Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The travels of the branch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rio
Founder
Rio

The travels of the branch Empty
PostSubject: The travels of the branch   The travels of the branch EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:55 pm

I'm going to flashback to the past of my non-canon Hyuuga branch. I haven't fully thought it out yet but I'm going to do it as I create it. It'll start from just before the branch was framed for attempting to kill the feudel lord.

Name of Story: N/A
Story Type: Flashback story
Major Characters:
Sonkei Hyuuga
Sonkei's wife
Branch members
Feudel lord of fire
Bijuu 5-9 (Were captured in the story but only temporarily)
(Possibly Kouseki clan)
Minor characters:
Kouseki clan assassin
Village leader (Just a random village)
Leaf ANBU (Normal and squad leaders)
Plot: The story of the hardships of the 3rd branch after leaving the Leaf Village and the fire country.

For now it is just me RPing everybody but as I think this through more I may ask for people to RP some characters for me. This is going to cover a huge chunk of history for the branch so this will probably be long but I expect I will be doing most of it myself.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: The travels of the branch   The travels of the branch EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:55 pm

The house had fallen silent, completely empty of life. Sonkei had been summoned by the Leaf's council and he had left to meet with them at the Hokage mansion. Upon his arrival he was greeted by the council members who had summoned him, Kaiga and Shiya. They were in a room with two couches sitting in the middle and facing towards each other. That was all there was within the room as it was left to be after the passing of the last hokage. Sonkei sat on the couch opposite of Kaiga and Shiya. "Well nice to see you two. So what reason is it that you bring me here? I know we have no hokage but that doesn't mean we can just use this place whenever we-" Sonkei stopped in mid-sentence as he spotted the large red hat that was ceremonially given to every hokage. "You want me to be hokage then?"

Saiga spoke "Yes we have determined you are best qualified and were in fact recommended by the previous Hokage himself. We thought carefully about it and decided there is none better than you to become the hokage."

"Is that so? And you really believe this to be true? You really think that I have what it takes to protect this village? And you really think that I can afford to move my family into this mansion?"

Shiya then stood up annoyed. "Listen you have strength great enough to rival that of our previous hokage. You yourself should be asking yourself if you are ready for this responsibility." Shiya suddenly looked at him irritated. "We cannot wait any longer to choose the next Hokage before somebody chooses to take advantage of this opportunity and attacks the village. We must have our hokage now!" She roared in her anger.

Sonkei drew back an inch from the screaming woman. "Okay you don't have to yell. If you just wanted me to give you a straight answer you could have told me. So yes I will accept this offer." Sonkei stood up and took the hat from Shiya and put it on.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: The travels of the branch   The travels of the branch EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:22 pm

A few days passed since then. Sonkei had easily gotten used to his new position and had quickly gained respect as the new Hokage in the Leaf village. But it wouldn't be long that he would remain the hokage.

A few months after Sonkei became hokage.

In the forest just outside the village all was calm. Leaves had turned colors and fell to the ground. the entire ground was covered in leaves of a variety of colors. The insects of the forest were all moving around under the leaves completely undisturbed. However the leaves were disturbed as a ninja flew over them in a hurry to reach the village. A hyuuga of the same branch as Sonkei, the hokage. "I need to tell Sonkei immediately." the Hyuuga thought to himself as he ran in panicking about what he had discovered.

Sonkei was in his office filing some paperwork, truly today had been a boring day as e was stuck in his office doing nothing but paperwork that had piled up. However he did not complain even one bit, if it was to be completed he'd have to do it now. He stopped for a second as his hand became tired after writing practically the entire day. He did not have the time to leave so he put his arm on the table and placed his chin on his hand. But very soon a member of his branch rushed into the office breathing heavily.

"Sonkei. The Kouseki clan, they've shown up again." The ninja spoke, out of breath. he was running for hours to get back here completely ignoring his fatigue. "And they're planning on assassinating our feudel lord."

Sonkei immediately rose out of his seat and slamed a palm into the table. "Are you sure of this?!"

"Yes I would not lie about something so critically important."

"Then don't waste time. Get rested and I'll send our strongest available branch member to intercept the assassin in mid attempt. You return home and rest."

"Yes sir." The shinobi exited the room exhuasted from his long run.

