Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kento vs Kyoshiro

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:51 am

*Forest*

Kento was walking along the forest floor, doin nothing in particular, when he spied another shinobi. "What are you doing here?" He asked, a bit cautious.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:53 am

Kyoshiro had heard the shinobi coming and said, "you smell of blood." Kyoshiro watched Kento with wary eyes. "I'm searching for the akatsuki."
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:56 am

He eyed the ninja. "The akatsuki, eh? And why is that? What buisness might you have with them, man?" He fiddled with his toothpick, and leaned against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 9:58 am

"They attacked the leaf village. I have a mission for tracking them down," said Kyoshiro as he Kento carefully. He definitely smelt blood on him. Kyoshiro was a little bit surprised he wasn't surprised Kyoshiro could smell it.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:00 am

"I bet they had good reason to attack the leaf village. You leaf ninja are all the same." His face darkened. "So, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:02 am

"I'm different. And my name is Kyoshiro. Kyoshiro Mebu of the Mebu Clan," Kyoshiro said as he stood straight.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:05 am

"Mebu clan? Never heard of you. Anyway, if you've got something against the akatsuki, then i guess we'd be enemies." He preformed a few seals, and dropped into a stance. "Get ready, man, this will be over quick. Vine Snare Jutsu!" Roots shot out of the ground, while vines lept from the trees, intent on entangling the ninja.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:07 am

Kyoshiro jumped back and went horizontal in the air and spun a bit, avoiding the vines. He laned on the ground and then took off to the left in an arc.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:13 am

Kento turned to the ninja, then shouted "Pollen Spore", blowing out a fine mist of paralyzing spores. He then jumped back, and took his nanigata from his back, sweeping it down to prepare for close combat.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:15 am

Since Kento had aimed at Kyoshiro while he was running in an arc, the pollen easily missed. "I thought you would be smart," said Kyoshiro as he started doing seals. He came to a stop and said, "Summoning Jutsu, Multi-Blade Summoning." A Katan appeared in a hand and then the blades appeared on his body. (For more info on where they are and stuff go to Multi-Blade Summoning)
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:20 am

"Hey, man, I'd watch that. My spores will hang in the air. I wouldn't be surprised if you've already inhaled some." He brought kawakiru forward, and used his kekkei genkai to shoot it forward, stretching the distance between them in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:22 am

Kyoshiro jumped up into the air and grabbed a tree branch and held on like a monkey. "You're gunna need to be quicker than that. And the spores are over on the otherside. They aren't over here," said Kyoshiro. He could see the tiny spores by increasing his eye site.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:27 am

Kento smiled. "Mistake." He sent out a palm, and shouted "Tree restraint jutsu!" Immediately, the branch he held on to twisted and writhed, as did other branches, and acted to bind him.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:11 pm

"You forget that I'm not defenseless," said Kyoshiro as he slashed at them with the blades on his arms, hand and feet and easily jumped away. "For seeming to ally with the akatsuki, you need to pay attention and do the math in your head first. Or rely on your instincts. Don't just blindly attack."
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:15 pm

Kento stared at him for a minute. Then he sighed, and started walking away.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:19 pm

"Don't tell me the funs all over yet? You really are a weakling. I don't think you'd be good for their group. Running from a fight. Letting your opponent live to get stronger where there is a large chance he can beat you then. I can tell I am weaker than you at the moment, you just need to learn to think on your feat. Pay attention to my strengths and in turn you'll find my weakness," said Kyoshiro as he hopped down off another tree.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:22 pm

Kento continued walking, making idle gestures as he walked. When Kyo hopped down, he let loose his jutsu, Cherry Bomb Barrage, as a dozen grenade like seeds flew out of the ground towards Kyo, while at the same time vines from above and behind to stop any evasion. "Don't call me weak, man."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:26 pm

Kyoshiro threw down a smoke bomb after quickly dispatching it and then disappeared. After the explosion hit the vines behind the smoke, it was hard to tell if they hit Kyoshiro. When the smoke cleared Kyoshiro was gone.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Kento shrugged, then went over to the plants he had blown to pieces and healed them.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:40 pm

Kyoshiro's hand reached out of the ground right below him and went to grab his leg, if he did he would pull him into the ground all the way down to his chin, leaving the guy open for more powerful attacks. (Inner Decapitation Skill.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 2:46 pm

Kento glanced down and saw that he was being attacked while trying to heal the plants. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?! You are just like all the other shinobi!!!!" As Kyo grabbed his leg, he shouted and preformed the seals for "Vine Snare Jutsu!" He made the vines wrap around his leg, and, Kyo's arm, before ripping him out of the ground, into the air. With Kyo's arm still stuck to Kento's leg, he sent more vines whipping towards Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Kyoshiro was pulled out of the ground then let the vines attack him. Kyoshiro crossed his arms in front of his face and held up his legs to protect his chest and stomach. He was now in a defensive state.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:09 pm

Kento let the vines untangle him, then he dropped to the ground, regarding the captured shinobi. He preformed a few seals, and held out his palm. the vines writhed, and began to crush Kyo. He then brought his hand downward, sending the vines, and Kyo, slammed down into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Kyoshiro smiled as he was hit. He seemed to not be feeling any pain nor did he notice the vines cutting into his skin. After enough blood was coming through barely Kyoshiro started fighting back the restraints with physical force and the blades on his body. "Rrrrraaaaggghhh!!" yelled Kyoshiro as he tried breaking free. He didn't seem strong, but as soon as he roared his true muscles from years of training started showing.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:38 pm

Kento was impressed when Kyo broke through the vines. He was strong. He preformed a few hand seals, and said, "Wood Clone Jutsu!" Wood from a tree began to branch out, and soon a clone of him stood next to and in back of him. The clone preformed a few seals, and jumped forward, Wood Fist jutsu activated, fist back to land a blow. Kento himself stood back, waiting for the clone to get close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kento vs Kyoshiro   Kento vs Kyoshiro Empty

Back to top Go down

Kento vs Kyoshiro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next