Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rana's Jutsus

Go down 
+2
NinjaTez
Rana
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:25 pm

Here's some of the jutsus I made for Rana. I'll post the others later.

Ninjutsus

*Almost all Wind Jutsus under S rank *

Jutsu Name: Wind Clone Jutsu
Type: Nin
Element: Wind
Description: When struck these clones become tornado and launch the opponent up into the air. The distance launched changes depending on the skill of the user, normal Genin can launch their opponents up into the air a dozen or so feet where as a Kage can really send their opponent airborne.

Jutsu Name: Air Hop
Element:Wind
Description: Using this jutsu Rana can hop on the very air itself, allowing her to jump multiple times in the air. No hand seals are needed.

Jutsu Name: Wind Step
Rank A
Description: Rana uses this jutsu to move at a near instant speed. With this she can speed blitz only the fastest of foes however it can only be used at very short ranges. No hand signs are needed for this.

Jutsu Name: Wind Drill
Description: The user makes the necessary hand seals or in Rana's case manipulates the wind in a necessary manner causing a drill composed of violent cutting wind to form around their hand or again in Rana's case, blade. The user then proceeds to strike the foe with the drill which results in a terrible wound, the piercing power of the drill is great and should human flesh come in contact with the wind, it'll literally be torn to ribbons. Rana can fire this off from a distance as well.

Jutsu Name: Dai Wind Drill
Type:Nin
Element:Wind
Description: Making the necessary hand seals the user creates six large drills composed of wind which swirl around the user's body. The drills are powerful much like the B rank jutsu, and unlike the B rank jutsu the user can control these drills with their thoughts, only use hand motions to improve the speed behind the drills' movement and rotation. The strength behind this jutsu is the same as its earlier form.

Jutsu Name: Wind Drill Storm
Description: Making the necessary hand seals Rana causes a heavy number of drills to form from the wind, filling the sky itself. As powerful as its earlier incarnations this jutsu is simply S rank due to the sheer number of drills it creates, all of which controlled by Rana's thoughts and hand motions.

Jutsu Name: Suffocation
Description: A deadly and sadistic jutsu. Marking ones arm or weapon with chakra the user proceeds to strike their foe, transferring the mark over onto their opponents body. Once in place the user can then make a handseal and draw out all the air in the opponent's lungs, Suffocating them to death. Most victims won't have a chance to break this jutsu however those with a fast enough reaction time and are able to keep their cool while undergoing such a torture can break the jutsu should they land a hit on the user.

Zanjutsu

Jutsu Name: Sentakushi Tsurugi
Type:Zanjutsu mixed with Nin
Element: Wind if it has to have one
Description: A powerful sword technique which Rana and others from Rana's school can employ. Known as the "Sword which Selects" this is a drawing technique that can be employed from close to mid range. With a hand on the hilt of their sword the user concentrates their chakra into the blade then as they swiftly draw it they twist the wind chakra in the air around them, thus releasing a hard to see cutting wave. The strength of the wave is as strong as the user's standard sword strike and the maximum distance is 50 yards, the highlight of this attack is the selective nature of the wave itself, the user chooses who and what it can and can't cut. As long as the material isn't too hard( so something like a tree or a wall or a person but armor or metal would hinder it) or as long as no concentrated chakra stands in its way the attack will bypass the obstruction and strike its target. This technique was created in a way to save the lives of hostages who were turned into human shields by criminals.

Jutsu Name:Amatsu Jiten
Type: Zanjutsu with Nin
Description: Manipulating both one's natural chakra and the wind chakra in the very environment the user places a hand on their sheathe and spins just as the opponent attempts to strike them. Drawing their blade at a blinding pace and completing the spin, a powerful twister forms around the user and engulfs the opponent battering them, slicing into them, and then tossing them a good distance into the air. The power of the tornado is rather great and so the damage it causes is something to be wary of.

Jutsu Name: Gouzen Tsurugi
Type:Zanjutsu
Description: A technique used by Rana and others belonging to her school. Utilizing their ability to manipulate wind chakra the users of this technique can unsheathe their blade at a force that creates a powerful sonic boom. This version of the sonic boom is enough to block low level jutsus and projectiles and it is enough to knock a ninja off their feet and send them flying backwards at a dangerous speed. This is a short to mid range jutsu.

Jutsu Name: Hauringu Tsurugi
Type Zanjutsu
Description: An improved form of the Gouzen Tsurugi and one employed by only masters of Rana's sword style. The sonic boom created by this technique is much louder and stronger than its weaker incarnation and thus able to not only block stronger jutsus, but also cause both hearing problems(sonic booms do hurt your ears after all) and should it strike an opponent cause immediate blunt force trauma and project them off their feet and send them bulleting backwards. This is a long ranged jutsu and can be used up to 100 yards away.

Jutsu Name: Kouzoku Hauringu Tsurugi
Type: Zanjutsu
Description: The final form of this technique and employed only by Rana herself. This technique is quicker,louder and stronger than the A rank version and Rana has learned how to manipulate the sonic boom with wind chakra, allowing her to control the direction of the attack itself, making this a homing technique. Rana controls this attack via her sword so however she moves and directs her katana is how the attack itself will move.

Jutsu Name: Kaze Shuuryou
Type: Zanjutsu/ninjutsu hybrid
Description: Focusing a ton of chakra into her blade and manipulating the very air around it, Rana sheathes her blade if its not already in its sheathe. Once in place she makes the necessary hand seals and grasps onto her hilt and with a generally undetectable speed she unsheathes the sword and releases what could potentially be her most powerful jutsu. Right away several massive twisters spring from her blade and fly out before her, slamming, cutting into and blowing things away. The sheer power of these twisters are enough to snuff out all but the most powerful of S rank attacks and getting struck by one can result in a sure death. Due to the fact that several S rank twisters are produced by this technique it requires a ton of both Rana's natural chakra as well as a ton of wind chakra as well, just using this attack once is heavily taxing. This technique though extremely powerful is still incomplete, Rana has yet to master it due to the untimely death of her Sensei Kai Uzuki.

Last edited by Rana on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Hmm, these look real good. On Gale Finish, when you mean snuff out, you mean cancel each other out, right? The S rank at the most should just cancel the other S rank unless the affinity beats the others.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:34 pm

NinjaTez wrote:
Hmm, these look real good. On Gale Finish, when you mean snuff out, you mean cancel each other out, right? The S rank at the most should just cancel the other S rank unless the affinity beats the others.

Yeah but considering there's several huge S rank twisters produced by this attack that's why only the most powerful S ranks can beat them all out.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:36 pm

only thing i have a possible problem with is the air step. like i said before, i dont like instant teleportation. not saying you need to change anything, just don't abuse it.

and i agree with tez. you can't just make an unbeatable attack. it defeats the point of rping...
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Well, if they are that powerful (S rank each), please add that they use a lot of your reiatsu. This seems more like a final attack, and they are okay as long as they have a drawback.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:41 pm

...reiatsu?

silly tez, reiatsu is for shinigami. chakra is for shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:43 pm

So the fact that its S rank and one of Rana's strongest attacks and has the word finish in its name isn't enough of an indicator that it requires a lot of energy? <_<
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:46 pm

That's what happens when you are on a Bleach RP forever, Dark. <_<

And yeah, Rana, all the rest of the final attacks have what the drawbacks are and such, so it would be helpful if you added that tidbit.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:50 pm

There I added it in. Also Dark my wind step has the words very short ranges added in. <_< Meaning she can't teleport anywhere she wants. Has to be within seeing distance.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:51 pm

i know, i know, just expressing my views...we've had some problems with this sort of jutsu in the past, im just making sure it doesn't happen again.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:55 pm

Well, approved on my part. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:56 pm

i'm good too. approved.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Didn't read them but if you guys I approve then I do too.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:57 am

Here's a Zanjutsu I created. It may seem powerful so I hope the restrictions I added in work. I got the idea from Love Hina.

Jutsu Name: Sentakushi Tsurugi
Type:Zanjutsu mixed with Nin
Element: Wind if it has to have one
Description: A powerful sword technique which Rana and others from Rana's school can employ. Known as the "Sword which Selects" this is a drawing technique that can be employed from close to mid range. With a hand on the hilt of their sword the user concentrates their chakra into the blade then as they swiftly draw it they twist the wind chakra in the air around them, thus releasing a hard to see cutting wave. The strength of the wave is as strong as the user's standard sword strike and the maximum distance is 50 yards, the highlight of this attack is the selective nature of the wave itself, the user chooses who and what it can and can't cut. As long as the material isn't too hard( so something like a tree or a wall or a person but armor or metal would hinder it) or as long as no concentrated chakra stands in its way the attack will bypass the obstruction and strike its target. This technique was created in a way to save the lives of hostages who were turned into human shields by criminals.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:12 am

Hmm, I like the jutsu. I'm kinda iffy on the whole going through others but still can hit the real target, I guess it would be like a ghost wind and just go through? I know it wouldn't cut, but it's still wind and can push the person back. Anyway, I guess it can work, so approved.

And if you want, maybe you can draw your sword quickly and make a sonic boom of wind (like a spinning chakram) and be able to control it in air so you can hit different targets.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:23 am

Well I got the idea from a chick in Love Hina who is a wind sword user too. She never really explained the attack so I tried to explain it by saying that its chakra that is condensed which is why it can pass through things like people and wood but not metal and concentrated chakra. And yeah I have ideas for those I just need to make them.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:46 pm

Here's another set of Jutsus.

Jutsu Name: Gouzen Tsurugi
Type:Zanjutsu
Description: A technique used by Rana and others belonging to her school. Utilizing their ability to manipulate wind chakra the users of this technique can unsheathe their blade at a force that creates a powerful sonic boom. This version of the sonic boom is enough to block low level jutsus and projectiles and it is enough to knock a ninja off their feet and send them flying backwards at a dangerous speed. This is a short to mid range jutsu.

Jutsu Name: Hauringu Tsurugi
Type Zanjutsu
Description: An improved form of the Gouzen Tsurugi and one employed by only masters of Rana's sword style. The sonic boom created by this technique is much louder and stronger than its weaker incarnation and thus able to not only block stronger jutsus, but also cause both hearing problems(sonic booms do hurt your ears after all) and should it strike an opponent cause immediate blunt force trauma and project them off their feet and send them bulleting backwards. This is a long ranged jutsu and can be used up to 100 yards away.

Jutsu Name: Kouzoku Hauringu Tsurugi
Type: Zanjutsu
Description: The final form of this technique and employed only by Rana herself. This technique is just as strong, quick, and loud as the A rank version however Rana has learned how to manipulate the sonic boom with wind chakra, allowing her to control the direction of the attack itself, making this a homing technique. Rana controls this attack via her sword so however she moves and directs her katana is how the attack itself will move.

Last edited by Rana on Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:47 pm

Damn, how many S-rank jutsu do you need?
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:48 pm

Okay, sounds good then. Approved on my part.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:48 pm

a homing tech at the speed of sound? that...sounds kind of incredible. how would you direct that?
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:53 pm

@Dark. <__< I needed more Kage worthy techniques. And the attack is controlled via how she moves her sword, i'll add that in.
And Taichi not too many, just enough so I have versatility.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:02 pm

ok. good by me then.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:10 pm

If dark approves I approve.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Okay then I added all my new zanjutsus to my first post. Now it looks neater.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Jutsu Name:Amatsu Jiten
Type: Zanjutsu with Nin
Description: Manipulating both one's natural chakra and the wind chakra in the very environment the user places a hand on their sheathe and spins just as the opponent attempts to strike them. Drawing their blade at a blinding pace and completing the spin, a powerful twister forms around the user and engulfs the opponent battering them, slicing into them, and then tossing them a good distance into the air. The power of the tornado is rather great and so the damage it causes is something to be wary of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rana's Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rana's Jutsus   Rana's Jutsus Empty

Back to top Go down

Rana's Jutsus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next