Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rin Inuzuka

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin Inuzuka

Rin Inuzuka

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:42 pm

Name: Rin Inuzuka

Village: Leaf

Affinity: Earth and Fire [if more than one is allowed? o.o]

Type: Tai

Specialized: Specializes in assassination but is quite adept at close-range fighting.

Clan: Inuzuka

Physical description:
height: 5" 9'
weight: 105 lbs
Clothing: Rin normally wears a sort of dog-collar around her neck with a broken chain where the tag would be. She wears a green blazer and normally an miniskirt underneath. Under the blazer she normally wears a white shirt, with a few buttons undone. She's normally too lazy to button them up the whole way. She normally wears knee-high black boots, although sometimes she just wears plain ninja sandals or regular shoes.

Personality: Rin is pretty different from most other Inuzuka's. She isn't hot-headed and she doesn't rush into things. She is very strategic and thinks things through to the tiny details before executing them. She isn't one to speak unless spoken to and when she does speak it's almost business-like. However, beneath this exterior there is actually a very soft, almost shy girl. When someone manages to get to know her, she is very kind and caring. She'll put her life on the line to protect people she cares for. Her companion, Kuro, is never far behind.

Hates: enclosed spaces, arrogance, sexism

Background: Rin was born into the Inuzuka clan. Her mother was slightly shocked to find her baby had red eyes, but the dog-like slit [like what kiba has] was still there at least. She grew up as a diligent trainee, studying hard and devoting nearly all of her free time to establish a sufficient bond with her companion, Kuro. She was, in most senses, a 'lone wolf' and preferred to work on her own. Even in her Genin team, she was pretty much antisocial even though she'd really do everything she could to help out her team-mates during missions. So basically, she was a team player, but not a very sociable one. During the Chuunin exams, a team from the Sound ambushed her own squad to try and get their scroll. She gave the scroll to another member, who was admittedly faster, and told them to get it away. She faced them with only Kuro and the other member by her side. So it was essentially still 3 vs 3. They won, but narrowly and she never forgave herself for coming so close to defeat. As she grew older, and advanced in both maturity and rank, her demeanour never really changed. She was too busy to let people into her life and her family noticed that she liked her privacy. However, the family bonds were strong and they knew she did care for them. It was a little surprising that the girl who showed no affection for her village wanted to become an ANBU to defend it. People didn't ask questions. Kuro stays by her side now as her faithful companion, as an Inuzuka dog should.

Weapon: Name: Gin Kiba [Silver Fang]
Type: circular blade
Classification: Hoop-like blade
Description: The blade is basically a hoop shape, the gap in the middle big enough to slot Rin's body comfortably through it. The outsides, however, are polished with razor sharp edges so whatever is in contact with it is torn to ribbons. It is made from the same metal as a kunai and is pretty heavy but Rin's trained with it enough to become accustomed to it
Ability: The edges of the blade are tipped with a poison. This poison is normally pretty mild in most cases, a few drops [which is what most of the edges are lined with] only numb the afflicted area. Say the afficted area was the arm, it would only be the arm that would experience the numbess. It targets muscles, so bigger muscles take bigger quantities of poison to paralyze. About 3 rotations cutting with every edge would cause the numbing the the muscle and paralysis would take place after 5 rotations ]where the victim has to use more chakra than nessecary to perform medial tasks like raising the arms or moving the legs] which wastes both time and chakra. Unconsciousness, or something close to which [perhaps a drowziness of some sort, the body feeling heavy] can only be achieved by about 7 successfull rotational hits, by which most of the poison has been removed from the blade and is present on the victims body. This poison, however, is quite treatable and almost any remedial poison antidote can reverse the effects within a couple of posts. The numbess in itself can last about 2-3 posts, then it wears off due to the lack of it. Death cannot be achieved with this weapon since there isnt enough poision to kill on the weapon itself. The weapon is used much like a hula hoop. Spinning it around the body. However, lugging it around to get momentum costs precious time so it's risky when it first starts off.

Stats:
Nin: 3
Tai: 4
Gen: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 4
Power: 4
Chakra amount: 2
Chakra control: 2
Seal speed: 3
Jutsu/Seal knowledge: 2

Last edited by Rin Inuzuka on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:49 pm

Your avy is Moka from Rosario + Vamp! Nice <_<

Your blade's ability needs to be limited fyi. Its too general right now and none of us have any idea how badly it paralyzes and what constitutes as excessive.

And note I'm not an admin here <_< but I am experienced enough in RP fairness and reviewing character bios and abilities. I run an affiliated RP site after all.

So yeah expect an admin to have the same issue as me.

ANYways <_< welcome. Glad to have another girl here.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Please clarify how the weapon works, its too vague at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rin Inuzuka

Rin Inuzuka

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Is that a bit better?
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:03 pm

Not quite. You're still too vague with the poison's effects. =/ Sorry.

But <_< I like your Avy! And I like the Inuzuka clan too, so I am interested in your character somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Rin Inuzuka

Rin Inuzuka

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Its ok ^_^" I'm just not sure on how to word it well xD
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:12 pm

Well, why don't you look over other's profiles and jutsus first? See if you can find a poison ability and see how its used. Maybe that'll help?
Back to top Go down
Rin Inuzuka

Rin Inuzuka

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:13 pm

that would be great, thank you ^^
i've re-written it once more, if thats not effecient your help would be greatly appreciated ^^
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:39 pm

That's better. Just say how big an area is numbed, if anything can be done to treat it, and (in post count) how long the numbness lasts.

After that, you're approved.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Well that helps a little. <_< I'm not too sure about the whole 3 hits = unconscious thing though. Generous players will be screwed. XD

Maybe up the count a little bit though? Also look up Hisaki. I'm pretty sure I had some poison techniques with her. <_< Don't hold that against me though.

Anyways ^_^ happy to help. Anytime you need it!
Back to top Go down
Rin Inuzuka

Rin Inuzuka

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:44 pm

Done xD i've edited in everything you guys said
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:46 pm

mmm, a simple hit from the blade numbs an entire limb? That's a bit much. I was thinking a hit itself wouldn't do much, but maybe 2 or 3 would numb a limb.
Back to top Go down
Rin Inuzuka

Rin Inuzuka

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:47 pm

yeah i didnt word that well >.< i meant that where its hit is the only place inflicted. It won't spread anywhere other than that area, it needs to be hit directly with the blade.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:49 pm

Say again? Then how big an area does it affect?
Back to top Go down
Rin Inuzuka

Rin Inuzuka

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Some areas will be bigger than others judging on the size of the muscle. But some areas will take more than one rotation if the muscles are quite big or particularly well-developed.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:31 pm

So you're saying the affected area is the entire muscle it hits? Depending on where you strike, this could be a bit broken. Tone down the poison a bit, make it so that it takes a few more hits to make the opponents limb go numb, and definitely raise the number of hits to unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Rin Inuzuka

Rin Inuzuka

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Will do ^^
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Rin Inuzuka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin Inuzuka   Rin Inuzuka EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:46 pm