Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] Empty
PostSubject: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Kyoshiro stood at the entrance to the leaf sniffing around. "Alright. Are ya'll ready? I've caught there scent. And I swear. If anybody breaks wind or use a smoke bomb without warning me, I'm going to be seriously pissed," said Kyoshiro as he turned to them.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Harmony looked at Kyo, and then laughed, "Break wind..." She said and then calmed herself down, "We understand this, Kyoshiro, you're the natural tracker from your bloodline as I've heard." She said with a grin playing across her face, her purple eyes held a solemn look to them. She was ready for the mission, track this group and then relay back the news to the Hokage,
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:19 pm

"Haha," Natura laughed with a smile, "You have a sense of humor... good." She looked around, surveying the area before taking a look back at Kyoshiro. "I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:46 pm

Tsugi glanced at the others then back to Kyoshiro "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:36 pm

"Right. Let's go," said Kyoshiro as he took off down the main. His eyes were closed, he was traveling from scent instead of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Harmony followed Kyoshiro with ease, she didn't make a simgle sound, with her being quick and skilled with her combat she usually remained unseen to the foe till it was too late. Harmony still smiles as they move, the smile never seems to fade from her face, it's rather eerie. >_>
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:57 pm

Natura's blonde hair fluttered in the wind as she ran behind Kyoshiro. On her mind while she ran was what actually Ryoh and this other ninja was up to. She knew what Ryoh did in the past, and how Lumiero and him were friends earlier. She knew if this turned up wrong, Lumiero would probably be the one to take care of him. "A shame..."
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Tsugi follows them. Knowing this post completely sucks.

OOc: Sorry this post sucks so much.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:05 pm

Kyoshiro looked up at the sky. The night was quickly falling. A few hours later Kyoshiro stopped in a clearing in the middle of the forest. It was clear they were heading in the direction of the Sound Village now. "We'll make camp here and continue off in the morning. For now I say we should eat and rest up and probably get to know one another in case we are unable to avoid a fight. Knowing each others abilities will allow us to come up with some teamwork strategy," said Kyoshiro as he walked over to a tree and started picking up rocks and dry tree branches.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:15 pm

Harmony looked at Kyoshiro, and then nods her head, although it hadn't seemed like they travelled all to long... Then again she was used to only stopping for an hour at the most, her training had been along and boring. She smiles now and looks at the ground for a moment, before looking toward the sky.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 7:09 pm

"Well," Natura starts off, "I have abilities pertaining to nature. You can say I am one with it." She smiles, watching animals walk back calmly as she talks. "I can talk to animals and they help me with certain things. I started as a medical ninja though. But, when they saw I could do way more, I became a more general ninja. Other than that, most of the time I use most of the elements around us to fight. And I have perfected transforming into other animals for combat and other purposes."

Last edited by NinjaTez on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:45 pm

Tsugi sits down and stares at Kyo. "I can't attack much. I mainly excell in defensive and healing techniques. So I'm more of the support type rather than the attack type."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 8:56 pm

Harmony looks between the other two for a moment, her purple eyes close. "I excel in speed and frontal attack. You need hand to hand you got it, you need explosive tags you got it. I'm based purely on attack." She says now with a smile, and then stretches her arms, "I do tend to use escape routes a lot too, often enough I've become very talented at it." She says then looks to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:03 pm

"Right," said Kyoshiro as he piled the rocks in a circle and put the dead wood in. "I am highly skilled in hand to hand combat and swordsmanship. I specialize in blood jutsu but I have a few other jutsu that I learned so I could stay hidden as a normal shinobi instead of a Mebu. I have the ability to control all five senses. It makes me a perfect tracker, assassin, guard, and fighter. I am stronger and faster than I look. I have great stamina and good endurance. If this rare occasion happens that I unlock the next part of my bloodline, I warn you to try and restrain me with jutsu for I will loose my mind through my inner beast. But once I calm down I will return to normal, though depending on how much I do in the state will determine how long I'll be out. My strength, speed, stamina, and endurance increases in this state and I become like a wild animal bent to kill. It's this bloodline that targeted my clan for a war machine by another village. I don't know which village it was but once we denied. They killed most of the clan. As far as I know I'm the only living Mebu. I was the son of the Bisutokage and I had a brother named Kazuki. In the time between when I'm asleep after the bloodline and before I wake up. My body undergoes a healing process. But I'm completely unconscious and cannot be awoken in this state. So don't try to heal or wake me up."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:08 pm

"So uh, we leave you laying there if anything happens?" Harmony blinks looking surprised, but she listened intently to all he had to say. She shifts her weight around slightly and then grins. "Hm, this shall be interesting then." She says simply now, her purple eyes moving between all the members of their group. They had a healer, a man in defensive, then Kypshiro who was like a living weapon. She thinks about this, if a fight were to arise they'd be a good team.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:33 pm

"Interesting, Kyoshiro," Natura says as she walks over to a spot and puts her hand in a handsign, making a makeshift bed with a small tree and leaves. Laying down, she smiles. "Well, I guess I won't wake you up nor heal you. I have some powerful medical techniques because of my pact with nature. With it's help, the forest gives me a large amount of energy to heal almost any wound." Laying down all the way, she puts her hand on the back of her head and breathes in lightly. "I love Mother Nature."
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:53 pm

"Alright. If we get into a fight we will need to split into two teams. Harmony will go with Tsugi. Natura, you'll come with me. From what I've seen there are only four of them. So will will be doing one on one if they fight. Or two on two. Depending how they team up. If it goes down to three on three and one on one. I'll split from the group and you three take on the other three. We will split up at the sound village. Harmony, Tsugi. You two will take the west. Natura and I'll take the East. We will meet toward the Otokage's place. Now. I suggest we get some rest and be prepared to move out in four hours." Kyoshiro looked around to see if they understood.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:26 pm

Natura eyed the man as he talked; it seemed like he had a pretty concrete plan up... if they fought, of course. It wasn't a mission where they were supposed to dirty their hands, but there was nothing wrong with being prepared for anything. Sighing, she responded with an, "Understood," and laid her head down to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:48 pm

Harmony nodded her head in response. She closed her eyes leaning back against a tree sitting up. This was how Harmony slept, sitting up, prepared to move at any moment. She was a light sleeper to. She closed her eyes now, listening to the sounds of nature around them, and fell asleep. When she opened her eyes again it seemed colder. She frowned, and then closed her eyes again she had only slept for two of the four hours... <_<
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:29 am

Tsugi looks at Kyoshiro "Sounds like a plan to me." Tsugi lays back to rest. "just don't anyone get killed."

OOC: Another post that sucks. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]   Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tracking the Akatsuki [Act 3 continuation]
Page 1 of 1