Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ame

Ame

Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Encounter   Encounter EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:32 pm

Ame yawned and stretched. She leaned lazily against the door of the school, a note clutched in hand. "Help needed for roudy students." She read aloud. "Talk about roudy!" She chimed, looking at the haze of children running rampant through the school grounds.
She condecscendingly looked at them.

"Why did I agree to do this? I'll never know." Her gaze shifted to a little boy. He walked over to her, and looked up at her. One of his digits was in his mouth. "You're pretty." He muttered at her.

"Oh, thanks kid. Do you mind telling me where the teacher is?"
"He's not here yet. Why?"
"I need to talk to him about grownup stuff." She chuckled.
"He gets here when he feels."
She watched him dash away in a hurried manner. "Thanks kid."

The school doors were locked, and she sat impatiently on the step. Times like these she didn't have anything better to do. "I'm a jobless bum. I have all of these skills, and no application of them. Some teacher."

She peered across the school yard. No one came along. It caused her grief. She tapped a long fingernail against her thigh, wondering if anything even the slighest bit interesting would occur to her. Apparently nothing seemed in her favor. The only thing that lay before her were a bunch of noisy children.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter   Encounter EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Nagano approached the school as he had no missions to do today. He walked into the school yard and through a group of children that were playing around on their own. He spotted a girl sitting on the steps in front of the door. He approached her hoping she would know where the teacher was.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Ame

Ame

Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter   Encounter EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:53 pm

"Oh thank goodness you're here!" Ame ran up to where Nagano stood, and quickly bowed. "I was waiting for you! These kids are a mess, how do you teach them?" She turned her shoulder to see them running about.

"Ametsuchi Yozora! Or Ame for short." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter   Encounter EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Nagano was taken a bit by surprise when the girl suddenly ran up to him and introduced herself to him. "I'm not the teacher. I came here hoping to find the teacher. I'm Nagano Makoto. And these kids aren't that annoying."
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Ame

Ame

Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter   Encounter EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 pm

A hint of red flushed Ame's cheeks. "Ohh, so sorry!" She bowed her head apologetically. "He's nowhere to be seen...I have a low tolerance for children! Especially noisy ones." She let out a shudder.

Her sky blue eyes narrowed with impatience. "Well if he's not here soon, I'm going to leave here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Encounter   Encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Leaf Village :: Village-
Jump to: