Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:08 pm

Be civil, its not his fault he's a moron... Yes it is, hell who am I kidding, it's all his fault if he's a moron. Hikato thought to herself with a glance at the ex-leaf nin. Her green eyes held a brilliant look to them, as she stepped forward. "I already knew your name, and many other things about." She purred, "But alas, this is my information not yours." She winked, and then stopped circling the man. "If I sent him after you, would I have any fun? Really use your head." She said sharply, and then smiled her giddy child smile.

"Also, I gain nothing if I kill you right away, but if I make fun of it, I gain training, and enjoyment." She teased with a smile, before glancing to Rokku who looked prepared to kill the man.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:35 pm

"So then what do you want with me? Am I just some toy to play with until you get bored and kill me?" Satsugai held eyes with the girl, he knew he was staring death in the face but he couldn't back down not after someone had insulted his brain, the very thing that made him unique.

Then it hit him, the cloaks. The black cloaks of death with the blood red cloud shaped pattern printed across. Memories flooded in, people talking sometimes in corners privately other times to Satsugai.

"Y-you're Akatsuki!" Satsugai stuttered. Regaining his composure he said, "I've heard of you, soldiers from hell. What do you want with me, I'm nothing special, just a rogue ninja."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 3:55 pm

"We're from hell?" Hikato looked insulted, but then a warm smile remained on her face. Stepping toward the man again, she placed her free empty hand up against the man's face. Her green eyes fixating on his eyes, "Don't lie to me about being useless, I can kill you in a matter of seconds darling." She murmured, her touch on his face as gentle as a feather would of been. "The Akatsuki." She hoped back, landing on one foot, and gave a peace sign, "We don't come from hell silly." She said shifting her shoulders and tilting her head back.

"Unless you think we're demons? But last time I check I am a human." She said then did the finger thing where she had them pointed in a gun toward Satsugi. "Bam." She laughed brightly, before rolling her neck slightly. Feeling it crack she let out a sigh of enjoyment feeling much better.

"Now where were we?" She joked.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Satsugai just stared this girl was thousands of emotions balled into one being. She was like a cute little sister at one point, then a VERY good looking women at another, and finally she acted like a cold hearted murder. What an odd girl, still she's the leader of akatsuki I shouldn't let my guard down. He thought.

"I believe we were deciding on whether or not you should kill me." Satsugai sat down and with his hands on his head, sprawled himself on the ground. "Do what you want, just make it quick please. By the way the reason I'm being a jerk and a 'moron' as you say is because I really don't give a shit what you do next. The only reason to live is to have a reason to live and I lost my reason long ago." Satsugai said starring up through the trees at the deep blue sky above dotted with puffy white clouds.

If this image and that woman are the last things I ever see than I'll die a happy man. He thought to himself watching the clouds pass by.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Hikato looked at the man, for one more moment, before stepping back. "Rokku, do as you please with him. I don't want to hear the screams so make it a clean kill please." She said simply, then narrowed her green eyes. Staring at the sky now, she felt amused, he was an interesting person. "Satsugi, you should learn not to test my anger." She said after a moment, turning, a wind lightly picking up around her as she looked at the sky. Feeling the light breeze around her she looked over her shoulder at Satsugi.

"Please enjoy the rest of your day." She said brightly, jumping to Rokku's side.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:36 pm

Rokku grunted at her remark, but lifted his giant club all the same. "Clean kill my ass. When I kill someone, it's never clean. But don't worry", he leered, glancing back at Hikato, "you won't have to hear any screams. There won't be anything left to scream after I bring down the hammer." That said, he steadily walked over to the man lying down on the ground, footsteps heavy on the once moss covered floor. Standing over the man, he looked down, and said, with a wolfish grin, "Short Stuff huh? Well, in a second you're gonna be the short one." He steadied his grip, and in a flash brought the club flying down to smash Satsugi's torso.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:45 pm

Satsugai watched as the hulking mass of man approached him. He also watched when the man brought the rock club down on his body. However, Satsugai stopped watching when he exploded into wood shards.

As 'Satsugai' shattered thick wood beams rose from the ground around Rokku creating a cage, that would make it hard for even Rokku to escape. "Impressive Mr. Rokku." A voice said from the trees. "After my little attack back there I was going to use that clone as a surprise attack but since this young lady showed up I had to change my plans."

"Now then may we finish our little conversation?" Satsugai asked eyeing the girl, turning to Rokku he said, "As for you sir I promise we will finish our fight."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Hikato's eyes narrowed on the exploding wood, her smile remained the same. So he escaped death, what ever. She glanced toward the wood coming from the ground, going to cage Rokku. Shifting her weight to look at the shafts the young woman smiled lightly. Rokku would not be happy about that. But he was very strong so she highly doubted it hold him back for very long. Thinking about this she smiled, "Satsugai, you're amusing." she said before he talked from the trees. Listening to the man she tipped her head to the side, as if he'd beat Rokku. Rokku would kick his ass just for the hell of it.

"Our little conversation?" Hikato echoed, growing very bored of this fast. Her free hand fell to the sword at her side. Time tempest., the sword that could slow time around her. As soon as he turned, Hikato picked up where he was hidden. Leaping to the man's side, she had her sword drawn, and pointed right at his neck. "Make your next move carefully, or die." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:48 pm

As splinters of wood exploded from under his mighty swing, he looked up to see beams of wood shoot up to contain him. As he listened to the annoying shinobi, he was almost dumbfounded by the idiocy of the man. "Are you fuckin' serious?", he shouted up at Satsugai. "You think these little sticks can hold me? Hahahaha, that's a fuckin' RIOT!" As he shouted the last word, he brought his club up and around, bringing it full circle, before sending it crashing into one of the beams of wood, shattering it instantly. However, he didn't stop there, he wasn't done. He destroyed every single beam of wood before looking up at the ninja, and leered. "Your time's up, bitch. You just don't know it yet", he said as Hikato appeared next to him, sword at his throat.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:35 pm

Satsugai smiled and shook his head. "Ahh Rokku, you're a funny man. As for you," He said looking up at the girl, "I can't quite figure you out. First, you appear out of no where and absolutely destroy one of my attacks. Then you tell me all about how you know me and how I'm unique, now you hold your sword to my throat and tell me I'm going to die."

Taking a long, thoughtful breath Satsugai exhaled. "However, I don't plan on dying just yet." And with that two, rather large pieces of wood sprouted from his shoulders, tearing his clothes and grabbing a hold of the sword's blade.

"You see I have a rather special power in which I can grow and manipulate wood from my body." Satsugai said smiling. The wood then ripped the sword from the girls hands, as Satsugai arm became a thick piece of lumber and his fingers like bulky tree roots. He extended the wood and caught the girl attaching her to the trunk of the tree. The wood detached, thus freeing his arm but holding the girl in place.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Hikato looked surprised, as he did this, then tipped her head, "Who ever said I had to make sense?" She asked out loud, with a bored look on her face. It would be easy enough for her to escape this, but she wanted to see where he was going with this. Looking at the man before her, the smile remained on her face. "Please enlighten me Satsugai of any thought you have going on right now. Not every day that you pin someone to a tree with your own body." Hikato looked with a downcast look, but then shifted her attention to Rokku.

"Hey can you hurry this up, please? This is getting very boring, now." She said with an annoyed look.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:25 pm

"Hmph.", Rokku grunted as he looked up at Hikato, trapped in the tree. "Sure, sure, your highness." He was actually quite impressed that the man had been able to pull that off, but it was futile. Laughing inwardly, he knew that if Hikato wanted to, she could slide right out of that and take the guy's head off before he knew what was going on. But he wasn't about to help her, oh no. Grinning, he looked up at the strange tree man. "Alright then. I'll end this. But don't blame me if you get hurt." He swiftly jumped up into the tree, and molded the club in his hand into that of a giant hammer, focusing the maximum power at the head, instead of the entire body. His new warhammer was even deadlier than his giant club, and ohhhhh he was ready to use it. Appearing right next to the ninja, he brought it sweeping around in a horizontal swing, right at the mans chest.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Satsugai grabbed the hammer and using Rokku's force as a counter wait flipped his body over the hammer. Now airborne Satsugai performed a string of hand seals. "Remember this?" Satsugai asked sarcastically, hurling a cherry bomb the size of a tennis ball at Rokku. The explosion would engulf Rokku but his little red head friend as well.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:06 pm

Hikato smiled, "Again? Two tricks over again do not do well."..." The wood around her shattered when she opened her tessen. Smiling as she looked at the light coming toward them she tipped her head to the side, grasping her sword. "Hey Rokku, be careful." she said softly, then opening her fan to the full length, she waved it through the air. The winds sliced through the attack ripping it apart literally, while Hikato, had jumped and seemed to vanish from the eyes. When she was really there all along, but her sword made everything to her slow, while making her look like was was moving impossibly fast, when you added that with how fast she was already.

Looking at Satsugai, she slides the sword back in midair, and then her hand started glowing a dark green. Going to hit him in the small of the back with the chakra, it would be enough to knock the air from him.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:01 pm

Satsugai had been hit as the air rushed out of his lungs and the world started to fade to black he had a simple thought, No, I refuse to die this way! His chakra flared with anger and an intense will to live.

Bringing clean air into his lungs once again Satsugai began a long string of hand signs that would result in one of his most powerful attacks. Bringing his palms to the ground he uttered, "Rising Forest!" The battlefield returned to its original forest, as trees and shrubs exploded from the ground painting the whole are in green. The forest was alive once again, but this time it was under Satsugai's control and extremely deadly.

Summoning two trees and three bushes he sent these after Rokku, the trees acting as tanks while the shrubs occupied the small man with their speed. As for the girl Satsugai used 5 bushes and three trees, this depleted just about the rest of his chakra, however these were no ordinary trees and they would not be stopped by just violent attacks from Rokku or mere wind jutsus from the red head.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:02 pm

As Rokku watched as the forest came alive around him, he started wheezing and coughing from bloodlust laughter. "You're summoning fuckin' trees to fight your battles for you? Ohhh ho ho...You never cease to make me smile, you fuckin' hippy." Dark eyes shining with berserker rage, he swung his hammer around in a wild arc, then threw it flying at one of the shrubs, sending both it and the shrub flying into a massive outcropping of rock. Upon impact, both it and the shrub simply exploded in shrapnel and splinters.

"Who the fuck is next?!", he bellowed at the surrounding forestry, as he brought together a string of handseals, and finished on the dog sign. "Stone Hound Park!", he shouted. Instantly, large clumps of stone and dirt rose from the ground, forming into the shapes of massive hounds, the size of tigers, or bigger. The beasts centered on each different plant, and then proceeded to attack them savagely. As the hounds ripped and tore at each tree, Rokku stood back, controlling them with his thoughts, until there was one tree left. With a grunt of effort, he picked up another giant boulder with the earth dumpling jutsu, and crushed the last tree with a gigantic crash.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:36 pm

Leaving the two ninja to destroy the plants Satsugai took this time to escape. Staying in the trees he ran as fast as he could through the forest weaving and backtracking hoping the ninja would lose his trail.

He was never known as a coward but he had all but run out of chakra and these ninjas had no mercy. Finding a rather thick tree he preformed his Wood Veil justsu. This justsu allowed him to camouflage himself within the forest. With almost no chakra left there was no way for the ninja to find him, or at least he didn't think there was a way.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:42 pm

Hikato looked after the escaping man, before turning her attention to the trees. "Annoying." She said softly, pulling a match from her cloak the female gave a knowing smile. Lighting the match she blew it, making the flame large, as soon as the large had grown in size she used the wind from one of her tessens. The wind made the fire huge and literally burned the trees and shrubs away. Sensing where the man was running, she smiled, "I'm going to go hunting. When I catch the little shit head, you can break his legs so he doesn't run again." She said simply, before closing her tessen the wind and fire died out.

Looking forward, the young woman darted off, with intense speed, jumping and moving quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:29 pm

Satsugai watched as the girl landed not 5ft from where he was hiding. She's obnoxiously good at this whole fighting thing Satsugai thought as he reached into his pocket drawing out a scroll. With a poof of smoke Satsugai's trusty glaive was in his hands.

"Hey bitch over here." Satsugai shouted jumping from his hiding place. With his glaive extended he sliced it horizontaly aiming for the girl's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:33 pm

Jumping back right out of the way, Hikato arched an eyebrow. "Bitch?" She cooed, with a warm smile. "If you stopped running we'd have no issues. But now you attack me." The woman looked at Satugai with a perplexed look. "Should I just kill you here?" She asked him with a smile on her face. Her voice was smooth and calm, she looked curious and did not with draw any of her weapons, no there was no point to it. Looking calm and collected, this was probably one of the only sane moments she had.

"Do you know why I'm gathering shinobi, Satsugai?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:53 pm

Satsugai smiled, "Sorry miss swearing at others isn't usually my style. I guess your friend rokku is rubbing off on me a bit." Satsugai placed his glaive at his side. "Do tell, I'd like to hear this."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Hikato tilted her head for a moment in a thought, "Rokku swears at everyone, I like him. Although I tend to like respect more than that." She smiled and then crossed her arms, "I'm collecting the best of the best, Satsugai. And I'd like to offer you a position, its join us, or you can die." She said warmly, her green eyes sparkled. "What do you say?" She asked after a moment, with a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:07 pm

"Hmmm that's a pretty tough choice. Join up with the people who were just trying to kill me or die? Decisions, decisions." Satsugai put his hands in his pockets kicking around a rock. "Quite honestly I have nothing left living for. Nothing to go back to or strive froward for."

Satsugai put his finger to his chin pretending to think for a moment. "Ok I'm in but not for you just to give me something to do."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:14 pm

Hikato watched Satsugai for a moment with a smile on her face. Watching him kick the rock, she narrowed her eyes in curiosity. "Ah nothing to strive forward for, till now." She smiled slightly, walking toward him. "Welcome to the Akatsuki." She purred, then winked. "I hope you do not mind working under me, Satsugai, because you are." She laughed lightly. Her green eyes searched his brown ones for any sign of regret. One did not usually sign their life awat so easily.

Taking another step toward Satsugai she stops an arms length away. "Drop and regrets you may have, and walk our path to the standards of gods. We will change this world." She smiles slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:21 pm

Satsugai raised his hand, "Whoa there missie I have no intention or care of ruling the world. To me this is just another job. Whether I sign my life away to you or the devil, though there's not much of a difference, doesn't matter to me one bit."

"Life is fragile and delicate and once it's broken it can never be repaired." Satsugai finished his little speech then he remembered something. "Oh by the way since you're my boss and all don't you think I should know your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]   Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruitment: Satsugai Senju [Act 5]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next