Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nostalgia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

Nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Nostalgia   Nostalgia EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 5:31 am

It's so strange, coming back here. It feels so old, now. I was feeling nostalgic, so I came to see if this site was still here. To my great surprise, unlike ShinigamiSoul, it's still here.

Unchanged. A piece of our shared past, captured and frozen in time, forever.

I wonder if any of you ever have felt this same strange nostalgia and come back here to peer into the past. Felt this strange sadness for lost friends you've never met. Felt this pang of guilt for not keeping in touch.

I've changed so much in the past... six years, now? Matured, certainly, if my writing is any indication. I wonder how much you all have changed. I wonder if any of you still occasionally look back and remember this place.

I feel a very strange melancholy, being back at this place in the wee hours of the morning. Looking back, reading our work, I miss you all quite a bit.

I apologise if anyone does end up reading this rambling mess. Perhaps I haven't changed that much, eh? If anyone from back then does wind up seeing this, then I hope you've been doing well.

Thank you all, for everything. I had a lot of fun here.
Back to top Go down

Nostalgia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Discussion :: General dicussion-
Jump to: