Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:28 pm

The Hokage, Lumiero Mezclado, smiled warmly at the anbu as he walked through the door. The Leader of the Village had a very important matter to discuss with him concerning his status of anbu of this village. Kenshou Hyuuga, of the Hyuuga clan, was the Captain of Anbu, but with recent complications, she relieved herself from the position and decided to go her seperate ways from the Leaf, for now, at least. He needed a replacement; he need someone powerful, trustworthy, headstrong, experienced; he needed Ranaki. Ranaki was qualified, to say the least and would be perfect for the job. His hardwork and talent as a ninja made him shine.

"Yes. Hello, Ranaki Hyuuga. I have something very important to discuss with you today. As you may know, the Leaf Village, unfortunately, are without a captain of anbu, since Kenshou Hyuuga's disappearance, and we need a replacement," he said, a serious tone apparent. "I feel that you, Ranaki of the Uchiha Clan, are the right person to fill this job..." he continued, keeping his serious face, "This job will not be easy, being anbu captain is for only the elite of the elite. Many have died in this position and your fate could be the same."

"Do you accept?"
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:29 pm

As the hokage spoke Ranaki's eyebrow rose slightely. When the man finished Ranaki was silent and fell deep into thought. After a few seconds Ranaki sighed. "I suppose I accept seeing as how the village is currently innept. Rolling his head and cracking his neck Ranaki's sharingan returned to the Hlokage. "But i assure you, i will not die for this position nor due to anything else. Death is a small nuisance I will keep away untill I complete my goal. otherwise....I accept."
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:42 pm

"I wouldn't call us inept, but yes, we do need a new captain." The hokage then stood up, reaching his hand out after Ranaki accepted the offer, "Congratulations Ranaki Uchiha, Anbu Captain."
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:46 pm

Ranaki's sharingan flashed to the outstretched hand then back to the Hokage before he lightely shook the hand before his hand disappeared, as though he hadn't even touched him. "Very well, then I am captain.....I would like to not earn any payment and instead for my payment watch those with powerful jutsus preform them so I may cody them. Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:11 pm

"Ah, you wish to learn more jutsu, eh? That's admirable. Though, as captain of anbu you will see many without constant watch. Powerful ninja will arise and you will be the one to take them down, and in turn, you will be able to 'copy' those techniques. But, do as you please. For now I have no missions for you, but I do advise you to meet with the rest of the anbu to cordially tell them of your new position," he finished.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:14 pm

Ranaki nodded. "Very well I'll call a meeting right away to inform them." Ranaki turned and left the room with no other words. ((Should I make a thread for this?))
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:25 pm

"Good," he simply says. "Have a good day, Captain."

OOC: yes, post a new topic in Village of the Leaf Village.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:35 pm

Ranaki appeared just outside the Hokage's officer and passed by the ANBU and into the officer. Stopping just a few feet from the desk as usual he spoke. As he finished with describing what he'd told the ANBU to do he cracked his neck. "As for my personal request I'd like to request information...information on the Mangekyou sharingan..."
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:48 pm

The kage was impressed by the man's plan and what he aspired to do with the anbu; Lumiero knew he had made the right choice. And, Ranaki continued to suprise him, his questioning about the mangekyou sharingan catching him off guard. "Hmm, the mangekyou sharingan, the great eye technique of your clan. We do have extensive information on that," he tells him, "But." He stops, about to reveal to him why he is so suprised. "We only know what you know. Your clan probably has more knowledge than we have on the mangekyou sharingan," he explains, getting up and scanning over a few files. He stops at one and pulls it out, "This is what we have."

Lumiero then hands it to him, asking one question while looking into the Uchiha's piercing eyes. "So, the mangekyou sharingan, do you possess it yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:12 pm

As the Hokage spoke Ranaki listened before speaking as he went to a batcxh of files. "I'm sure my clan does have an extensively larger set of information on it, but since the tragedies of the old past no one is allowed to access the information but the head of the clan and the elders. They have become weak and too much reliant on their homes....they will not grant me access." When the hokage's question came out Ranaki's eyes widened slightely, slightely suprised. "No sadly. Though i feel it's the only way to surpass my current strenght. If i can aqcuire the mangekyou I can explore it's strengths farther than anyone could have before...I have the largest chakra concentration that any uchiha on record...of course that may not be true but so far it has been." Ranaki's eyes locked with the hokage's as he waited for the information...anything, a hint on how to get it. If he had to butcher 300 children he would do it.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 6:24 pm

"Out of all of ways to possess mangekyou sharingan," he tells him... "They all involve something horrible. Killing love ones, or friends is one way," he tells him, his face getting grim at the thought of it, "Or going through some type of trauma have caused it also. Either way, getting the mangekyou sharingan is no easy feat, and will put you through alot. So, I really don't know what to say. I can't control you, Ranaki, but know that you need to make the best choice. Don't let power blind you."
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 6:38 am

Ranaki smirked as the information fell upon him like the enlightening power of a gods hand. Closing his eyes a smile spread across his face. As the Hokage spoke again Ranaki's eyes opened slowly. "Power isn't what blinds me Hokage, weakness is. But you've enlightened me. I will watch myself closely...but I can make no true gaurentees, just leave the defense of the village to me. Will there be anything else?" Ranaki's sharingan spiraled slightely as it locked onto the Hokage.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:34 am

"Nothing at the moment, Uchiha Ranaki. You may leave," the Hokage answers solemnly, picking up a few papers and filling them out.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:56 am

Yuukin and Tetsu Honda, after their travel through the village, would arrive at the door of Lumiero Mezclado, the Hokage. Yuukin looked over to the cloud ninja, making a slight smile. "Readdddddy Fredddddy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:05 pm

'Shut up...' He said coldly with his eyes looking away from the man, thinking that the whole of the Leaf village were absolutely buffoons who never took anything or anyone seriously. He pulled out an envelope and passed it to the Hokage and said 'This is directly from the Raikage...' Not knowing what was in the letter, he had just passed it to him to read.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:06 pm

This guy was too rash. First telling Yuukin to shut up, then just waltzing into the Hokage's office, not an appointment set, not a hello said, not a smile on his face or anything. No, that doesn't happen. Moments after Tetsu Honda would walk through the door, 5 anbu would be to his neck with thier katanas, inches away from killing him with one stroke of the sword. Lumiero sat on the other side, a serious face apparent and a handsign already in position. "Great Paralysis Jutsu." His A rank form of paralysis jutsu he developed already on the ninja before he could say a word. The Hokage then got up, walking over to him, taking his letter and reading it. He looked up at the man after looking over it enough to know his intent.

"I would think he would send somebody who doesn't just barge into a kage's office without an appointment, without clearance and without-" he looks at Yuukin smiling behind the door, "Without a proper guide. But, he did." He sighs, scrunging his eyebrows together before walking back to his seat. "Anbu. Disassemble. He is no real threat, at the moment." The anbu takes the orders quickly, slowly backing their swords away from his neck and sheathing them into their respective places. They then take their place behind the Hokage once again before he speaks."So, The Raikage would like for us to be allies, correct?" he asks, already knowing the answer, but asking only to get a full explanation from this Cloud Ninja who just barged into his office. "Oh and..." he makes another handsign, stopping the paralysis jutsu. "Now speak."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:03 pm

As he stood emotionless throughout all this, he calmly said 'Thats what he had said to me, i have no idea what the letter says. So asking me questions would be meaningless regarding this matter...'

OOC: Misread this, i thought ready freddy was said by the Hokage >.>
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:59 pm

Lumiero sighs, giving Tetsu Honda a plain look. "I see, I guess the Raikage, like the rest of the some of us, are very busy people, so this must of been done with haste. I will recognize this proposed alliance and will give him an answer at an approriate time." The Konoha head then gives him another plain look, then lightens up alittle, the cold man the exact opposite of him was making him feel tense, he hated that. "What is your name, Cloud Ninja?" Lumiero was not the cold type, he enjoyed friends and company and wanted to see if this Testu Honda had potential to be more than a dry stick; if he would gain partnership with this other village, he should at least be good associates with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:08 pm

'Tetsu Honda... Why am i in your bingo book?' He said with a slight smirk on his face, he then said sarcastically 'Im harmless, im just the mail man...' He was still wondering why he was still there and why he still kept him in his presence. He wondered if the Hokage can match the strength of the Raikage.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:20 pm

Lumiero gave him a small smile, "No, Tetsu Honda, you are not in my bingo book. I know you are the mail man, though. It seems your kage really didn't give you any further instructions... so, do as you please, for now, if you want to stay in the village, you can, you won't be watched that much. There is some nice ramen shops, and other eateries around the village, so enjoy," he said with a friendly voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:30 pm

He then took a moment to ponder to himself, perhaps he can perform recon around the village to find their true strength and find a weak spot to attack when the time comes. Surely the Hokage is being careless or he is being very overconfident. He took up the offer saying 'Sure, this is my first visit. Must i need to know something before i can start to wander around in your village?'
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 4:50 pm

"Hmmm," Lumiero says, "Watch out for that guy," he tells him, pointing to Yuukin. "I don't know if you have seen ALL of him, but one is enough."

Yuukin smiles, "You mean, you don't like all 6 of me?" In seconds, five other Yuukins would appear around Tetsu Honda.

Yuukin 6: Hmm, woof. (Yuukin sniffs him, while the dog attempts to pee on him, but Yuukin 4 stops him.)

Yuukin 4: Hey, don't pee on him. Pee on that anbu over there. I want to eat this guy.

Lumiero facepalms. "No, you can't eat others. How many times, Yuukin, do I have to tell you?"

Yuukin 4: I was only joking, I've never and will never eat another person, again. I'm on a diet.

Yuukin 5: Don't mind Yuukin 4, he really doesn't eat others, he's just weird. (The muscley Yuukin tells him before stretching.) Now, Yuukins? Where the hell do we go next?

Yuukin 2: Wonderland?

Yuukin 3: Asia?

Yuukin 4: My belly?

The Hokage gets up, "I don't care where you go, but let it be out of my office," he tells them before shooshing them out. With them gone, Lumiero sits back down. "Well, that was interesting. He, or they, are the weirdest things in Konoha, by far. Though, they're more serious and touchy ninja then them. Try not to run into Uchiha Ranaki, he doesn't take to kindly to most ninja of other villages who look as shady as you looked today. He'll do more than a paralysis jutsu on you," he warns. He then gives him a Leaf Village pass. "Take this and be careful. I hope to see you again, Tetsu Honda."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:26 am

'Thank you for your... Kind hospitality, i will surely remember this...' It left it open so the person would be confused whether it was a good thing or a bad one. He then said 'Well is there any good place to start looking? Academy, store, park, cementery?' There was number of great heroes to the Leaf village layed here such as Kakashi, Jirayi and amongst others.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 12:23 pm

"Just go search the village and you'll find what you are looking for." With that, the ninja left Lumiero alone and went to explore the Leaf Village.

----
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage   The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Office of Lumiero Mezclado, The Hokage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2