Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ame's Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ame

Ame

Ame's Home Empty
PostSubject: Ame's Home   Ame's Home EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Ame entered her home, sliding open the door as she stepped inside. She led Nagano in, the wooden floor creaking slightly at their approach. She removed her shoes and set them aside, next to a small tree. She pointed to a room across the hallway. "You can sleep their tonight. But let's go into my small living area." She came over to another door and slid it open, revealing a table low to the ground with two small pillows on it. She sat down on one of the pillows, kneeling and resting her elbows on the table.

"My place is rather small, but I don't need very much space, as seeing that there is really only me here." She felt Kuro pounce on her lap, and rest there respecitvely. A long tendril of white hair moved in front of her eye and she brushed it away from her face. She was very much interested in what Nagano had to say about things. On the inside she was burying lots of other overwhelming feelings the best she could.
Back to top Go down

Ame's Home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Mist Village :: Village-
Jump to: