Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras

PostSubject: Kousetsu's Jutsus/Sword Techniques   Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:26 pm

Tecniques/Jutsus

Ice Jutsu

Kokuryuu Boufuusetsu - Black Dragon Blizzard
Ice Ninjutsu
B-Rank

Kokuryuu Boufuusetsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals, the user will thrust his arm to send out a black ether-like dragon to strike his opponent. As it flies through the air it will begin to turn, when it hits the target it will use its motion to launch the opponent high into the air.

Souryuu Boufuusetsu - Twin Dragon Blizzard
Ice Ninjutsu
A-Rank

Souryuu Boufuusetsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals, the user will thrust his arms to send out twin black ether-like dragons to strike his opponent. As they fly through the air they will begin to turn, creating a large dark tornado.

Hyourou no Jutsu - Ice Prison Technique
Ice Ninjutsu
C-Rank

Hyourou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique using the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals, the user will touch the ground, causing columns of ice to rise from the ground at his foe. If caught, the ice will rise up around his target and imprison them. He can also use this technique as a defensive measure, raising the ice to form a shield against incoming attacks.

Itsukaku Hakuegei - One Horned White Whale
Ice Ninjutsu
A-Rank

Itsukaku Hakuegei is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals, a gigantic horned white whale made of ice will rise from the surrounding snow to come thundering down on an opponent, crushing them and the surrounding area under its large mass.

Tsubame Fubuki - Snow Storm Swallows
Ice Ninjutsu
C-Rank

Tsubame Fubuki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. The user will create ice swallows which he can launch at his opponent. As they fly through the air, these deadly birds can hone in on their target. A sufficiently hot enough counter can melt the ice swallows.

Haryuu Mouko - Destruction Dragon Fierce Tiger
Ice Ninjutsu
B-Rank

Haryuu Mouko is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals, an ice tiger will rise from the surrounding ice to strike out against its target. Its cold nature can freeze any nearby water, and its large mass can cause a large amount of damage when it impacts.

Makyou Hyoushou - Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors
Ice Ninjutsu/Kekkei Genkai
S-Rank

Makyou Hyoushou is a Ninjutsu technique unique to Haku's bloodline. After forming the necessary hand seals, nearby water forms long flat mirrors 360 degrees around the target. The user then places himself inside one of the mirrors. Once inside the mirror, the user can then using the mirror reflections to confuse his target. Utilizing the reflections, the user can then almost instantaneously move from one mirror to the other. Due to the speed, his target will appear to be moving in slow motion. Because of this he can then unleash numerous needles into his opponent with little difficulty.

Sensatsu Suishou - Death by a Thousand Flying Water Needles
B-Rank

Sensatsu Suishou is a Ninjutsu technique unique to Haku's bloodline. Unlike every other hand seal, the user is able to create the technique by forming hand seals on only one hand. To create the needles, the user forms the needed hand seal and then kicks water into the air with his foot. The water then rises into the air and takes the form of a thousand needles. These needles then come raining down on his target.

Kiri Sagishi - Mist Clone
A-Rank

Creates a clone that looks exactly like the user and appears to generate it's own chakra. (This is due to the fact that, in order to maintain realisticness [not a word], it must have a system of chakra flowing through it.) When this clone is hit, it bursts into a freezing mist of 0 degrees kelvin (ouch). This mist will freeze even fire. Kousetsu's armor and other chakra-absorbing items are not affected.

Touketsu Soukou - Freezing Touch
Ice Jutsu/Kekkei Genkai
A-Rank

Surround's the user's body in freezing mist(3 degrees K). Almost anything they touch freezes.

Water Jutsu

Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique
Water Ninjutsu
B-Rank

Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Baku Suishouha - Bursting Water Collision Waves
Water Ninjutsu
A-Rank

Baku Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, the user will expel water from his mouth. This will then expand into a large volume of water. A user from Water Country is at home with this type of jutsu. They can control the water by riding on top of the waves.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique
Water Ninjutsu
C-Rank

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

Suigadan - Water Fang Projectile
Water Ninjutsu
C-Rank

Suigadan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals to cause a nearby body of water to form a spinning drill.

Suijinheki - Water Encampment Wall
Water Ninjutsu
B-Rank

Suijinheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja will first do a string of hand seals and then proceed to blow out a jet of water from their mouth to act as a water barrier from incoming attack.

Suikoudan no Jutsu - Water Shark Projectile Technique
Water Ninjustu
B-Rank

Suikoudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals which then causes a column of water to rise from the water and then strike their target in the form of a shark.

Suirou no Jutsu - Water Prison Technique
Water Ninjutsu
C-Rank

Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The ninja forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The ninja must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the ninja can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby.

Suishouha - Water Collision Destruction
Water Ninjutsu
B-Rank

Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. the user does a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. The water can then be directed at his target.

Goshokuzame - Five Sharks Eating
Water Ninjutsu
B-Rank

Goshokuzame is a Ninjutsu technique utilzing the Water Element. The user will form the needed hand seals and then place his hand to the surface of the water. A shark of condensed water will emerge from each of his fingers to attack his opponent; who is in the water below.

Daibakufu no Jutsu - Grand Waterfall Technique
Water Ninjutsu
A-Rank

Daibakufu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away. Better known as Giant Vortex Jutsu.

Ukojizai no Jutsu - Fierce Raining at Will
Water Ninjutsu
A-Rank

Ukojizai no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which allows a user to blanket a wide area with a downpour of rain. He can maintain a connection to the rain and tell when someone is obstructing it. This also allows him to detect the individual's chakra level and skill.

Mizu no Muchi - Whip of Water
Water Ninjutsu
C-Rank

Mizu no Muchi is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a whip. The ninja can also send an electric current through the whip to electrocute their opponent. The whip will function in the normal fashion, such as allowing the ninja to whip the crap out of little kids.

Last edited by Zetsumei on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rio
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Kousetsu's Jutsus/Sword Techniques   Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:59 pm

Rio would inject chakra into your armor so that when it's absorbed you'll be absorbing chakra that cancels your demon chakra making the Sanbi forever useless because then all your chakra will become like Rio's chakra which stops all demon chakras. So three tailed form is useless against Rio and Neo's demon, Mireki, is a chimera of all 9 demons I don't see anything going good for you in that situation. Your barely on though so this paragraph is almost unnecesary.

NinjaTez
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Kousetsu's Jutsus/Sword Techniques   Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:21 pm

>_____________________________> Calm down Rio... bounce

Kuroi
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Kousetsu's Jutsus/Sword Techniques   Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:26 pm

and NO kkousetsu's chakra doesnt merge with the armor in anyway, so you couldnt in fact stop him....SO HAHAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rio
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Kousetsu's Jutsus/Sword Techniques   Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:53 pm

The uber jutsu are the that had Kelvin mentioned in the description. Those I don't approve. Sanbi jutsu I approve cause jinchuuriki are scary powerful.

Kuroi
Chuunin

PostSubject: Re: Kousetsu's Jutsus/Sword Techniques   Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:24 pm

wait you dont approve extreme(and i mean extreme cold) but youll approve fire that burns all molecularvity? if thier was opposite to 0 kelvin.....it would be whatever Kuroi has and you approved that.......and i approve.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Kousetsu's Jutsus/Sword Techniques   Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:49 pm

Kuroi21 wrote:
and NO kkousetsu's chakra doesnt merge with the armor in anyway, so you couldnt in fact stop him....SO HAHAHAHAHA!!!

... I think this means what I'm about to say, though the grammar and text is so bad I'm not sure...
Anyway, the armor absorbs and eliminates chakra, and does not store any of it in any way. If it did, it would most definatly not be good if an S-Rank villian got a hold of it, so I made it be eliminated in stead of stored.

By the way, for anyone who wants to get technical, the armor does agree with the law of conservation of energy. The chakra is actually not eliminated, but disrupted and dispersed in a much, much weaker form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Kousetsu's Jutsus/Sword Techniques   Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:21 pm

Finished.......... jutsu............ largest post...... I have ever made....... THAT took me FOREVER.... I would appreciate if someone would at least look through the names and tell me which are approved....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NinjaTez
Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Kousetsu's Jutsus/Sword Techniques   Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:08 pm

I see that you added some Naruto jutsus(and the first movie jutsus) to your jutsu section, and that is really unnecessary since you can just use all Naruto jutsus without posting them, like Grand Fireball Jutsu. And, I still have to check out the rest of them that you originally made. By tommorow night though, I will comment on them all, but I bet they are not super uber, hopefully >_>.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kousetsu's Jutsus/Sword Techniques   

Back to top Go down

Kousetsu's Jutsus/Sword Techniques
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1