Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I feel the need too...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

I feel the need too... Empty
PostSubject: I feel the need too...   I feel the need too... EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:12 pm

Apologize, To everyone. I wasn't thinking straight and I took it overboard. I hope that you guys will forgive me, and I am also leaving after what I have done to the good people of this site. And especially to the people that I have known for years, I' sorry you had to see that. I truly hope you will remember how I was before all of this...and not be to mad at me. As for the rest of you I never got the time to get to know, I'm sorry for the worst first impression you've ever seen.

I am sorry, goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Riketz

Riketz

I feel the need too... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I feel the need too...   I feel the need too... EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:30 am

Dude, it sucks that you're leaving. I personally decided not to get involved in a fight that wasn't mine to stick my nose in, but you don't have to leave because of it. Just stick around, let's all put this behind us and move on, yeah? That is what would be for the good of the site. We already lost one good RPer, don't have us lose another man Smile
Back to top Go down

I feel the need too...
Page 1 of 1