"They've come back? And they want to kill the fuedel lord. But why? There's no time to think about that we have to act or it'll be too late to do anything at all."
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: The travels of the branch   The travels of the branch EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:12 am

With the life of the fuedel lord in his hands the Hyuuga Sonkei had called upon to intercept the assassin. He rushed to the palace of the fuedel lord quickly. Among the entire branch none were better at infiltration than this shinobi. He stooped in a tree from which he had a clear view of the entire palace. He looked as he saw guards stationed all around the palace. But he noticed there was an empty post where there were guards lying on the ground because of its position nobody had noticed yet. The Kouseki shinobi had already infiltrated the palace and it would seem not long ago. The hyuuga quickly moved up to where the unconscious guards were and stopped a second before entering the palace. He checked to see the damage on the guards and saw no signs of the Kouseki's kekkei genkai. They must not be planning to leave any evidence that would suggest they had plotted this. The hyuuga ran onwards into the palace.

A guard that was knocked out started coming to he noticed a man standing above him, a man with eyes that were completely white. He saw the man run into the palace but the guard had little strength to move and it would not be for another ten minutes that their shift would end and they would find him lying here. He would tell them how a Hyuuga assassin made his way into the palace to kill the fuedel lord.

The hyuuga ran through the halls of the palace, he activated his byakugan and saw signs of two guards in front of a door. He knew this was the room he'd find the fuedel lord. He headed right to where they were and deactivated his byakugan to see the two guards were killed, they both were lying in pools of their blood. At the sight the Hyuuga ran up to the door and slowly entered. He saw the fuedel lord asleep and stand beside his bed was the Kouseki assassin. Instantly the hyuuga ran towards the assassin baring a wind chakra filled kunai. In just second he had sliced the throat of the Kousei assassin but the assassin showed no signs that he knew the hyuuga was there. At first this seemed strange but then a seal activated on the Kouseki's body, it a flash of light the Kouseki's corpse had been replaced by that of one of the royal guards that had been killed just outside. In that moment the fuedel lord awoke and palace guards came rushing into the room. The Kouseki planned to die here and frame him for an attempted murder of the fuedel lord. The hyuuga threw a flash bomb and blinded everyone around him so as to make his escape. But now it appeared as if the Hyuuga were now betraying their country and this would no doubt result in the execution of the hyuuga clan. The hyuuga rushed back to the Leaf Village running at his full speed. This was the beginning of hell for Sonkei's branch.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: The travels of the branch   The travels of the branch EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:39 pm

After the incident at the feudel lord's palace Sonkei and his branch have become worried about what will happen now. But strangely the feudel lord did not take immidiate action to execute the Hyuuga. Instead letters were exchanged between the feudel lord and Sonkei upon the matter as neither of them had the time to meet.

Dear Hokage,

This letter was sent by a the feudel lord's advisor but written in his words exactly. Not long ago the feudel lord awoke to find a shinobi of the Leaf Village within his room along with the bloody corpse of one of the palace gaurds. This shinobi had purely white eyes, which leads us to believe they were a part of one of the many shinobi clans of your village. As we recall this clan is known as the Hyuuga. Before we decide upon their fate we wish to know your side of the story.

Dear Advisor,

I will not deny that what you say is true a shinobi of the Hyuuga clan was in fact dispatched the palace but I must bring to attention that I myself am of this clan. Unfortunately I have no proof of our innocence to give to you so I cannot prevent punishment from being passed upon us. However I will tell you that the entire Hyuuga clan is not at fault for this incident. The Hyuuga clan is divided into individual branch's the main, cadet, and the 3rd branch. Responsibility of the actions of each branch falls upon the branch leaders and not the clan leader. This assassination attempt was carried out by a hyuuga of the third branch. The current branch leader is in fact myself so if possible do not have punishment pass upon the entire clan but upon myself and my branch.

Sincerely,
Sonkei Hyuuga

For a week there was no reply to Sonkei's letter. But after that week a letter in response at last came.

Dear Sonkei Hyuuga,

We have considered what you told us. And have come to a decision. This third branch will be executed. And you will step down as hokage. You will not be executed with your branch but you will not be allowed to continue as a shinobi. The execution will commence in two days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The travels of the branch   The travels of the branch Empty

Back to top Go down

The travels of the branch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Story :: Tales of the past-
Jump to: