Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin

Go down 
+2
NinjaTez
Zetsumei
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin Empty
PostSubject: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:43 pm

Name: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin

Village: Sand

Affinity: Shadow (an anomaly, isn't it? It is Zetsumei, though, and he is an anomaly)

Clan: Kugutsu Tatsujin Clan

Theme Songs:
Black Yen Power G-Man Spy - Maximum the Hormone
Zetsubou Billy - Maximum the Hormone
Master of Puppets - Metallica S&M

Physical Description: Zetsumei is 6' 3" male and weighs 193 lbs. He has straight dark brown hair that stops a half inch above his shoulders. He also has piercing silver eyes. He wears a long black jacket like thing (like the ones Soul Reaper captains wear) with gold trim and designs and a gold Kugutsu Tatsujin hawk and skull, black hakama (baggy, bell-bottom-like samurai pants) with gold trim and designs, no shirt, and black commando boots. He wears a black Sand headband (gold t cloth) on his upper-left arm. He also wears a kasa (round straw hat like the grass ninja wear) and black bandages on his neck. (like Zabuza) A few people have noticed that his left arm and burn scars have somehow returned to normal, except for a steel and bolted armband-like object about half a foot below his left wrist. His body feels, and for the most part is, exactly like a normal human one.

In fact, he loves to show off his body, and will often ask people to touch it to show them how real it is. Sadly, this is often taken in a perverse way, and he's been slapped on several occasions. On the times it's not, people end up wondering why they're touching him. Not like they know he's a puppet. XD

Personality: Absent minded, but a brilliant strategist. Loyal, has a sense of responsibility, and plenty of common sense. However, he tends to stop randomly in a sentence, say stupid things, flail and/or gargle, and is prone to random spaz-attacks.In fact, he can easily be mistaken for just plain stupid. Over the years, he has gained vast knowledge of various topics concerning secrets from thousands of years ago.

Likes: FOOD!!!!!! Miso-Garlic ramen, rice with curry, fruit, and spicy meat. Also likes wind, rain, sand, fighting, the ANBU Black-ops, and the Sand Village.

Hates: Most cooked vegetables, annoying song birds, large crowds, garnish, and ninja who act tough who couldn't beat a genin.

Backround: Shortly after the destruction of his clan, his mother died of a lethal snake bite. All he had left of his clan was the clan heirloom, a jeweled katana. Zetsumei then wandered until, thirsty and tired, he found a small village outside of the Village Hidden In The Sand, known as the Sun Village. He there lived as a thief, stealing what he needed to survive- food, water, and money. After regaining his health, he journeyed to the Sand Village, where he continued his life as a thief. Eventually, he met and befriended a man named Hebiguu. He was a kind but poor snake charmer who, sadly, noticed Zetsumei's money. He was betrayed by Hebiguu, who stole all of his money. Zetsumei tracked down Hebiguu, stabbed him with his knife, and retook his money.

Afterward, he met and befriended another boy named Kuroi Purazuma (he was slashing his coin-purse when Kuroi grabbed his arm, threw him behind him, and started beating him with a stick), who later convinced him to be a ninja and became his best friend. After being a pirate under Captain Johan Schmitt, he tried to track down Kashaku and succeed, however, Kashaku simply cut of his left arm, tortured him, then left him to die. Luckily, he was found by Cloud Village medical nin and was saved, but they could not save his arm, he then made a wooden arm with his one hand and then use that wooden arm to make a better one, and then use that one to make a perfect arm. the arm had been modified so that he could control more than ten puppets, and also loaded the arm with deadly weapons.He then went back to the sand to eventually rise to head ANBU. Zetsumei was responsible for the ingenious design of a self operating defensive network, using puppets.

Recently, Zetsumei discovered records that lead him to believe he could restore his old potential (before he was crippled by Kashaku) by using the Human Puppet Jutsu to create an entirely new body. After thoroughly considering it, he and Kashaku started on his new self. Zetsumei chose not to alter his appearance, and ,with Kashaku's newly re-available help, created a sacred wood/steel polymer for it. With the help of a few Hidden Leaf medical scrolls), they created a new body so intricate, it even had a fully functional chakra network. The end result was an almost perfect replica of Zetsumei, though it may have grown about an inch. Though, Zetsumei does still have to get used to it. Kashaku serves as Zetsumei's mechanic, and Zetsumei goes to him for most repairs. (It is really hard to repair yourself...)

Weapons: Zetsumei uses the infamous Sandaime Kazekage puppet and several hand-crafted puppets. These include, Joukai, Jigoku, The Nine (no LOTR jokes, please), and many various, nameless, unimportant ones.

This is basically another description, seeing as Zetsumei's entire body is now a weapon. Zetsumei and Kashaku worked together to make these many innovations a reality. Ok... where to begin...

His eyes are technically not weapons, but they have 20/20 vision, infrared vision, night vision(usually normal). He can magnify his sight 2x, 4x, 8x, 16x, and even 32x. His hearing can be turned up at will, which can lead to some painful experiences.

His arms can extend (in the same way as Mayori Kurosuchi's) up to 10ft. Also hidden in each arm is a foot-long, two-inch wide, segmented blade that extends from above the wrist, half-inch wide blades that extend from under each segment of his fingers, and inch long blades that extend from his finger tips.

Six blade legs (like the ones in the little used Zetsumei puppet) can extend from Zetsumei's back, and there are blades similar to those in his wrists hidden in the top-sides of both his feet. His boots are actually designed with this in mind, and they have very small slits on the tops with steel edges to avoid the boot being cut.

Stats:

Nin: 9
Tai: 7
Gen: 0
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Power: 5
Chakra amount: 6
Chakra control: 10
Seal speed: 0
Seal knowledge: 1

Last edited by Zetsumei on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:49 pm

Very nice format, nice and neat, but you need stats.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:02 pm

Whoops. There we go. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:05 pm

Well, your stats are wrong, you get 30 in Elite Ninja IIRC. Hokage is 35.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:09 pm

woops my bad i told him head anbu was equal to kage.....because head anbu is stronger than anbu/ elite
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:55 pm

Sorry. The stats has beens edited...s.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:58 pm

*Stamps with stamp of approval* geek
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:33 pm

HA HA HAHA! Theme song!
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:33 am

wow really? Those for him? I would have thought master of puppets......but hten again he is your character.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:56 pm

Exactly. This IS Zetsumei we're talking about. Far too predictable.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:16 pm

Well... To whom this may concern, Zetsumei is completly different. I finnaly decided to go for the Human Puppet. EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT. Except for the Background. Only the last paragraph is different.

I didn't know whether or not to change his stats.

And yes, Zetsumei invented the gun. If I see any others, I will be seriously pissed, because I don't want this to be like the Satsuma Rebellion in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:40 am

alright...but realize that since he's not made of flesh, he's fair game to be blown up...
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:37 pm

Why couldn't he be blown up when he was human?
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:01 pm

cuz...umm...

...yes...
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:12 pm

HOLY CRAP, YOU'RE RIGHT! Alright, then, you win... Crying or Very sad

Anyway, I didn't add this origionally, so if you see this, I just put it in there- Kashaku, being a mad genius, helped make Zetusmei's body and is his mechanic and technician.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:56 pm

hecks yeah best friends forever! shut up spell check hecks is a word!!!
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:04 pm

... Is that an approval... or what?
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:07 pm

I'd approve but I feel I have no sense of uberness when it comes to unapproved characters belonging to other people.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:20 pm

id aprove but im sure everyone here thinks i helped you with the idea....even though i didnt and just thought it would be cool for kashaku to help......but approved on my part if it means anything.....
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Mm... You know what? Zetsumei hasn't really been approved since I re-did him. >.>;

Could someone read over this and approve so I can FINALLY rp with my favorite character? >_>;
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:29 am

ok, looking over your profile...

i know you had it approved before, but i'm iffy about the gatling gun and cannon. Guns don't exist in naruto. And even then, I'm pretty sure you need sage mode to pull chakra from the air and surroundings, regular ninja just use their own.

and as far as your stats go, i don't see how he can have a 5 in ninjutsu, yet only a 1 in seal speed. do you realize how slow he would be forming handsigns with a seal speed of 1? you need to fix that.

other than that, looks good.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:08 am

Ehh... I was going along the lines that the Puppet Master Jutsu doesn't require a handsign, but he's really good at that one. XD

As for the gun, it's not really important. I'll change it. Would changing it to a chakra absorbing device that can absorb most jutsu below A rank be too much?
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 9:59 am

But for any other jutsus, you would need handsigns. Even if the stat isn't that high, it should be more than 1.

And you already have the chakra shield, do you need a chakra absorber? That'll let you tank physical attacks and jutsus. Choose one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:10 am

But... I don't haves any other justus. XD

And, oh. Then I'm going with the absorber. Definitely. XD
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:15 am

ok. just keep in mind that the absorber won't be able to absorb all kinds of attacks. As in, just because you absorb the chakra, fire will still burn you, lightning will still toast you, water will still drown you, rocks will still crush you, wind will still blow you away...the chakra loss will just weaken the attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin   Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin Empty

Back to top Go down

Zetsumei Kugutsu Tatsujin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next