Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza Empty
PostSubject: Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza   Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:39 pm

"Another Chidori, now faster!" the Raikage ordered her protege, sitting cross-legged on a large nearby boulder. The pair were about a mile from the village proper, in a training area surrounded by high mountain peaks and cliffs. A few streams flowed through and the rare hardy mountain tree clung to the rock faces, but it was mostly barren. It was Akiza's area of choice for it's remoteness and ruggedness; she could practice any sort of dangerous jutsu without risking the village or being seen. It also made an excellent area to train her young assistant Suki, since she could unleash the full power of her tailed beast without repercussions to the village.

Currently however, they were starting off light. After the mile run/climb over mountain to arrive here, she had Suki practicing her normal Chidori. So the wall the girl faced looked something like swiss cheese, with massive holes blown into it. "I want you to move twice as fast, for twice the penetration. Go!" she instructed, paying her part as a firm taskmistress. "And after this we can relax," she added softly to herself, smiling lightly at the thought of the natural hotsprings nearby.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza   Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 10:04 am

Hand brimming with chakra and her entire form posed for combat the young teenager complies with her Sensei's order and darts towards the target at a breakneck speed. Her form being light and small also meant that she was able to obtain lightning quick speeds and as she dawned upon the rigid wall she would unleash her attack. As the chidori meets the rock wall the sheer speed and strength of her thrust allows the attack to puncture right through the solid material; it was as if Suki hit a wall of cheese instead of earth and upon burrowing into the material the girl would call off her jutsu and leap back wards in order to marvel at the end result of her efforts.

"The hole is much bigger, is it not Sensei?" She asks her teacher is a polite tone of voice, the black haired girl looking from the large and deep hole she made to the dark woman who was perched atop a nearby rock. "Is that what you wanted? I can do another chidori if you wish it." She tells Akiza and gives her teacher and caretaker a soft half smile, not at all minded having to go through another series of drills if that is what her Sensei wanted.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza   Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Leaping off the rock to land near Suki and her hole, Akiza inspected the large furrow closely. "Not bad as all Suki," the Kage praised lightly, turning to her assistant and placing a hand on her to scratch it familiarly, amused by the light flush on the girl's face, "Imagine if that had been a flesh target. I would think he would be lacking a chest cavity after that," she teased playfully, ruffling her younger companion's hair.

"I believe I promised a light training session today, correct," she asked of her protege, "Since we have worked ourselves half to death all week. So we shall have a practice spar, and that should complete our training for the day," she said as she turned to leap away, "Come along Suki, we will use the normal sparring area."

With that she leapt away in a flicker, knowing her apprentice would easily keep pace with her. She took them both to the "arena", a wide plateau craved from a mountainside with cliffs leading into a misty abyss on nearly all sides. Once they had both arrived and taken up a suitable starting distance from each other, Akiza drew a vibro knife and dropped into a stance. "The rules are the normal ones. Everything I have forbidden to you is still forbidden. But other than that, come at me with all all you possess," she instructed.

"Begin!" she cried as she covered the distance between the between them in an instant and attacked with a sweeping cross cut.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza   Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Eying her Sensei carefully the young teenager keeps her hands locked behind her back as the older woman inspected the hole her chidori created. Brown eyes taking in each and every single movement and reaction Akiza made the girl would let out a sigh of relief and nod in appreciation the moment she heard the compliment. "Hai! T-Thank you Akiza-Sensei!" She murmurs only to blush as her Teacher placed a hand atop her dark head and began to scratch it. Embarrassed over being treated like this but very used to it she sucks up Akiza's teasing and instead focuses on her Master's words, the compliments inflating the small teen's ego. "Akiza-Sensei taught me after all, I want to learn everything from you and make you... proud." She began rather strongly and happily but as her words came to an end her voice would weak and nervous and her cheeks only darkened.

