Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks! Empty
PostSubject: Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks!   Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks! EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:08 pm

ooc: Pretty much an event that'll tie into the stuff we've been planning to do with our Cloud nins.

Amidst the rain and biting wind a large dark haired man crept his way into the large village. Tall and impressively built with a wild mane of black hair, dull gold eyes and a scar gracing the left side of his face it was easy to tell that this man was both a high level ninja and swordsman. Decked in a dark kind of leather armor the man had a large sword of some sort strapped to his back and despite the blade's size the warrior effortlessly glided through the city street, his destination towards the Office of the Raikage.

He went by the name Takeshiro and he was here in the Cloud on an assignment, one that seemed suicidal to most. His mission was to kill the Raikage, that was all the man knew and in Takeshiro's line of work you never ask questions, just as long as he was paid then everything worked out perfectly. Takeshiro knew the danger behind his assignment but it didn't worry him, he's spent years after all honing his skills just for this and having worked as a mercenary for as long as he has things like life or death were not matters of importance. Regardless of the danger he would face down the Raikage and fight her and if this was similar to all his past contracts then it would end with the Raikage's death and Takeshiro would simply move on to a new job.

Finally within several minutes the large man stood before the building housing the Kage's office and just like he expected the entrance was being guarded by two Jonin level ninja. Barely taking a glance at the nins the swordsman reaches for the blade on his shoulder and upon grasping his weapon he would grin and the loud sound of the ground exploding would ring out followed by the screams of the ninja. They were dead within a second, mangled from all sides by a wire of some sort and with a passive look on his face Takeshiro would place his sword back in its spot against his back and with a chuckle he'd move on into the building, killing every low level ninja he encountered just like he killed the two guards.

It would be no time at all before he arrived at the office to Akiza, the Raikage, and the moment he would arrive he would kill her just like he's killed all the others. Her age didn't matter, her rank didn't matter, she was just a target, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks!   Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks! EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:46 pm

As soon as the assailant did reach the door, a number of crackling projectiles coming pelting through it. Any that missed would embed themselves in the wall opposite the door, revealing them to merely be pencils and pens.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks!   Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:19 pm

His face not at all budging in the slightest Takeshiro's eyes wander down to his stomach and finds that he was indeed pierced by the Raikage's preemptive attack. There was something strange though about the man's wounds for they didn't bleed nor did the man seem to show any slightest bit of pain, it was as if he didn't care that he was punctured in an area that was normally life threatening for a standard human.

Looking away from his wound and allowing his dark eyes to focus on the destroyed door before him Takeshiro lifts an arm up over his head and grasps onto the massive blade strapped to his back. Hand wrapping around the hilt he throws the blade over his shoulder and in the flash of an instance a mass of wire would shoot out from the blade and enter the Raikage's office, destroying everything in sight.

"I know you're still alive, my attack didn't hit you." The Assassin would say in a low and cool voice as he retracts the wire.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks!   Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:26 pm

From inside the office a bit of upturned desk crackled with lightning natured chakra, serving as a shield that prevented the wires from passing though. "My my, you are a straight forward one," came the blithe voice, the teenaged Kage stepping out from the wreckage and glancing around her room in lament. "No assassination attempt has ever manage to throw my office into such a state of disarray," she remarked with a sigh. "I suppose that in of itself deserves some merit," she conceded.

But then her pleasant demeanor shifted into something more sinister as she looked upon her assailant for the first time, as if he hadn't been worth her notice earlier. "However... In the shinobi world we do not reward based on effort alone," she stated as a blade of lightning natured chakra pierced though the wall to the side of the door, where a previously placed shadow clone had lay in wait while Akiza present herself as a distraction.

The Chidori Sharp Spear skewered the the man through the chest; but instead of stopping there it proceeded to split off into different blades to lacerate him a dozen times. "So for your failure, die." Akiza stated with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks!   Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:34 pm

Eyes focused on Akiza the tall man simply chuckles in a dull tone of voice. "Talking will not help young one. You were chosen to die by my blade." He says to the young Raikage and as his ears picked up on the sound of the door besides him shattering he twisted to the side so that the Chidori Spear would enter into his side.

Not at all minding the damage that the jutsu would do to his lower body Takeshiro would destroy the shadow clone with a swipe of his blade and with an almost dead look on his face he focuses back onto Akiza. "I've lived too long, you will find that I am not as easy to kill as all the others." He states and with a swipe of his sword he would fill the entire office with bone cutting wire, destroying everything in sight.

'This is all for my revenge. Killing the Raikage will put me one step closer to killing her.' He thinks to himself as he continues to ravage the office in hopes of slaughtering the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks!   Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:02 pm

When the dust from the attack would settle, a loud crackling would be heard. Not in inch from where she stood then the attack began, the Raikage was surrounded in her signature Raiton Armor, which had burned away the concealing kimono she wore. The jutsu vaporized any wire that tried to touch her, leaving her unscathed. "Once again, an A for effort and an F for results," she remarked coolly, reaching behind her to draw a sword and channeling raiton chakra through it.

Without warning and with blind speed she rushed her assassin, slash with her sword with the intend to behead him.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks!   Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks! EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:51 pm

Smirking coolly at the young Raikage the Assassin gazes upon the girl's form and recognizes her technique. "Your legendary Raiton Armor I see. That could pose a problem for my normal wire, thankfully I prepared for this." Takeshiro coldly tells the girl, seemingly ignoring her taunt.

Eyes widening in amusement as Akiza's blade began to flare with raiton energy a stoic chuckle rises up from the man's lips the moment the girl charged him. 'She's fast... Like her.' Takeshiro thinks to himself as he reacts to the girl's attack, the man swinging his massive katana in the way of the blade.

The moment the blades collided the sound of a powerful explosion would ring out and throwing himself out a nearby window Takeshiro would land on the ground in the courtyard with a hand wrapped around his smoldering blade. 'If this blade didn't circulate my chakra it would of been destroyed by that girl's jutsu. I have to be careful with her.' He muses and chuckles and as he places his sword back in place along his back he would lift up his right arm and focus it towards the window he escaped from.

Immediately a dagger like device would shoot from the palm of his hand and slam through the stone that made up the wall of the building, not even a second later the entire hallway he once stood in would erupt in flames as the weapon exploded violently. "Explosives. Your raiton can't combat katon as effectively as that wire. I have other options to use against you as well but for now... katon should suffice." The dark haired man says to Akiza, not at all caring that the girl seemingly escaped from his attack unscathed. Throwing the girl a simple stare he would once again fire off another explosive at the Raikage, the speed of the weapon easily rivaling that of a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks!   Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:00 am

Akiza slowly found herself going irritated at this assassin. Between his insistence on destroy property to his grating arrogance, he was pushing all of her buttons. And it took a great deal to invoke her ire. "It would seem I have no choice but taking this man seriously if I desire to keep any part of my office intact," she muse, suppressing a soft growl. But with a deep breath, she mastered herself and faced him down with her characteristic faint smile on her face.

When he sent his second projectile at her, its speed sluggish due to the reaction time increase from her Raiton Armor, she dashed towards it, letting it pass within an inch of her as she dodged it. She leapt out of the hole in the office to opposite side of the street below. "To think I would have to use this ridiculous stance," Akiza muttered as she sheathed her sword and reached for her thigh pouch. From this is retrieved a summoning scroll, opening it and releasing it's contents.

From it appeared six blades identical to the two on her back, which the Kage caught deftly. But it was how she wielded them that was bizarre. She held one in the crook of each arm, one arm being raised awkwardly above her head, one between her teeth, another in the between her torso and her raised knee, the fifth under on of her arms, and the last held in the knee of her lifted leg. Despite the unorthodox stance, her Raiton Armor still crackled ominously, all six of her blades brimming with lightning natured chakra.

Then without warning she attacked, whirling with a buzz saw as her strikes came from strange angles and a seemingly random pattern. making her the bane of swordsmen. And thanks to her chakra enhanced reflexes she would either block or dodge any counterattack, creating a dervish of destruction.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks!   Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:25 am

'That armor of her's... it does more than just protect her.' Takeshiro notes as he examined the girl before him. 'She's quicker, so it probably enhanced her reaction time... annoying... I'll have to change up my strategy then.' He concludes, his dark head cocking to the side as he caught Akiza's words and then seen her pull out a scroll.

Expecting an animal summon the man grasps onto his massive blade and reels back into an offensive stance. Mentally running over all the information he gained on the Raikage before hand regarding her summons Takeshiro was suddenly surprised to see that his assumption was wrong. Eyes widening lightly in a mild surprise the moment the swords appear a monotonous chuckle rises up from his lips as he quickly recognizes the awkward stance the girl took up.

