Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ennremmen, the blood knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnarok

Ennremmen, the blood knight Empty
PostSubject: Ennremmen, the blood knight   Ennremmen, the blood knight EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:22 am

Name: Ennremmen

Village: Working on it.

Type: Tai

Specialized: Swordfighting

Clan: (if approved) Mugenshi

Physical description: 6'10, wears heavy armor almost constantly, including a breastplate, as well as bracers and grieves, as well as boots. under this he wears a red outfit.

Personality: Bloodthirsty. so much, in fact, the cost of hiring him to do something decreases the higher his body count gets. theres even an equation! (10,000-100b=c, with b being his body count and c being cost) though he does have a soft spot for kittens for some reason.s

Likes: battle, killing things, war, strong opponents, kittens.

Hates: peace, negotiations, weak opponents.
sd
Background: Born of the Mugenchi clan, he was the prodigy born once in a generation. He was trained to use his kekkai genkai, until most of his clan died. it was good. he left and strated looking for jobs where he could kill things.

Weapon: Name: Onichi Sakenomi (Demonblood Drinker)
Type: Sword
Classification: Zweihander
Description: the blade is a dark crimson, seeming to be covered in blood. the blade's name is inscribed up the side.
Ability: The blade absorbs the blood of those that it injures, which the user can drink to regain blood after using his kekkai genkai. It only takes the amount that would be removed anyway, though. it also has a counter strapped to it to record a body count, but that was a later addition by the user.

Stats: Working on it.

Last edited by Ragnarok on Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Ennremmen, the blood knight   Ennremmen, the blood knight EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:31 pm

Ok, ragnarok, a few things.

For one, your main can't be a ronin. It unbalances things, we want ninja mainly to be in a village. There are plenty of spots we need people to fill.

I don't know if you're finished or not, but your profile is incomplete. For one, you didn't take out the description in affinity. It just looks messy.

As for your weapon, absorbing blood? That's far to broken. A simple strike could leave the opponent unable to fight. That's a no-go.

Also, if you're wearing full body armor, you're not going to be fast. At all. You can't be a speedy tank. Bring that down. You also can't have a 0 in a stat.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Ennremmen, the blood knight   Ennremmen, the blood knight EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:41 pm

erm... I guess i was not specific enough. it only draws a small amount per strike, the amount that would probably come out from the wound anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Ennremmen, the blood knight   Ennremmen, the blood knight EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:01 pm

Hmmm...so any excess blood that spews from the wound is absorbed by the blade? I suppose that could work...

But my other points still stand.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok

PostSubject: Re: Ennremmen, the blood knight   Ennremmen, the blood knight EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:21 pm

agreed. working on it. any spots in your village I can take?
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Ennremmen, the blood knight   Ennremmen, the blood knight EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Actually, the Mist Village is doing pretty well member wise, sorry. Rock and Leaf need some shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ennremmen, the blood knight   Ennremmen, the blood knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Ennremmen, the blood knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Creating your World :: Character Creation-
Jump to: