Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whatever Just Happened (For those who know what the hell I'm talking about)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Whatever Just Happened (For those who know what the hell I'm talking about) Empty
PostSubject: Whatever Just Happened (For those who know what the hell I'm talking about)   Whatever Just Happened (For those who know what the hell I'm talking about) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:30 pm

It's over. It was a misunderstanding. So no more remarks shall be made on the subject. If anyone does, there will be consequences. It should just be forgotten. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

Whatever Just Happened (For those who know what the hell I'm talking about) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whatever Just Happened (For those who know what the hell I'm talking about)   Whatever Just Happened (For those who know what the hell I'm talking about) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Wow, late night arguments. I won't ask... yet.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Just Happened (For those who know what the hell I'm talking about)   Whatever Just Happened (For those who know what the hell I'm talking about) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 2:15 pm

NinjaTez wrote:
Wow, late night arguments. I won't ask... yet.
^That
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever Just Happened (For those who know what the hell I'm talking about)   Whatever Just Happened (For those who know what the hell I'm talking about) Empty

Back to top Go down

Whatever Just Happened (For those who know what the hell I'm talking about)
Page 1 of 1