Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Serpent Summons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Great Serpent Summons Empty
PostSubject: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:49 pm

Akiza gave me permission to make a claims topic for her while she's out.

General Description:The Great Serpents are more or less like Orochimaru's with some changes here and there.
Pact Holder: Kijo
Back to top Go down
Riketz

Riketz

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:51 pm

Well we'll need to keep our serpent/snake summons quite different cause I've already started to make mine
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Akiza already had hers made too, she just didn't post them.
Back to top Go down
Riketz

Riketz

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:56 pm

Same, I'm just working out the kinks n getting pictures. I don't have enough internet time to get 'em all up
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:59 pm

And what are you complaining about? I just looked at your snakes and they're nothing like Orochimaru's....
Back to top Go down
Riketz

Riketz

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:00 pm

That's only the one...He's gunna have larger snakes, multiple snakes etc
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:37 pm

Rana wrote:
And what are you complaining about? I just looked at your snakes and they're nothing like Orochimaru's....

You know, except for the fact that Hebimaru is aesthetically a much smaller version of Manda.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Zetsumei wrote:
Rana wrote:

You know, except for the fact that Hebimaru is aesthetically a much smaller version of Manda.

Err how? Hebimaru can cast genjutsu and the thing comes from a sword. Manda is rebellious and pompous, requires a sacrifice, and can't cast genjutsu. He's just a massive powerhouse.

edit: Unless you're being super general <_< and saying that all snakes = Manda. Which is lulz worthy.

Last edited by Rana on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riketz

Riketz

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:49 pm

It's really the fact that there's gunna be a hell of a lot of snake summons compared to other summons
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:52 pm

Riketz wrote:
It's really the fact that there's gunna be a hell of a lot of snake summons compared to other summons

<_< You're still bitching for no reason. Ibara has lions and Akiza has tigers. They're animals are essentially the same but their summons are super different. Rana has Eagles and Zet has Hawks, again animals that are super similar but again the summons are vastly different. Your snakes aren't like Orochimaru's snakes, you're just griping because someone else was using snakes as well. You just want to be the sole snake user here but too bad, that's not how it works. As long as things aren't copy/pastes people can have similar jutsus or summons. We haven't barred people before and we aren't going to bar people now.
Back to top Go down
Riketz

Riketz

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Where the fuck do you get off on calling me bitchy! When the fuck did I say that I wanted to be the only snake user! I just said we're gunna have to make sure our summons are significantly different.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:57 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Riketz

Riketz

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:02 pm

lol =D
Back to top Go down
Riketz

Riketz

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:02 pm

You are fun to argue with
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Rana wrote:
Err how? Hebimaru can cast genjutsu and the thing comes from a sword. Manda is rebellious and pompous, requires a sacrifice, and can't cast genjutsu. He's just a massive powerhouse.

edit: Unless you're being super general <_< and saying that all snakes = Manda. Which is lulz worthy.

I think you missed the word "aesthetically", Reimi. I said it LOOKS like Manda. XD
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:06 pm

As far as summons go...

All of Orchimaru's.

So giant snake in the Chunin Exams

Giant three headed snake

and a Manda like snake

Those are the snakes I know for sure that Kijo has.
Back to top Go down
Riketz

Riketz

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:10 pm

What about the massive snake that Itatchi pwns with susanoo? I wanted something like that for Kenji's desperation summons
Back to top Go down
Akiza
Raikage
Akiza

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Well my snakes aren't really going to have much in the way of abilities anyway, since my new character isn't huge on summoning like Akiza is. So rest assured, they're not going to be carbon copies of each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great Serpent Summons   Great Serpent Summons Empty

Back to top Go down

Great Serpent Summons
Page 1 of 1