Thankfully Akiza either didn't see her nervousness or shook it off out of habit so when Suki heard her Teacher began to speak about other matters the girl sighed a mental sigh of relief and nodded at her idol. "Hai. You promised lighter drills and a short spar. If Akiza-Sensei doesn't want to do that though... I won't mind if we train more." Suki answers however upon hearing that her Raikage meant to keep her promise of a light training day the girl would smirk softly and begin to follow her Sensei to the sparring grounds.

Following Akiza through familiar territory and easily being able to keep up with the older and stronger girl Suki would come to a stop the moment she seen her Master halt. As by normal procedure during their spars the black haired girl took her stance at a spot that stood well away from her Sensei, the girl keeping a placid face despite the obvious difference in their level of power. Crouched and a hand on the hilt of her sword that hung on her lower back she nods to Akiza and makes notes of the rules. 'Sensei doesn't want me using the Niibi's two tails and I am not allowed to use my jutsu. If I don't want Sensei mad I need to keep control this time.' The girl thinks to herself only to be snapped out of her light reverie at Akiza's shout.

Now in battle mode Suki found her Sensei staring her down in no time at all and as Akiza attempted to hit her with a slice the teen would spring backwards, drawing her chokuto in an instant and leaping at her teacher. Trying to use her small size as an advantage Suki would attempt to sneak through Akiza's defenses and as her blade drew in for a vertical slice, the sword would erupt with electricity as Suki began to funnel a chidori through it.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza   Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Unsurprised when her initial strike was avoided, Akiza quickly brought her sword up to block. As she did, she channel her raw lightning natured chakra into her sword. Normally that would not be enough to counter a Chidori, as the jutsu focused one's lightning chakra enough that it could cut through another's less concentrated one. But Akiza's chakra pool was so great, and the amount of chakra she put into her sword so voluminous, that it easily blocked Suki's Chidori-laced sword.

"Not bad Suki," she complemented over the sharp crackling of her blades, "If it had been anyone else, they would have been hewed in half," she remarked, before putting some strength behind her sword and pushing, "However, let us see how you handle a less direct attack," she added throwing her sword off to Suki's side and bringing her hands up to form seals.

With lightning speed she formed hand seals for Water Encampment Wall, shooting a large turret of water from her mouth at her student. With this both serving as a diversion and blocking Suki's view of her, she fired off another series of hand seals to form a raiton leash, which she used to gain control of her earlier thrown sword mid-flight.

Drawing her second sword, she flickered out from behind the burst of water to attack from Suki's left side with a diagonal slash. At the same time however, her first sword flew at Suki from the right, crackling with lightning chakra.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza   Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:19 pm

Despite the speed and ferocity of her attack Suki found herself being parried by her skilled Sensei and as the two chakra charged blades clashed, a light smirk came to the girl's face. Suki knew her teacher well and even fought her once in a true kill or be killed battle and so the young teenager knew that Sensei had enough chakra to rival that of a tailed beast, so when her blade was blocked it didn't surprise her at all. No, she wasn't surprised but instead ecstatic and as Akiza spoke to her the girl would grin. "Thank you Sensei." She says to Akiza, only to find herself pushed backwards by her Teacher's strength and upon leaping backwards to better further their distance Suki would ready herself for the older woman's next attack.

Confused as to why her Sensei threw her sword in such a way, though that ceased to matter as the black haired student recognized the blur of handseals her Teacher made. Gaining some idea as to what Akiza planned to do Suki was ready for the body of water which shot from her Sensei's mouth and in a solid motion the girl would strike the jutsu with her chidori infused blade, the speed and strength of her attack enough to disrupt the attack. Now moving in a fluid motion Suki crouches to the ground just in time to see her teacher form a leash composed of Raiton which caused the young teenager to curse underneath her breath. She now knew exactly what Akiza planned and feeling like a fool she would clash with Akiza as soon as her Sensei appeared and with a grin on her face she would give into the Demon sealed within her and awaken her 0 tailed form.

Niibi's chakra mixing with her own Suki's nails turn into claws, teeth turn into fangs, and her eyes become rather predatory and with her body now bursting with a crimson chakra she uses her new found strength and speed to try and get the upper hand on Akiza. Growling as their blades locked, the chakra behind Suki's chidori infused chokuto would increase dramatically as she fed it some of the Niibi's chakra however as feral as she seemed to be, the girl was ready for her plan. She knew what Akiza's Raiton leash was for and so with a howl she would take a powerful swipe at Akiza with her blade and suddenly leap over the older girl, avoiding her Sensei's sneak attack and putting her Sensei in the way of the Raiton leash guided sword as well.

As dangerous as this lesson seemed to be the Kage Assistant knew full well that Akiza wouldn't let them kill each other and so with this in mind Suki would continue an attack on her Teacher from behind. "Got you Sensei!" She would shout in a rather feral tone of voice and just as she shouted a field of electricity would be emitted from her demon chakra fed body and overwhelm Akiza. The jutsu she used was Chidori Nagashi and if it struck Akiza then the Kage would feel her body grow slightly weak and numb, surely enough to botch up any attempt Akiza would make at dodging the sword's path but certainly nowhere close to leaving her amazing Teacher defenseless. Suki knew that Akiza would block it somehow or another but she didn't care, she just wanted to one up her beloved Raikage just this once.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza   Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 12:52 pm

Akiza could tell at once that Suki had tapped into her inner demon, evidenced by the newfound strength the girl used to block the older ninja's attack. But she didn't quite expect the maneuver that followed, finding herself both numbed by her protege's Chidori Nagashi and her own nearly unblockable attack flying at her. She mentally complemented Suki for this lethal tactic; it would serve the girl well as she became a better shinobi.

"However, you are still a few years too early for that sort of thing to catch me," she thought to herself with a small smile, running raiton chakra throughout her body to counteract the Nagashi. Then with her Raiton Lease, she flipped her flying sword midair so she could easily catch it. "Your tactical display honors me, Suki," the Kage praised as she turned to face the young teenager, "That was a tactic I would have come up with when I was your age. You truely remind me of myself," she said warmly.

But soon she regained her business-like demeanor. "And as you have escalated this table, I shall follow suit," she remarked, slashing at the girl in an attempted to chase her away, then throwing both swords at her one after the other. With her hands now free, she bit her thumb to draw blood, then formed another rapid sequence of handsigns. "Summoning Jutsu!" she cried as she slamming her palm on the ground, a great deal of smoke erupting from the point of contact.

When it cleared, beside Akiza was a white tigress with a Hidden Cloud headband around her neck. "Mistress?" the summoned feline asked, "What is it you ask of me?"

"You will help me with my student's training," replied Akiza, "But do go easy on her. I am rather fond of her you know," she remarked with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza   Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 4:59 pm

Fully expecting it though finding herself taken in by her Sensei's talents Suki watches Akiza completely nullify the young teen's strategy, the girl's crimson eyes widening as the woman she idolized not only skillfully maneuvered the Raiton leash to weaken the sword's movement at the very last possible second, but also catching the blade not even a second later. It was one of the many reasons why she adored the young woman so much, her talent, and seeing it displayed in so many different ways were still rewarding to the teenager no matter how many times she witnessed them. It didn't matter how many times they spared, the result stayed the same, Akiza-Sensei was truly perfection on the battlefield and both the raven haired teen and the demon that was sealed within her loved that to no end.

Rather riled up from activating the Niibi's chakra and assuming the first of her several demonic forms Suki would stop and blush however the moment she heard the praise come from Akiza's lips. "I... it was... but I..." Her gruff words(compliments of her transformation) came out in an embarrassed and rather cute manner and her cheeks only brightened due to this though she only had a second to waste before Akiza forced her to jump backwards with a slash attack. "Thank you Akiza-Sensei, for the compliment." She would say as she landed a good distance away and upon hearing Akiza tell her that the intensity of their spar would only escalate from hence on, the girl would nod in acceptance. It was only fair after all with the short girl having to rely on her biju for power that her Sensei would do something similar in order to keep the spar fun.

As her Sensei bit her finger and made the seals necessary for the jutsu Suki would briefly muse over which Tiger the older woman was going to use. In no time at all though her question was answered and as the smoke cleared Suki's crimson flecked eyes would widen as she instantly recognized the lightly armored tigress. "Yata." She states with a nod of recognition to the powerful Tiger and begins to run over the creature's abilities. 'She's a powerful defender. I think she specializes in Suiton and genjutsu. If its genjutsu then I don't have to worry if I'm smart. The Niibi will release me if I get bound. Suiton though... I'll have to be wary of. I'll stay on my toes and impress Akiza again!'

Smiling in anticipation though flushing just momentarily as she listened to her Sensei mention her fondness to the Tigress, Suki would wait just a couple of moments before initiating her own attack. Hands moving in a series of handseals the girl would begin to rush the Tigress and her Sensei before shouting. "Great Dragon Fire jutsu!" And from her form a mighty dragon head shaped fireball would spring out and strike at the Tiger and Akiza's feets, throwing a thick veil of dirt and flames in front of them to obscure their vision. Though not quite speedy with her seals Suki would keep it up and in an instance a similar zero tails Suki would lunge through the smoke screen directly attack both Cat and Teacher.

"Got you!" The Suki would shout and with a grin on her face several long strands of ninja wire would cut through the smoke behind her and surround the girl, her teacher, and Yata. "Great Fire Ball Jutsu!" She would shout out after her hand seals, unleashing a fireball point blank and poofing away as soon as the chakra within her was expended. Now having caught her Sensei within a flurry of flames and surrounding her with ninja wire the real Suki would apply her demonic chakra infused Chidori Current to the metal wire, creating a shocking field which she hoped would entrap her Teacher for just a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza   Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 7:40 pm

Both Akiza and Yata jumped back as the dragon-head shaped fireball impacted before them with great force. "Hmm, a powerful jutsu, yes. But there are numerous other jutsus that would mimic this effect with a fraction of the chakra," she mentally chided with a slight frown. "You certainly have more than enough chakra to spare, but there is no need to use an ax where a scalpel is just as effective. Point off for that, little one."

Then when Suki jumped at her through the smokescreen, she summoned a third vibrato knife from the scroll at her hip and brought it to bear. But when she saw the wires wind around them, she gained a sense of he student's intent. "Yata!" she ordered, and the tiger dutifully shoot a stream of water to intercept the fireball. As she had thought, the Suki turned out to be a shadow clone.

Biting her thumb again and forming the signs for another summoning, the Kage slammed her palm to the ground just as the lightning began to flow through the wire. In a puff of smoke appeared a triple Tokunaga, forming a three sided barrier between her and the lightning. She and Yata then jumped straight up, out of the smoke, and sighting Suki outside the smokescreen.

"Suiton: Water Emcampment Wall!"

"Raiton: Wave of Inspiration!"

The two jutsu in tandem fired a powerful torrent of electrified water at Suki, a standard combination attack Akiza used with Yata. "It is not often you face more than one opponent who can work together well, Suki," she thought, "But in this world of shinobi, it is unavoidable. Better you learn here than on the battlefield..."
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza   Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:36 pm

ooc: <_< I had no clue what your Raiton was, so yeah... hope this works.

Letting out a sigh as she seen Akiza and Yata leap from out of her death trap, Suki would brace herself by focusing her chakra. She was ready for the two pronged attack and as both Akiza and Yata launched their jutsus Suki would throw herself to the left, her enhanced speed allowing her to do so with ease, and then with a poof of smoke the young teenager would draw out a large fuma shiruken and throw her Sensei a glint. 'I just have to outsmart her, just once. Taking out Yata takes priority.' She thinks to herself before hurling the large projectile at a blinding speed, the weapon containing a massive force behind it.

