Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Truth Revealed [Act 3]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

The Truth Revealed [Act 3] Empty
PostSubject: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:13 pm

Kyoshiro rushed into the Hokage's office. "Hokage-sama. I need to tell you something," said Kyoshiro. He had watched the fight with the ANBU and knew that the time to reveal the Mebu's true existince had come.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:18 pm

The Kage looked up from his papers, eyeing the jounin for a second before looking back down. "Tell me quickly, Kyoshiro. We have important business and I'm about to call a meeting."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:23 pm

"I have been hiding this sir. But have you ever heard of the Beast Village?" asked Kyoshiro as he stood in the center of the room.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:29 pm

"The Beast Village?" The blue-eyed man tried his hardest to think of them, but to his dismay he has never heard of them. "No, Kyoshiro, I haven't. And what have you been hiding?" He asks with an interested tone.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:32 pm

"I am a member of the Mebu Clan that was the clan that lived on the island where the Beast Village was located. I was the son of the Bisutokage there. The Beast Shadow," said Kyoshiro. He then and told the hokage about the beast village and what happened. ((Go to the Clans section if you don't know))
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:42 pm

The Hokage listened intently, taking in every word. After he was finished, Lumiero's face stretched out to a small smile. "I see... I guess that is good news. I am honored to have someone from your village serving under me. And... I have never seen you use their techniques though." He asked curiously, "Were you just hiding them from me?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:46 pm

"I had to hide them sir. I did not want anyone coming for me. Many villages that still know about Mebu think we are prized weapons of war. I have yet to unlock the second part of my bloodline. But I can still control all five senses. We all can when we are born," said Kyoshiro as he tossed a kunai at the hokage's desk. "Hit me with it in the arm. I'll show you I won't feel a thing."
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:59 pm

Lumiero looks at the kunai, then looks back at Kyoshiro. "Ummm, how about no..." he sighs, taking the kunai out of his desk. "And I don't appreciate you decimating my desk with kunai marks." He then holds his hand out, a ball of bright energy forming. "I'll rather hit you with blunt force then let you bleed in my office from a kunai strike..." After saying this, he throws the ball of energy at his stomach, fast enough to make him cough up from the sheer force. "Feel that?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:30 pm

Kyoshiro's bent a little then stood up straight. "Nope. I can't feel anything at the moment. It's got downfalls to it. But it comes in handy during battle. Plus when I was younger, and even since I've been here. I've trained my speed, strength, endurance, and stamina. But when my bloodline's second part comes all that doubles. But a downfall to that is that my mind starts going away into a half bestial state. We Mebu becoming living weapons. Especially in our third bloodline part. That's why shinobi wanted us for war," said Kyoshiro. "If you need any tracking done, I'm your man. I can still smell the melted snow and the ice dragon from the shinobi earlier. It hasn't been long since they left so their scent still lingers in the air. Though the dragon is harder to locate since it's high up. I'd need to get into the air to smell it. But I do know two shinobi went on foot out of the village. And two left on the dragon. I could see them up to a distance. But I think I've figured their direction as well. Though it is hard to tell a bit."
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Hearing his lengthy explanation on his abilities, and on the whereabouts of the ninjas that attacked the Village earlier, Lumiero was impressed, to say the least. "Good... very good. I wish you would've told me earlier, Kyoshiro. We could've used you." He then looks down to his list, then calls for an anbu to come. "Call in Harmony, Natura, and Tsugi." The anbu arriving just as he says this, leaves as quickly as he came, now looking for the three. He averts his gaze back on Kyoshiro. "But, you can make up for that. I want you to lead those three to wherever the new rogues have gone."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:44 pm

"Yes sir. I will do my best to lead them there," said Kyoshiro. "Umm... Sir. Have you ever seen a Blood Jutsu before?" asked Kyoshiro. He hadn't been able to use his jutsu in a long time, and he wondered if the Hokage would be interested in seeing it.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Looking at Kyoshiro curiously, he responds. "No, I haven't. Not of the Mebu Clan at least." Raising his eyebrow, he continues. "Do you want to show me one of the jutsu. Then go ahead... as long as you don't stain my office."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:02 am

Kyoshiro took out a kunai and cut his arm. Blood started rolling down his arm, but before it could get too far down Kyoshiro did some handsigns and then said, "Bloody Knucles." The blood rose and shot onto his hands and forms a cover over the top of his hand and from his knuckles four five inch spikes shot out and held that position. "This is my Bloody Knucles jutsu. If it with this and it pierces into the skin it will drain blood from the person the longer it is in. The more blood it drains, the stronger it gets and the longer. It is as strong as a normal blade at the moment and the blood on the back of my hand acts as a smalls shield for my hands."
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 11:09 am

"I see..." Lumiero looks at the bloody blades. "That's an interesting and useful ability." Looking at the door, then looking back at Kyo, he asks. "So, you think you are ready to lead them? Ryoh and his accomplice don't seem like small fries."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:13 pm

"I can tell that. By how easily they took out the ANBU and with how much power it took to make it continue snowing even while gone as well as to summon up that dragon. I'll lead them as soon as their ready. The scent should still be fresh of those that took foot." said Kyoshiro.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 5:10 pm

"Excellent... I hope they arrive here soon. Tsugi, Natura, and Harmony are great ninja. I hope you guys can complete the mission without any proble-" As he said this, Natura was the first to come in.

"Lumiero, a mission?"

He nodded, noting that she was acting professional around him opposed to when they are alone.

"Be careful, they are A - S Rank ninja. I just need you guys to find what they are doing, and report back to me. We need to know what they are planning."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:08 pm

Harmony leaned against the door way for a moment, looking half interested. Then she walked in the room, "Reporting for duty!" She said brightly, rocking on her heels. She peered at Lumiero, then Natura. She smiled lightly, before walking to Natura's side. Her purple eyes held a solemn look to them. "So you want us to follow them, and then reports their actions to you, sir?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:11 pm

"Correct. Good hearing, Harmony..." he trails off, "now we have to wait for Tsugi to appear. I bet he's already here, though," he laughed lightly, "Probably just going to try to scare us or something."
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:12 pm

Tsugi walks in the room. "So we have some bad guys to hunt for. A to S Rank and stuff you don't need to tell me I already know the details. I am Tsugi you know." Tsugi walks up next to the two kunoichi already in the room. "gonna go on this mission with Natura and Harmony Gyaku the Head ANBU. I haven't met her in person but I already know her full name and other stuff. I almost feel like I'm acting like a jerk with my vast knowledge here." Tsugi looking uninterested stares at Lumiero.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:15 pm

Lumiero listens intently to Tsugi as he explains the whole mission. "Good, I'm glad you know what to do. And if that is all, and there is no more questions, you guys can head out. Remember, be careful and only fight if you have to."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:10 am

Kyoshiro was standing off to the side next to a window. From Kyoshiro's point of view, and how they talked, it seemed they forgot Kyoshiro was going to be leading them on this mission. He may have not been as strong as them, but he still was a good leader and was able to track the shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Tsugi looks at Kyo. "So aren't you here to lead us?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:45 am

"Yes. I will be leading you three in this mission. I may only be a jonin, but I have skills that are better than tracker shinobi. If you three are ready to head out then let's go," said Kyoshiro as he headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:49 am

Natura winked at the Kage once before turning around, now following the jounin out the door. "See ya, Lord Hokage."
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:45 pm

Tsugi said nothing and made no gestures whatsoever as he simply followed their jonin leader out of the office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truth Revealed [Act 3]   The Truth Revealed [Act 3] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truth Revealed [Act 3]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Story :: Chapter 3-
Jump to: