Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]

Go down 
+2
NinjaTez
Kyoshiro
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryoh
Genin

A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:52 pm

Ryoh ran out of the dragon's path and fired a barraged out water shots, which turned into ice bullets on the journey to the Anbu's skull. He then muttered, "I need to round up my group and get out of here." When he finished the statement he fired a blast of water so that it turned into a block ice, which Ryoh turned into a dog. Ryoh then sent the dog to into the village to get Ebarai and Hikato so they could escape.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:00 pm

The ninja, slightly exhausted from using the strong jutsu, jumps to the side to dodge. He got a few bullets in his chest and sides, and made his way towards Ryoh. Adding chakra to his feet, he quickly rushes Ryoh and tries to end him with a strike to the heart.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 4:09 pm

Ryoh easily sidestepped the attempt on his life and cut his assailant's arm of in retaliation. As the Anbu member was stunned, Ryoh took the chance to decapitate him. "You guys are annoying little buggers, aren't you? There may be a lot of you, but you aren't that strong." he said mockingly to the corpse.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:30 pm

The corpse said nothing, but if it could, it would say: "SUCK IT!" Anyway, the anbu that stayed behind finally got to the Hokage. Walking in, he calmly approached the Hokage even though it wasn't a tranquil situation at all. "Lord Hokage, there has been a breach in Konoha. A ninja of considerable enough rank has entered the gates. We don't know much, the guard who told us didn't stay to see his techniques and he didn't wear a headband. But, we know he is dangerous."

Lumiero listened intently, taking in everything. "I see... and anbu have already been called to investigate."

The anbu nodded.

"I will await their report then. That one ninja couldn't be that powerful. The anbu will take care of him, surely. If you would, go check on them and see what has transpired."

"Yes, Lord Hokage." Almost like a blur, the anbu disappeared, on his way in search of the other anbu.

"I would hope that he wouldn't be that powerful, or we'd have a problem on her hands."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:20 am

((Now. To leave the finishing mark to get large attention. Literally. xD))

Zero started making seals in case any other shinobi waited for him in the bliizard. He finished his summoning seal, bit his thumb, and then pressed his hand to the ground. "Summoning Jutsu: Ice Dragon Summoning!" said Zero. The snow glew brightly and then a dragon of ice started to come from the snow. It stood at a good thirty feet tall and was fifty feet long. It gave a mighty roar as it towered over the buildings of Konoha. Since Zero didn't put much chakra into the Blizzard it was soon over, covering up most parts of the dead bodies. The dragon gave another mighty roar that shattered a few windows. Zero turned to the shinobi that had helped him and wondered if he would turn on Zero.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:28 am

Ryoh facepalmed due to Zero's action and asked himself, "This kid won't even give me a chance of a quick escape, will he?" He then reverted his original appearance and approached Zero saying, "Long time no see, isn't it? I read about the trouble you were causing in the newspaper and decided to come here to ask you a simple question."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:30 am

"Long time no see? How could that be if we've never even met?" asked Zero. He was a little shorter than Ryoh, but only because he was younger. "And what is the question you want to ask?"
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:37 am

Rushing through the village, the anbu finally made his way to the scene at hand. He was simply amazed, the towering dragon in front of him was just the first thing that caught his attention. Next was the lot of dead anbu buried in the snow, and lastly was Ryoh. "He's back," he slowly whispered to himself, then looking at the other ninja who probably summoned the dragon. "And is this his ally?"

Now trying to get a concrete plan of action together, the anbu inwardly curses as he realizes fighting these two strong ninja would only lead to his death. So, the best thing to do was to report to the Hokage. He wasn't seen by the ninja, so he could get a clean escape. In seconds, the ninja left in a blur, heading back to the Hokage to give his report.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:40 am

"Don't remember me, eh? I was ordered to kill you quite a few times due to what you did to your clan. I must say your mastery of ice jutsu sure has gotten a lot more impressive since I last saw you. Anyway, I wanted to ask you to join my organization called the Akatsuki. We plan to change this world from this hell to a utopia by ruling it. If that doesn't sound good to you then think the chaos we'll cause before our goal is achieved," Ryoh said as he looked towards the gate and saw the Anbu member breifly appear. "You better make up your mind quick because we're about to see reinforcements."

Last edited by Ryoh on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:42 am

Aisu saw the shinobi that had come and then gone. He wanted to chase after it but he was brought forth to protect Zero from harm while he figured the deal with the other shinobi with him. Aisu wanted a snack so he bent his head down and picked up two bodies and gulped them down.

Zero thought about it for a second. "I don't care about ruling. But if I get to have more fun like today. Then I'll gladly join. Just don't let anyone get between me or my prey. Or else you might be missing some people. I don't take kindly to those that take my kill," said Zero as he was already a little ticked by Ryoh butting in.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:35 pm

Skidding to a stop, Ebirai gazes up at the dragon and pulls down his face-mask. "What the hell is that thing?" Looking back at Hikato, he grins. "Should we kill it?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:37 pm

Hikato looked at the dragon, then grinned. "Kill it..." She said but then noticed Ryoh, "Unless we have to leave." She said lightly, but then shrugged, "Which ever is the quickest." Hikato nodded her head.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:42 pm

At 'Kill it', a vicious look show up in Ebirai's eyes and grin. Nodding, he holds his wrist as black chidori envelops his right hand. He dashes forward, but skids to a stop as Hikato continues. Chidori dissipating, he looks around. "Who're you talking to, Hikato?" Spotting Ryoh, he frowns.

Of course, this meant that the dragon and the dog were both on their side, and that he wouldn't get to kill anything after all...
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:43 pm

Ryoh smiled at the appearance of his comrades and snapped his fingers to make the dog turn back into a piece of wood. "I thought you guys were never going to show. Anyway, an Anbu member saw me without my disguise so we need to get out of here before he tells the Hokage," he explained as he ran towards the blocks of wood and turned them into 2 horses. "Zero, I need you to get rid of the dragon and get on a horse. We don't need them to be able to track us, and guys we're going to have to buddy up and have 2 people riding a horse. Pick a partner."

Ryoh jumped onto his horse and waited for somebody to get on his horse as he sad aloud, "Our next stop is the Sound village to assassinate the Otokage now lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:46 pm

"They'll be able to track hoofprints. We should atleast ride Aisu to a safe place then take another ride from there. Besides, it will be faster going and harder to track Aisu. I have seen nothing yet that can track him," said Zero as he climbed up onto Aisu's cold scaly back.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:50 pm

"Fine, but you better not be exaggerating. Not only are the lives of the two of us in dager, but also those two and they didn't even fight any Anbu," Ryoh said as he jumped off his horse and turned them back into wood. He then hopped onto Aisu and waited for the other two to hop on board.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:50 pm

Ebirai's frown deepens. "Ride? That? No thanks, buddy. I think I'll run." Looking back, he appears next to Hikato and grins at her. "You coming with me?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Hikato looked at Ebirai, "Run?" She looked at him with a grimace, "You better not out pace me then!" She said with a grin, she nodded. "I'm going to stick with Ebirai, we'll meet you guys there." She said brightly, her eyes glittered.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Ryoh nodded his head. "Just be careful, you two. Your wellbeing means a lot to me. Now, Zero and Aisu, to the Sound Village," Ryoh commanded as the dragon ascended to the sky and flew from the village with such speed that after a couple of minutes it left the view of the two still on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:24 pm

"Out pace you? Wouldn't dream of it!" After watching Aisu fly off, Ebirai grins at Hikato again. "Well, we wouldn't want to stay here much longer. Konoha's where I get the best peaches, and I'd hate to be kicked out of here, too!" Darting forward, he jumps into the first tree outside of the gate, waits for Hikato, and cups his hands around his mouth. "Come on, Hikato! It'll be faster if we jump through the trees!"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Hikato looks at Ebirai, then jumped after him landing on the same tree branch. She grinned, "Lets go!" She said brightly, switching back to her normal female form. She stretched for a moment. "Ahh, that feels better." She smiled brightly, and then nodded her head, "Come on let's go!" She said brightly, moving to the next tree... And yeah they were on their way.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:38 pm

The anbu hurriedly made his way back to the Hokage's office. Slightly panting, the anbu walked into his room, mask covering his distressed face. "Lord Hokage," he bowed, "I have some unfortunate news." He continued, unbending himself before explaining. "The team set out, they are all dead."

Lumiero's face instantly turns to a frown, displeased. "How? By one ninja?"

The anbu shakes his head. "No, someone was with him. Ryoh."

The Kage's eyes enlargen for a second, the name bringing back memories. "Ryoh... I see." Lumiero sighs deeply, turning his chair, contemplating his next set of actions. "Anything else you can tell me?"

Nodding, he continues once again. "It looked as the arrival was at least anbu level or higher. He manipulated ice and snow jutsus. He even summoned a large ice dragon. That is all I know."

"Thank you. It seems we have a large problem on our hands. We need to get rid of these nuisances as soon as possible. Mobilize our strongest anbu and lead them there. Yuukin and Harmony need to be contaced also."

Without saying a word, the anbu disappears en route to the anbu.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Getting his first good look at the real Hikato as she stretches, Ebirai almost falls off the branch and onto the ground. She was even more beautiful than he'd imagined! Shaking himself, he nods. "Uh... Yeah!" Matching her pace, he makes sure to not to move to fast and stays next by her side as they run to the Sound.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Hikato glanced at Ebirai, with a smile. Then she returned her attention to ahead of them as they ran through the trees. Her green eyes glittered brightly, she seemed happy. They were getting closer to the sound village now, "What do you think of my normal appearance?" She asked after a moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 5:11 pm

She had a really pretty smile, too... Shaking himself again, he focuses on what was ahead. That is, until Hikato asked about her appearance. Looking sideways at her, he doesn't notice the tree limb jutting out in front of his face- "Eheheh... You're really-" -And he get hit right in the face.

As he falls, he hits several other branches before he finally lands on his back with a thud and few sickening cracks. "Oww..." Using a branch, he pulls himself to his feet and starts feeling his chest, counting the jolts of pain. "One... Two... Three broken ribs... That's a new record for falling out of a tree..." Jumping back onto the limb next to Hikato, he holds his chest and gives her a grin. "Eheh... Um... You're very beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]   A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Snowy Day? (Zero's Visit to the Leaf Village) [Act 2]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next