Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5] Empty
PostSubject: Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5]   Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:25 pm

Sitting atop a tree branch, a warrior's eyes hid behind lids and his mind raced with angst, searching constantly for his true meaning. He waited for a calling. He was waiting for something. He needed something to do - he had ambition to do something, but for what, he did not know. A leaf trying to find his current in the river of life. Or in his case, a fire trying to fly and dance towards something it can burn. He was a wild fire, when he wanted to be. But, he had no reason to be. Now, he just sat and waited. Something would come, eventually.

To think, he did all of 'that' for this.

Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5]   Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:34 pm

Hikato looked bored, she had killed the previous leader, but she was still going to check out this Diavolo. Moving silently with the ease of a predator, the woman seemed relaxed. Her cloak whirled around her as she moved silently through the trees, before jumping to the ground. Her gaze pierced the sky with a frightening look that would show anyone the true insanity in her eyes. This was annoying, and a tedious task having to go out herself and collect members, where other people not strong enough?

She rolled her eyes before they focused on a warrior in a tree.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5]   Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:52 pm

Opening his eyes at the arrival of a potential enemy or ally, his dark stare placed itself of the young-looking female. He thought nothing of her at first, but once he took a deeper look, he saw more. He saw a rose, but with thorns. A deadly entity that was definitely a wolf in sheep's clothing.

It was intriguing, to the say the least. His mouth opened to say something, but then it closed with a decisive shut. Wind blowing by and moving along the tension that held the two apart and their mouths close, Diavolo stood up with indifference and let his words flow.

"I hope you have some sort of business with me. If not..."

He turned, gaze leaving her and facing the vast land that would seperate the two if her company was not to be spent with him.

"I will go. I've wasted enough time here."
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5]   Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:48 pm

A figure appears in the shadows of the branches beside him, leaning against the tree. "Oh? Leaving so soon?" Laughing to himself, the figure takes a bite out of a crunchy fruit. Stepping into the light between the leaves, Ebirai stretches and swallows the bite of apple. "That's really too bad- I just got here. Wouldn't you prefer to listen to the pretty lady's proposal before leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5]   Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:52 pm

Hearing the reply from the man, Hikato looked bored. 'Thank you Ebirai." She said brightly when he quipped in. Her green eyes locked on Diavolo, she parted her soft pink lips slightly as her breath exhaled. "Your name out stands you Diavolo," she said after a moment of silence, her tone was curious. "But I have an offer, that may keep you from getting bored, if at least for awhile." She said thoughtfully.

Then smiling she glances toward Ebirai. "The offer of taking the world over, and throwing down those that stand in our way." she said lightly.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5]   Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:30 pm

Diavolo throws his gaze towards the apparently hungry ninja, listening to the man's words lightly as he chows on his apple. "I already said," he stops, turning his stare away from the man before focusing on the land once again, "I would listen to her. Don't be redundant, it's annoying."

Taking a step back and falling towards the ground, he becomes one with the shadow and reappears as a blob, forming into a human once again before walking towards her slowly. "You speak strong words. Ones that unworthy visionaries preach to others, negligent to the fact that it is in no way easy to achieve such a feat."

Eyebrows arched judgmentally, he looks at her once again, scoping her out, trying to figure out what her true intentions are. "First off, who are you?" Pointing his finger back at Ebirai, he adds. "And what is that?" Lastly, smirking, he looks towards their outfits, the word Akatsuki popping up in his head. "And don't tell me you are trying to bring that back."

"Really?"

Crossing his arms, he waits.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5]   Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 8:37 pm

"Never said it was easy, did I? things are always complicated in one form or another." Hikato said lightly, with a smile before listening to Diavolo. "Me personally, I was not till I was recruited to the cause. Although the leader is now dead..." Hikato smiles widely, she never did indulge to any of the others how she had killed Ryoh, and she didn't feel like she would yet. Only Ebirai and Zero knew the former leader anyways, he was now a fading memory. The smile on her face seemed purely light hearted but below that sweet facade was a dark woman.

"And now, before you give judgment toward us, and mock ideals I would like to think over the proposal." She said simply. "And he is not a that, he is a person, don't be so rude." Her green eyes glittered dangerously.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5]   Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5] EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:44 pm

"I admire your audacity," he started, red eyes reaching her green ones, looking into them as if he was going to pierce her soul with his sight, "I really do... but, dreams can only go so far when you don't have the strength to make them become... real." Looking at her one more time with a judgmental stare, he continues. "I really don't think you have the power to do that. Neither does that person over there..."

A dangerous, cocky smile creeps his way on his face.

"Without me, of course."

Almost taking those words back, he starts to walk the other way and stops, like playing a game with the two.

"What makes you all so confident in your ability to rule? I know neither of you! You have no fame and you expect to rise? You expect to take over the ninja world as only ants in the world of Gods. What makes you any different from the rest of the trash with big dreams? Making dreams into a reality, like I said earlier, is no easy feat. Remember that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5]   Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5] Empty

Back to top Go down

Diavolo's Entrance [Act 5]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Story :: Chapter 3-
Jump to: