to ask what happened to your twin?" He inquired, curious to hear more about this mysterious sister of her's.

"Hmm, I didn't really have any plans after this, why do you ask?" Tatsuhiro inquired thoughtfully, slurping up a bit more of his ramen as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Riko looked at the counter for a moment, as she got the bowl of plain ramen. "Well, I assume she's lurking around somewhere. I heard she destroyed most of my caln." Riko falss silent, with a smile on her face for a moment. She takes a bite of the noodles and then turns the chop sticks in her hand. "My sister is dear to me no matter what may have happened." Riko says now with a thoughtful note to her voice. Her blue eyes held a bright look, "Mmm, I miss her." Riko smiled sadly.

"Oh I was just wondering, people seem busy a lot around here. It's no fun," She says lightly, and then frowned. "The only fun thing I can do is bother the kage to doing more paper work." She said with a light smile.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:17 pm

Now, at this Tatsuhiro couldn't help but stare for a good long while (about 10 seconds) as he processed this information. Blinking, he finally got a hold of himself and replied." Don't worry, I'm sure you will find her again someday. From the sound of it, you don't have to worry about her dying or anything before you run into her again." Tatsuhiro reassured her, lightly patting her head and taking care that he didn't get bitten by any other 'friends' she might have hiding there in the process.

"Hmm, I think the two of us could probably find something fun for you to do." He informed her, figuring that, worst case scenario, he would resort to old battle stories.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:33 pm

Riko smiled faintly when he patted her head, it reminded her of her old sword master oddly enough. "I'm sure I will find her, eventually." Riko says lightly, with a warm smile on her face. Although her sister was gone, she'd see her eventually. Riko fell into a silence eating the ramen, it was really good. She finished it then listened to what Tatsuhiro was saying and then smiled brightly.

"That'd be great." She looked really happpy, most people just ignored her... which generally left her with her bugs to play with. She looked very happy that he'd be willing to do something with her.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Finishing up his own meal and downing the sake, Tatsuhiro give a contented sigh as he spent a moment luxuriating in his full belly. Wondering for a moment why the little girl would be so happy that he would merely offer to spend a bit of time with her, Tatsuhiro finally just shrugged it off and stood up. " So, how does a bit of a walk around the village sound to start things off?" he inquired, looking down at the little girl with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:06 pm

Riko looked at the other swordsmen member then nods her head. "A walk sounds like it would be fun!" She says brightly, slipping off the stool. she fixes her kimono and then peers up at Tatsuhiro, "Let's goo!" She says happily this got her away from paper work. she was happy about that. She walked toward the door at her own pace which was rather fast, opening the door she looks outside. It was a nice day, she smiled faintly, waiting for Tatsuhiro.
Back to top Go down
Enkou
Tsuchikage
Enkou

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:20 pm

Unable to help but smile at the child's energy, Tatsuhiro followed after her, his longer legs allowing him to afford a slightly more leisurely stride without being left in the dust. Reaching the place at the door where she was waiting, Tatsuhiro offered her a slight nod to signify he was ready and walked out the door into the beauty of a day outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoshigaki bar and grill   Hoshigaki bar and grill Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoshigaki bar and grill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Mist Village :: Village-
Jump to: