Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting the Kazekage's assistant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Meeting the Kazekage's assistant - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage's assistant   Meeting the Kazekage's assistant - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:46 pm

Yuumi looked like an excited child, which was not far from the truth. After all she was no more than a child compared to the adults around her, who ran the countries. Peering at the sun another moment the girl stopped completely, it bathed her in its gentle rays, and a brilliant smile lit her face. She always felt safe in the sun light due to her clan's ability. She snapped from staring at the sun's rays, to look toward Rio, and then followed after him, catching up after a moment. She stood at his side, now with a curious look wondering why he had stopped here.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage's assistant   Meeting the Kazekage's assistant - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:07 pm

Rio looked over at the Hokage's building. He reminisced a bit of the battles he fought for the village alongside Lumiero. The most recent being against Joutei. He turned to Yuumi for a sec. "Sorry that large red building over there is the hokage mansion. I was thinking about an enemy the Hokage and I once fought not too long ago." Rio than looked up towards the stone faces. "There just above us now. It won't be too much trouble getting up there."
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage's assistant   Meeting the Kazekage's assistant - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Yuumi watched Rio, he looked lost in thought, but it was nice to see he was comfortable enough in her presence to drift off into memories like that. Her blue eyes closed slightly as she stood at the man's side in silence, and then tilted her head smiling when he spoke. "Is it?" she said peering toward the large red building with a smile one her face. "An enemy huh?" She looked curious for a moment, before nodding her head. "Yeah looks like we're close now." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage's assistant   Meeting the Kazekage's assistant - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:26 pm

Rio looked back to Yuumi. "Yeah. An enemy that caused trouble for the five great shinobi countries. He and his clan. I fought that man with the aid of our hokage and another immensely strong ally." Rio looked up to the stone faces. "Come on. But I've already prepared a quicker way to get up to the top." Rio grabbed Yuumi's hand as they were transported to the top of the cliff then let go. They had been summoned by a wolf of Rio's. "Sorry if that took you by surprise." He then turned to the village. "But we're here now."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage's assistant   Meeting the Kazekage's assistant - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:34 pm

Yuumi nodded her head listening, "Makes sense, I'm glad to meet such a good fighter then. Its a pleasure to meet you." She said after a moment, and then looked at the cliffs for a moment. What an interesting place this land was... She blinked when her hand was grasped and turned to look at Rio. She looked startled as they were transported, and then peered around with wide eyes. "Whoa..." The girl squawked looking utterly surprised then turned her gaze to the view. She fell silent, it was beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage's assistant   Meeting the Kazekage's assistant - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:44 pm

"I usually come here at sunset." Rio sat on the ground and started to pet his wolf. "I usually have this wolf summon me here when I just want to clear my head." He took his hand off the wolf's head. It's one of the few quiet places in the village where one can be sure they won't be bothered.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage's assistant   Meeting the Kazekage's assistant - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:48 pm

Yuumi glanced at the wolf, with a curious look. Then stepped to the very edge of the cliff, a look of happiness showed on her eyes. She held her arms out as a faint breeze tugged at her. She loved this, slowly she lowered herself down so that she was sitting on the ground. Her hands held on to the rough stone, and a gentle smile showed on her face. "I can see why you would come here, its so peaceful..." Yuumi noted.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage's assistant   Meeting the Kazekage's assistant - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:59 pm

"Yeah. And it's so easy to see the entire village from here, and all the land around it. Reminds me of what I dedicate myself to protect." Rio stood up and walked closer to the edge. "What I do some hard to believe things for." Rio walked right off the edge yet he did not fall. He stood upon chakra that he had gathered around to his feet as a small platform. "For this village I do anything. And for my family." Rio thought about his daughter who was currently in the Mist village. He then turned back to Yuumi. "But I'm just showing off a bit aren't I?" He walked back to the surface of the cliff and turned back to the Village.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage's assistant   Meeting the Kazekage's assistant - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Yuumi was silent for a moment, her brilliant blue eyes focused on the town below, with a warm smile showing on her face she now peered to Rio. "Is worth protecting, the land is so beautiful." She said happily, looking out over the edge at the woods beyond. Yuumi looked at ease here, she had never before been to a land that was so rich in life. It must of seemed odd since most people would of been more aware of countries around them. But she had always been so focused on the wind country that she never had seen the other places. Shifting around she watched Rio walk off the cliff and then grinned. "I would believe it. Its worth protecting just like mine is." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Kazekage's assistant   Meeting the Kazekage's assistant - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Kazekage's assistant
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2