It didn't matter whether or not the shiruken didn't quite hit Yata, that wasn't its point of her attack. As the shiruken would fly past the large cat summon it would suddenly poof into the form of a feral demon chakra using Suki and flipping herself in the air to build both speed and momentum and with a mighty roar it would drive its heel down onto the tiger's back, the strength of the girl's attack making any damage she caused dire should Yata of not dodged.

That wasn't the only prong of Suki's attack though and as her clone made its attack the crackling of electricity would ring out and suddenly Suki would be underneath Akiza, a smirk on her face and a powerful red chakra clicked chidori in her hand. "Take this Sensei!" The girl would shout as she suddenly warps the attack and hurls it at her Teacher, her jutsu suddenly forming into dozens of deadly raiton senbons. With Akiza's position in the air the already deadly attack was now even deadlier though despite that the teenager by no means chanced underestimating Akiza; she knew full well that Akiza would always be one step ahead of her after all.
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza   Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:45 pm

The blow connected with Yata's back, sending the tigress crashing into the ground, hurt but not out of commission. Akiza on the other hand bt her thumb and formed a rapid string of handsigns, mentally sighing to herself. "The third summon I have been forced to use... Suki has become better than I gave her credit for..." the Raikage thought as she clapped her hands together. "Summoning Jutsu!" she cried, and between her and the needles of electricity materialized an overlarge tiger. "Mihara, transform!" she ordered, reaching for him.

Following his master's command without a word, the tiger suddenly became a giant shuriken. And just as Akiza grabbed him, she channeled raiton jutsu through the weapon and use it as an improvised shield. But despite her quick thinking the barrier couldn't deflect all the needles, causing a few pierce non-vital places on her arms and shoulders.

Then in midair she pivoted and threw the electrically charged massive shuriken at the clone, tearing though it like paper. Still spinning as she descending on the real Suki, Akiza summoned an additional vibrato knife and brought it down on her student with her added momentum, confident the girl would block it. But at the same time she would use the leash attached to the shuriken to cause it to arc around and attack Suki from behind while the two kunoichi clashed blades.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza   Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:24 pm

'She summoned again... Akiza-Sensei will be getting serious soon.' The young teenager thinks to herself as she watches the new tiger transform into a shuriken and block the majority of her senbons. Biting down on her lip lightly and posed so that her hand was resting on the hilt to her chokuto for fast access the girl suddenly hears a voice speak from within her very soul. 'If that is the case Suki, then it is about time you give it your all.' It was the Niibi speaking to her and though the being was a demon, the girl has always found her relationship with the creature to be rather pleasant. So upon hearing the Niibi speak Suki would nod slightly and begin to focus.

Her crimson chakra flaring and causing a crackling effect Suki's fangs and claws would sharpen and her hair would begin to take a feral shimmer to it as the chakra began to overwhelm her being. She was manifesting the first tail of the Biju's chakra and with a lionlike roar Suki would draw her blade and meet Akiza's attack, just as the energy formed around her and empowered her very being. With a violent "ching" of metals meeting the girl's sword catches Akiza's and despite the strength of her Teacher's attack Suki didn't even budge and inch and now with her chakra flowing around her and forming a large catlike cloak, she had more than enough strength to fight with her Sensei and even her summons.

Strength, senses, speed, and reflexes heightened drastically in this form the girl would catch sight of her Sensei's leash and as she added an extra amount of force to her blade arm she would suddenly let go and throw herself to the side, landing on her hands and feet in a graceful fashion. With her crimson cloak clinging to her form the lioness would roar at Akiza and smirk in a feral manner before releasing a bolt of plasma energy at her teacher and using her increased speed she would vanish, only for the sound of shrieking birds to fill the air. "You're mine Akiza-Sensei!" Suki's feral voice would call out as she rushed at Akiza from behind, her right hand covered in the blue chakra of a chidori; she only planned to slap Akiza with the chakra coated claws though like always the girl suspected that the young woman before her had a plan up her sleeve, like always.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza   Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Training! Suki vs Akiza
Page 1 of 1