Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Passing of a friend.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rio
Founder
Rio

Passing of a friend. Empty
PostSubject: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 10:57 am

Rio has left us. This is Sand. I found his last message saying he couldn't decide who to give this account to with his password at the end, and obviously i used it. He had already deleted everything about his characters, besides the story. We need to discuss this and decide how to move on. This was very unexpected.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:07 pm

WHAT THE HELL? What do you mean 'passing'? What happened?
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:12 pm

Yeah the passing part was exaggerated but he just left the site, and yep. But no he is not dead. I just found a post saying that his password was foxdie and that whoever found it first could have it, i found it then deleted the last topic he made......so yeah
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:13 pm

...this sucks...
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:15 pm

yeah i dont know what to tell you. Ill try and be a better admin unless you guys dont want me then ill step down.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:18 pm

Im guessing since Rio is gone, im going to have one final battle between Rio and Kuroi. I dont know how to deal with the other characters though
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:19 pm

...i dunno, i think im gonna email him. see why hes leaving. err...left...damn...i cant beleive he left...
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:21 pm

well...lets see...he had rio...a bunch of other unimportant ninja...i think he had whats his face, the guy with the rinningan...not sure if he had anyone else...
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:23 pm

Well find out. Ill change his password back if he wants to reconsider.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:01 pm

What? This is retarded. Why would he give up his profile and delete all of his stuff. Things were just getting good on this site... Imma see if I can get in contact with him.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:50 pm

sent him an email. lets see what he says...
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:03 pm

everyone here go to chat. we'll talk about rio there.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:26 pm

alright, rio emailed me back, he said he's not coming back. he gave me a reason, but i cant tell you why. Just know that he's not coming back.

I'm planning on killing rio (the character). It would be a good way to end the chapter. However, sand, its yours, so you can decide how to do it.

It's sad, but we need to move on. As you can see, we have a new member, so lets go.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 2:21 pm

Okay, I have an idea for the current arc and Rio's -fucking unfortunate, I'm mad he's gone, I'll miss him- death.

If you have been keeping up with the story you know that Rio Hyuuga was charged with killling ninja in the Sand Village... Isai, the Kazekage, wanted him to be killed for his actions. As of now, the Sand Village has just retreated from the Leaf Village, but everybody know they will come back to rage war again until Rio submits. This is when Rio decides he wants to see no more deaths and will sacrifice himself for the village. This also can be a reason for his sister, Kenshou Hyuuga, his sister and Anbu Captain to resign and leave the village, taking care of another one of Rio's character. From there, I can have the anbu Tsugi and Yuukin since we just don't want all of the ninja to magically dissapear. Others can claim some of his characters if he wants. I think Dark is going to have Rio's daughter, Kannami.

So, right now in the story Dokuro and others are fighting. Sand, I don't know if you are still planning to capture Natura, especially when you are fighting two extremely strong ninja, but you can. That can tie in to the story still. You can capture her, somehow (I recommend using some extremely sneaky and powerful technique to stop Okaru and Ranaki), Rio comes to rescue her and gives himself to the Sand Village for execution. I don't know if somebody will try to rescue Rio or not, but maybe we could kill off some more of his characters in the attempt to get him, but I don't know. In the end, Rio dies and everything'll be cool, I guess. *sigh*

By the way, Dark I guess you'll be RPing Rio. So, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:07 am

sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:29 am

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ I've thought hard I'm not gonna leave I'm just gonna take a brake. I hope I'm not pissing anyone off doing this. But I've returned. Rio14/Noved has returned!! By the way if Rio was already killed I don't mind I was running out of ideas for him anyway. No stories no jutsu no nothing. So I'm gonna take a brake and come up with a completely new main character for myself. However I heard 3 of my characters were given away. Tsugi, Yuukin, Kannami, the rest Idk what's happened to them. Tez can keep Yuukin if he wants though. But anyway. IT'S GREAT TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:44 am

So whatever has changed tell me. Also I want to know on which page of the story Rio's death began I want to know how his last moments went for him. Then I'm gonna start thinking of my new main character. Although that character might just have inherited Rio's jutsu if I can't think of anything. F*** it if I can't think of anything I'll just make up a way for Rio to come back. Why I'd do that is for personal reasons. (I can't have a character exactly like him but without the name Rio.) Ignore the sentence that came before the parenthesis. I might have gotten a little more hyper too. I have a lot to do now to get back to being part of the site again. So I pretty much single handedly made this whole topic completely off topic haven't I? So anybody ever play Disgaea?
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:19 am

RIO'S BACK!!!!! YAH ME!!!!!!

You can have any character you want back, they're yours in the first place. Plus, you probably do a better job RPIng him too XD!

And Rio is NOT dead, yet... if you really don't want him dead, we can make arranagements and hopefully change the ending to our little scenerio we set up.

Also we got alot of new people on the site, so this is awesome... and no more leaving the site, okay.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:23 am

nice, welcome back, man. i just made a post where he was thinking about sacrificing himself to end the war, but nothing ever really happened.

so yeah, go right ahead, and get back in the story.

nice to have you back, man.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Thanks guys. Tez I've read a few posts of you using Yuukin I think you should keep him. As for my other characters I'll need time to think about if I'll take back Tsugi and Kannami but if it's trouble for you two to keep them I'll take them back anyway. Rio can survive if it means no Sand and Leaf war or if a new scenario is made. But when I take him back he'll no longer be my main character. I need to focus on a different character and start with something new. Well I'm gonna have to remake Rio's profile from scratch because I didn't have it saved anywhere (Pain in the ass) I can't even remember his background. So it'll be a little bit of time before I feel ready to return to rpging as him. First I need to remake his jutsu, then his profile, then his summon, and then his tentou Byakugan. After all that's done I'll start trying to create a new main character. Too much about me, what's everyone else been up to?
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Yeah, I can keep Yuukin. And please, take Tsugi back. I'm not good with him... but he is a valuable character for the Leaf Village, so we need him. Also, you need to meet Ranaki, I gave him Anbu Captain while you were gone.

And I've just been doing stuff, alot of it... posting on this site, then another site, and another site, and another site, and most importantly school, life, friends, family, etc. You know, just stuff XD
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Alright since the new person isn't here i'll just leave say something here for him to see later.

Greetings Ranaki I am Rio14 call me Rio. I almost permanently left this place about a month ago but have returned. I am the founder of this site and you will worship me as though I were I god! Shocked Disregard the last half of that sentence!

It's nice to know that someone new came while I was gone. The thing is I came back the day after I left and saw a new person had registered. I find that suspicious. And part of me finds it offensive and another part of me is telling that part of me to shut the F*** up! Well now that I'm back there's going to be a # of changes to this site! How many? ZERO! So, so far none answered my question. Has anyone ever played Disgaea?
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:01 pm

I haven't played Disgaea... and don't find it suspicious, we got alot of new members after you left, some more active then others.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:26 pm

It was just a joke anyway. I've been playing game #3 of the Disgea series I got it the same day I left but I'm still playing it cuz it's awsome and there's a lot to do.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Quote :
Greetings Ranaki I am Rio14 call me Rio. I almost permanently left this place about a month ago but have returned. I am the founder of this site and you will worship me as though I were I god! Disregard the last half of that sentence!

1)... Disregarded.

2)... YOU'RE BACK!!!!! Holy crap! It's a good thing nothing happened to your characters.

3) Mao is way cooler than Laharl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing of a friend.   Passing of a friend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Passing of a friend.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Discussion :: Announcements-
Jump to: