Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* Empty
PostSubject: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:16 am

comming soon

Last edited by Kuroi21 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:18 am

more quesitons,do i have to be in the mist village to be part of seven swordsmen? on the curse seal, do i have to follow canon with what kimmimaro looked like> with the tail and everything? or can i deviate a bit from that? anywho, its officailly two in the moring for me goign to bed now.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:37 am

Actually....I have the curse seal our lazy admin *cough* DARK *cough* just hasn't updated it yet...>_>

And Rana has the heaven seal I think

You also left out Nin just fyi
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:36 am

<_< Yeah we have a 2 CS rule.

I have the CS of Heaven and Ibara has the CS of Earth.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:36 pm

ah i see, then in that case....DELETED!
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:41 pm

wait actually....has that guy been approved....and are you allowed to overhaul what a seal does? also......um...dont you have four powerful postistions? two head anbu and ronin and akatsuki? correct me if im wrong but isnt that not allowed.....im dont care about the earth seal anymore, just wondering why you get all of this unless i missed something
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:49 pm

<_< Me? I just have Rana and Suki.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:55 pm

Hm...if you're talking to me then you are correct. I'm deciding whether I want my leaf head ninja or Ronin to have the CS but I do have it. Akatsuki are arc characters so they don't count towards the limit. I have two head Anbu and as for my Ronin, Dark was talking about upping the allowed number of powerful characters or w/e so my Ronin may not stay a Ronin. I've made many MANY characters on this site and haven't been happy with them so I've deleted some and made others and deleted those.

Long story short...it will work itself out but I have the Earth Seal.

Also, I'm Dark's cousin and I don't think we've met bcs you left before I came.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Im aware who you are, and you can have the seal Im just asking about your characters, and nepotism is no excuse.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:48 pm

and seriously do we still approve characters here? cuz yours arent as far as i could tell on the last two.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:52 pm

Ibara needs to work that character thing out. Lol. One day he'll find one he likes. <_< I hope.

Hey, Sand/Areno!!

And we still approve characters.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Ya I have A character hating/deleting disease that makes me never happy with the characters I make >_>b

Also, what's nepotism?
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Ibara wrote:
Ya I have A character hating/deleting disease that makes me never happy with the characters I make >_>b

Also, what's nepotism?

Ah, okay. >_> I see now.

Nepotism is favoritism granted to relatives or friends, without regard to their merit. - Wikipedia
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Kuroi21 wrote:
and seriously do we still approve characters here? cuz yours arent as far as i could tell on the last two.

You pretty much have to make the admins look over your stuff. <_< If you don't say anything it'll probably take them a while to get around to it.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 7:01 pm

well then approve kuroi!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:13 am

Kuroi21 wrote:
comming soon

I don't think I can approve this. <_< I don't even know if this character will even work. Plus, it has two Ms instead of one. >_>

So, DENIED!!
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Favoritism over relatives, really Kuroi? If anything Dark would treat me harder sometimes because he likes to see me suffer.

I don't even know you and you're saying stuff like that? Really?
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:17 pm

actually that was from zet, i had no idea what that ment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*   Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress* Empty

Back to top Go down

Dokuro Kaguya *work in progress*
Page 1 of 1