'Interesting... Let's see just how fast she is.'
He thinks and as Akiza suddenly launched herself in front of him the man would try his hardest to follow her moves.

'Too fast?! I can't predict them!'
Takeshiro tires to parry Akiza's attack but to no avail and with a slight look of surprise coming to his face the man finds his right hand severed in nearly an instant. Not quite shocked over losing a limb the man throws himself backwards just in time as suddenly his severed hand would erupt with the force of dynamite, engulfing the area Akiza stood in a fiery inferno.

Landing backwards 50 yards away the Assassin rises his right arm and swipes at the air, firing off three blades from the stump of his arm. Like before the daggers would cut through the air at the speed of a bullet however unlike last time they would explode violently the moment they felt the heat of the inferno from earlier or from Akiza's armor. Now the inferno a maelstrom of flames and heat and most likely leaving a decent sized crater in its wake the dark haired man awaits to see the efforts of his attack, a stoic look on his face as wires sprout from his ruined arm and steadily began to reform his missing hand.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks!   Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks! EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:02 pm

Even before the flames from the attack died down, three raiton charged vibrato swords flew at the man like a kunai, staggered in a way that would make all three only somewhat difficult to deflect. And meanwhile, the previous attack would clear to reveal Akiza still unharmed. Her chakra cloak was a great deal denser, which explained how she could tank the explosions. But now she panted hard, a combination of the strain from maintaining the Armor, using her multi-sword style, and pumping enough chakra to block the man's attacks racking her with mild fatigue.

Suddenly the volume of chakra sharply increased, ripping up the ground around her and shattering windows. Akiza's silver hair stiffened and flared upward as her Raiton Armor grew more violent. And then just as suddenly, she vanished. Suddenly the the three swords in transit were no longer traveling towards his front, they were now coming from his back at side with their speed easily tripled. And then Akiza herself appeared at his front, two swords in hand stabbing for his heart and liver, the one in her mouth aimed to lance a lung.

For the second stage of her Raiton Armor increased her speed, strength, and reaction time to superhuman levels even compared to other ninja. At a speed too fast to follow, she caught up to the blades she threw, moved behind the assassin at three different points sne threw them again, then moving to this front to strike at his vitals. "I'll finish it with this attack," she thought to herself confidently.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks!   Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:20 am

Expecting at least some form of attack from the girl the man managed to meet two of the startling fast kunai with his explosives, the collision creating a grenade like explosion, however the third managed to strike into his stomach. Much like before a sign of pain came to the man's face despite the attack leaving what would of been a nasty wound and much like before the dark haired man would gaze at Akiza in interest and chuckle in a monotonous manner as she stepped from the shadows. 'Interesting... she increased the density of her armor. It looks like its beginning to tax her however.' He thinks to himself.

As his target began to powerup Takeshiro's eyes would take on a look of mild surprise at the young Raikage's display of raw strength. His hand clutching his massive blade the Assassin tries his hardest to read Akiza's moves but again to no avail and as the girl vanished and made her sword strikes, all the man accomplished was swatting the one aimed for his heart away, the other two attacks however cut in deep and hard. If he was a normal human this indeed would of finished him off and as Akiza's final stage of her attack struck him in what would of been vital points on any other normal human only caused the man to stagger and slump to the ground.

"I... underestimated you." He would speak softly, his voice only coming off as fatigued instead of pained despite the injuries the girl caused his body. "I've heard of your feats but I was expecting a child instead of a seasoned warrior, the wounds you've caused me were a carelessness on my part." Takeshiro adds just before standing up and staring into Akiza's eyes with his stoic orbs. "No more though..."

For the first time since the skirmish started a grin would come to the man's once stoic face and the Raikage would be able to feel a powerful chakra welling up from the man's tattered body. Now brimming with chakra the Assassin suddenly swings his weapon and immediately the direct area in front of him and around Akiza would erupt with a deadly vibrating fuuton infused wire as the man attempted to strike down his target. "I'm done with toying with you... I will not die here. I need my revenge." He breathes darkly just before flaring his chakra and causing the buzzing wire to erupt into white hot flames.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks!   Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:22 am

Before the attack at started properly, Akiza had already gauged the attack and moved out the the way. In her Raiton Armor's second stage she was at her absolute strongest, although limited and what she dared to pull in the center of her village. Nonetheless nothing this man attempted against her was likely to connect. But at the same time she knew that she could not drag this on by any means, for when her jutsu's enhanced stage ran out, she'd be at a serious disadvantage.

"His body is altered somehow... He would have fallen long ago is it was not." Akiza mentally observed, her jutsu letting her process thoughts at blistering speed. "But he protected his heart just not and earlier he avoided decapitation, so those must be his weak points," she reasoned, formulating an appropriate plan and moving to carry it out.

With unreadable speed she appeared inside his guard and did a lifting kick, the power behind it as well as the lightning surrounding it making it lethal to most ninja alone. But she knew it would take more to finish this one. So drawing her remaining two swords she launched herself at a nearby wall, leaping off it and leaving a crater at she zoomed at the man she'd lofted, charging her swords with raiton chakra as she cut him and flew past, too quickly for him to react. Then reaching the building on the opposite side, she turned and did the same, cutting him again.

She repeated this a dozen more times, all at a speed too fast to follow, before appearing above him with her swords sheathed and forming handsigns in a blur. "Chidori!" she cried, the jutsu swelling to a massive size due to the extra chakra she drew from her Armor. With this she plunged her arm into the man's heart, the force of the blow sending him careening to the ground and opening a large crater in the street. When she landed, she watched carefully for signs of life. "If he survived that, I may be in trouble," she thought, keeping her chakras active as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks!   Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks! EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:02 am

Truly surprised that such a young Kage was able to evade his attack Takeshiro for the first time lets out a growl of annoyance at the girl. "Damn you girl... You should just accept death! Accept that I can not die!" He shouts as releases a mass of chakra infused wire towards where Akiza once stood, his attack leveling a nearby building rather effortlessly and another growl of annoyance springing from his lips as the attack failed to touch the Raikage's form.

The dark haired man's eyes would then widen slightly the moment Akiza appeared besides him and just as he attempted to reel in his wire so that he could hew the girl in half he suddenly found himself launched backwards thanks to a powerful kick. Feeling the damage the dark skinned girl's raiton infused kick did to his side Takeshiro curses under his breath and as he attempts to catch himself so that he could spring a counter attack Akiza would rush back in and preform a powerful sword attack, the blade cutting into his body and damaging it even further. 'This can't be... I can't die here I can't!' The man would think to himself over and over again his body damaged greatly now and despite the matter of his ability to regenerate and his ability to not feel pain Takeshiro knew that the damage Akiza has left him with was now at a critical level. 'I can't!'

Eyes bewildered and searing the man finds Akiza before him and with a howl of fury he releases a mass of wire right at the girl. "Die!" He screams out however his efforts were in vain as the Raikage's hand erupted with a massive amount of lightning aligned chakra and the sound of a thousand screeching birds would fill the stormy night air. His wires fell almost instantly to the attack and as Akiza's chidori struck him in the chest Takeshiro would cry out and weakly drop his massive blade to the ground before everything around him began to fade out.

"...I refuse to die... I can't die until I kill her. The...Kazekage.. by my hands... my revenge." Takeshiro would croak as he lay broken and battered in the middle of a crater, a massive hole gracing the center of his chest and broken bits of wire jetting out of the wounds covering his body. "Death... is not the end." The man would suddenly go still and within not even a second his beaten and battered body would begin to lose its human shape as it broke into a large mass of puppet wire.

Not even moments after the sounds of the battle would come to a dead halt the dark haired form of the Raikage's Assistant would rush onto the scene, a slight look of what could be panic gracing her fair skinned face. "Ojousama!" She softly calls out as her silver eyes land on Akiza's form.

Coming to a halt next to Akiza now and placing her hands onto the young woman's body Suki goes over the habit of searching her Raikage for any wounds. A sigh of relief would quickly rise up from her thin lips as she couldn't find any visible injuries and after letting go of her superior and friend she looks to the crater and spots the mass of wire. "Ojousama... what happened? Is that...?" Her quiet voice pauses as she quickly recognizes the wire as something produced in Suna and her eyes would widen almost instantly at this realization.

"Assassination attempt by Suna?" She would immediately ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks!   Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks! Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Dark Brewing, the First Assassin Attacks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Cloud village :: Village-
Jump to: