Share | 

Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rio
Founder

PostSubject: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:39 pm

*Mei has taken over Rio again*

Mei: Finally. Now I need to test my newly attained abilities to manipulate the elements I couldn't manipulate before. (And then plan on how to get my own body.)

NinjaTez
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:27 pm

Diavolo would soon loom onto the battlefield, well the grassy area, but anywhere this man went could easily turn into a battlefield at anytime. His walked as confident as ever and his speach was so ominous, he looked at Rio, well, Meisado and asked, "Do you want to die tonight?"

Rio
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:41 pm

Hearing the man's question Mei answers "As if you could kill me. I can see your chakra clearly but I don't think you could kil me" He turns around to face Diavolo. "I have a purpose far too great for me to just let someone kill me. I see great strength in you though. I respect that. But to me a fight with you would be nothing more than fun" Mei takes a few steps back "But let's see you try to kill me" *Mei releases a massive blast of wind at Diavolo*

NinjaTez
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:53 pm

Diavolo would soon seemingly flow into the ground, but really delve into his shadow, moving to the right to avoid the attack. "Nice try," he continues, "but, you have to try harder than to hit me," he raised his hand, releasing a medium size homing ball of dark chakra, ready to explode upon contact.

Rio
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:58 pm

Earth comes up and hits the ball of dark chakra causing it to explode. "Oh well if you weren't in your shadow maybe you'd be brave enough to take a few hits. So stop hiding." Mei waits for an attack.

NinjaTez
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:06 pm

OOC: I actually got out of the shadow when I shot the ball... so I didn't hide, but it doesn't matter really.

IC:

Diavolo says nothing as he puts his hands together in the Nara formation, causing two shadows to fly at Meisado's feet, but at different times. If they would miss, they would try to impale him.

Rio
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:12 pm

OOc: Sorry about that.

Mei creates a fire on the ground around him the brightness of it preventing the shadows to cross then sees as the shadows jump off the ground and impale him. "Is that all? I can take much more pain than this." Mei sends an inferno at Diavolo.

NinjaTez
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:17 pm

Diavolo, not one to get showed up, lets the fire hit him, or at least seem to hit him as he focused his chakra around himself, making a dark shield to block the inferno. He then starts making hand signs, "Dragon FLame Jutsu" he shot out numerous medium sized flames at him before jumping above Mei and sending down a larger flame.

Rio
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:24 pm

water shields Mei from the sides where the fires come from and above him. "Your going to need more than the five elements to defeat me." Pillars of earth rise up at Diavolo and lightning falls from the sky down at Diavolo "You obviously have more than the five elements to fight with. Show me!" Another inferno surrounds Diavolo.

NinjaTez
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:32 pm

For some reason Mei was pressuring Diavolo, and heavily, making Diavolo resort to an dark energy shield that blocked most of the attacks, but the earth still knocked Diavolo into the air. He then would take advantage of his height and send down 10 exploding and tracking swords.

Rio
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:41 pm

"Dark chakra. Does that mean you have light chakra too? Then that would mean there's still a few elements I can't manipulate other than ice and wood" Mei blasts away the swords with wind. "Then I still have need to grow stronger and manipulate those elements. Tell me. How did you get dark jutsu?" Unaware of Diavolo always having dark chakra Mei sends 4 giant water dragons to attack Diavolo in an attempt to get the information out of him.

NinjaTez
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:54 pm

He used a few more handsigns and a white tornado surrounded him, knocking back the water dragons. "The darkness I possess is from demons, while the light I possess is from angels, simple."

Rio
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:59 pm

"Demons and angels? I can believe demons but not angels. Why would angels give light chakra to you?" Air pressure increases around Diavolo.

NinjaTez
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:45 am

The air pressure doesn't affect him. It only makes him raise the air pressure by releasing wind upwards. "Give? I never said give, I took!" he said, activating his sharingan, the one Madara gave him, "Amaratsu," a large black flame appeared around Mei and tried to burn him alive.

Rio
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:47 pm

Mei removes the air around him and the black flame leaving nothing but a vacuum where there's nothing to burn causing the black flame to dissipate then he moves out of the vacuum he created. "Fire won't work when there's nothing to burn not even air." The air refills the vacuum of space Mei made. "Amaterasu or any flame will never burn me. I've had enough of you." The air around around Diavolo starts moving away preventing him from breathing. "I'll suffocate you."

NinjaTez
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:01 pm

OOC: we are ridiculusly uber...

"I don't need air, I breath in chakra!!!!" >_________>

OOC: fake jk jk

IC:

"Suffocate me," he smiles, laughing alittle at the man's words. "Really," he turns into a shadow, appearing behind the man. BUt it was only a clone, Diavolo was in the trees, the clone tried to stab him with a kunai. If Mei was to destroy the clone, the clone would turn into a shadow sphere and envelop Mei and explode!

Rio
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:19 pm

Mei gets stabbed. "A kunai? Your trying to kill me with a kunai?" At this Mei laughs "A kunai, giant shuriken, exploding tag. Such things are nothing to me" Destroys the clone and gets envelopped in a dark sphere and it explodes Mei just stands there. "Hahahahaha! Is that it? You let a clone attack for you and explode? An explosion like that wouldn't even slow me down! You call yourself strong when that' the best you've hit me with so far?!" Mei laughs more "The only thing that you've just barely impressed me with is Amaterasu. I'll show you strength." Lightning falls at the trees.

NinjaTez
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:41 pm

Diavolo sighed, easily dodged the lightning, and watching the trees burn into a crisp. LAnding on the ground, and looking at Mei in confusion, "My best?" he sighs, walking at the warrior with no fear at all, and looking straight into his eyes, while saying, "Imokysut," sending Meisado to a different world, the moon was white and he was total black, thousands of total black clones of himself that each felt pain. Thousands Diavolo's stood there with two swords in their hands, each one speaking the same thing. "This will last for 144 hours in this world, and one second of the real world. It felt like ten minutes in this world he hits him in the balls with the swords, "That was one second, in this world, now 143 hours and 59 minutes, and 59 seconds to go." He continuyually stabs Mei inevery part of his body, it would feel like years for Meisado, and Meisado would be nothing but dead tired after being hit for years on end. After many many hours in the fake world, it was done to one second, Mei would look dead from the pain he went through for those seemingly years, Diavolo smiled. He took the sword and slashed at his arm, cutting it off, then his other arm, then his leg, then his other leg. He would then take his sword and dig in his stomach and twist it violently, all while smiling. After that, he took out the sword, and slashed downward, cutting off his balls, and penis, then he went behind Mei and stabbed the sword through his butt and out the other side.The sounds of his screaming were AWESOME, he had to finish it or he would go crazy right then and there, so taking the sword and lunging it back, he stroke right through Meisado's head, going through to the other side, then Diavolo would cut, the head straight open, lefting the brain ooze out. Then the jutsu ended.

"Now," he smiles, "did you like that?"

OOC: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! kjbfkjsbgf.. and Meisado is not immune to imoyukust!!!!!!! dkadfakf akbd AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Rio
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:52 pm

"Hehehe. I loved it. I live for pain." Easily moving. "If that's it then I'm growing bored. Someone like you who never attacked me from close range bores me. As long as I have chakra I shall not stop fighting. Killing me with torture is like killing me with genjutsu. genjutsu doesn't work on me not even Tsukuyomi. Get out of my sites." Non stop lightning strikes down hitting everything around Mei and causing massive destruction. "As long as I can breathe I can fight. I'm paralyzed with pain but that isn't enough to stop me."

NinjaTez
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:11 pm

OOC: the uberness is overwhelming ME!

Diavolo's black chakra blocks the lightning strikes and says, "Regular lightning?" He sighs, "BLACK LIGHTNING" Lightning soon falls from the sky, 3 locking on to Meisado and hitting the resilent man, but not really hurting hte emo. "Now, WHITE TORNADO" a light powerful tornado forms around Mei cutting him heavily, and lightning still runs into his body, "Bastard take this," 10 black lightnings fall exploding on contact as the white tornado turns into 5 wind blades capable of cutting through Mei's (Rio's) body, they all, form close range, try to mince him into peices...

OOC: uabdubfk

Rio
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:22 pm

Mei easily takes it all. "Like I said as long as I have chakra you can't kill me!" Air pressure raises everywhere around Mei even some trees that are still standing fall down from the pressure.

OOc: The uberness doesn't stop. I love it!

NinjaTez
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:02 pm

Diavolo is suprised actually, taking some of his attacks so easily is a feat, in the least. "Well, I guess I have to use this, Shirokaen," a white flame falls from the heavens and hugs Mei, then goes in him burning 20% of his chakra and transporting it to Diavolo. "Thank You, all your chakra will be mine"

OOC: how should we finish this without Diavolo or Meisado getting beat down?

Rio
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:11 pm

"This white flame will never burn through all my chakra." The chakra being burned starts burning less as fast. (But I can't let all my chakra be burned if that happens then I'll die.) "I'm afraid I'll have to finish this." Diavolo finds himself unable to move.

"By controlling the electrical currents going through your brain I've paralyzed your movements since I can't move either right now we're both about to lose."

4 lightning bolts combine in the sky.

"I'll mimic Limelight the ultimate lightning jutsu that has enough power to destroy an entire hidden village. I can tell you won't die and nothing ca\n kill me as long as I have chakra. It'll be a draw between us. I respect your strength but if I ever fight you again I'll be using all the chakra I have and I'll kill you. But I will kill you anyway if we never meet again. Well goodbye, asshole." The lightning falls and everything in the area besides Mei and diavolo gets destroyed.

OOC: That's how this battle ends.

NinjaTez
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:20 pm

"Well then whatever," he turns into a shadow and moves underground, That guy is too powerful, way tooo powerful... even stronger than a light and dark chakra mangekyo sharingan wielder.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber   

Back to top Go down

Mei vs Diavolo uber vs also uber
Page 1 of 1