Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatarou

Hatarou

Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:29 pm

"Come all! We must Celebrate for we have a new Tsuchikage here to guide us!" Is all you can hear in a grand Hall. Drinks are everywhere, the food is delicious and everyone is merry for alas a new Kage has appeared to guide the Rock village!

Hatarou arrived at the party and it seemed to be getting started. Hatarou was happy for his promotion from the new Tsuchikage but he kept quiet throughout the night and just walked around, He seemed to like the new Tsuchikage already.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Sakura peered around her eyes held a deep look to them. She didn't like all this attention but the people seemed nice enough. She gazed around, this is what she was protecting and by god! She'd protect these people with all she had. Grimly looking around her eyes landed on Hatarou, and she bowed her head in greeting. Lifting her head, she looked around again, going to continue walking. She did not know who was who here, so she simply shook hands with all that approached her.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Hatarou greeted his Kage, "Ah Lady Tsuchikage! What a great evening is it not!" He sounded enthusiastic and he try not to say anything out of place. "Thank you for making me your Anbu head, this is a great honor to have received. As well as congratulations on becoming Tsuchikage!" He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:15 pm

Sakura looked at the head anbu for a moment, before tilting her head. "You seemed like the least annoying out of all of them." she said and then closed her eyes for a moment. "Please do not be so formal." She said after a moment. She did not like it when people were so formal, after all she herself had trouble being formal.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:36 pm

"Well I'll take that as a compliment..." His eyes were adverted and he looked elsewhere. "So? What would you like for me to call you then?" He asked calmly as he looked back at her, He started to analyze Sakura for many reasons.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:40 pm

Sakura shrugged. "Whatever you want to call me." She said simply, before looking over at the people. She looked kind of scary with how focused she was. But in all truth she was distracted and thinking to herself. "The people look happy." She commented after a moment turning her gaze to Hatarou. "I hope I can keep them this way." She said lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Hatarou wondered out loud, "Hm what do I call the strongest ninja in this village,,, I'll go with Kage-chan!" He Laughed a little. He smiled and replied to her statement, "Well if you are as strong as I think you are then we all will have no problem." His eyes seem to sparkle a little.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:07 pm

"Well, how strong do you believe I am, Hatarou?" Sakura asked, arching an eyebrow before shifting around looking at ease. She wondered why everyone seemed so happy to have Sakura there. Then she closed her eyes, sighing. "As long as they feel safe, then I have done my job well." She said simply rather happy with how things were today. Well as happy as someone like her could be.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:44 pm

"Well if your strong enough to be a Kage then you must be powerful and have a few unique abilities... I one day hope to be just as strong if not stronger!" He smiled but ye started to feel if what he said was a tad much. He then looked around and felt happy to see everyone enjoying themselves. "Hmph! Must he tough... The journey to becoming a kage..." He whispered faintly.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:48 pm

Sakura looked at Hatarou, "You want to become a kage?" she asked and then smiled faintly, she understood. "The path is hard Hatarou but I won't say don't try. Everyone needs to have a goal. My goal is to protect this land from evil that will invaded it." She said and then looked toward the sky. It was rare for her to talk to anyone, all though this conversation wasn't that deep and hardly interested Sakura, mostly for the fact of having no emotion..
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:00 pm

"Oh my goal!" He snickered a little, "Me a kage... No that isn't my goal. My goal is to find someone close to me, but before I find them I want to show them that I am strong." Hatarou smiled warmly as he shut his eyes and reminisced in the past. "So I must be strong for this person so I one day will find them... That is my goal!"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:08 pm

"So you're looking for someone?" Sakura asked then shook her head, "Then why are you here, shouldn't you be looking?" She asked looking interested before looking to the sky. She knew how it felt to want to protect someone, she herself felt weak a lot. Turning a dull gaze to Hatarou her frown was evident. "Your goal may be able to be reached." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:15 pm

"Hmph! I would but I simply can't leave the village!" He frowned "plus knowing the person I'm searching for he is the farthest thing from dead." He looked down, "And to begin with I don't know where to start..." He sighed, "I tried doing that before and I nearly died so i'm going to become stronger and try once again... Eventually..."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Sakura listened, "Anyone can leave." she said and then turned away from Hatarou, "Follow me." She said softly, her eyes held a deep look to them. It was impossible to tell what was on her mind. Sakura looked around the people with a kind look and then, saw what she had been looking for, snowcones! Looking excited she scurried off to buy a cone.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Hatarou quickly followed her and then she went to get a snowcone. This left a completly shocked/surprised look on his face. "Uh... Lady Kage? Is this what you wanted me for?" He was hoping she would say no but then he collected his cool. "Urm... So why did you bring me over here then?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Sakura looked at Hatarou with surprise, "Yes a snow cone, you were being depressing and all that talk of protecting... you need something sweet!" She said handing hatarou a snow cone before buying one for herself. She looked excited, to have a snowcone. Not that she'd admit that.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Hey grinned and got happier he chuckled a little as he took a bite out of his snowcone. "Yum! Cherry!" He smiled, "So lady Kage it seems you like your frozen desert very much it seems!" He said teasingly said as she got her snowcone.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Sakura looked at Hatarou, "One must always start with a snowcone it is good for their Platte." she said and then winked before looking around. She bit he snow cone that was raspberry flavored and smiled. This cold treat made her smile. She rarely had snowcones but they always cheered her up.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:23 pm

He smiled, "Thank you... Tsuchikage..." He walked around close to her. He licked the ice on his cone and looked at her, "So we should head back or they'll go into code red seeing you gone!" He chuckled a little as he finished off his Snow Cone.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:22 pm

Sakura looked over to Hatarou and then shrugged her shoulders, "They'll find me eventually, I'm not hard to find." She said looking around and then winked to Hatarou. "Plus I think most people felt uneasy with me there, and I do not want them feel ill at ease because of me." She said softly, looking at her snowcone
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 4:16 pm

"Ah!" HE looked sharply, "Well they shouldn't! From what I feel your chakra is nice and calm..." He just stood there, he started to get irritated. Why! He just had a weird crick in hs back, but he just ignored it
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:35 pm

"Ah then you do not know." Sakura said smiling and then peered to her head anbu, "I am a vessel for a demon." She said lightly smiling, "So it may seem calm right now but when I lose my anger my chakra feels more dangerous than I have ever felt from another being." Sakura spoke softly, her eyes narrowing for a moment. Then she tilted her head, "And because I am a vessel it frightens people." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:53 pm

"Ah well a demon... Hmmm..." He started to think of himself, "Well that seems to suck! You may hold a demon but why feel uncomfortable! A demon may be powerful.... but there is no reason to fear anything thaty does not threaten you!" Hatarou backed down a luittle but continued. "Even I myself have been called; monster, heartlesss, and even demon.... So in a very vague sense i know how you feel..." He tried very hard to make her welcomed but he thought he screwed it up somehow and just stood there slightly embarassed.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:25 am

Sakura smiled, "People fear things they don't understand. This is simply how humans work." She said and then her eyes held a sharp look to them. "I'd never hurt my poeple but they figure I am against them if I have a demon. I assure them I am powerful for a reason and was elected to this position for a reason." She said softly. Sakura looekd at HAtarou and then flashed a grin. "Monster, you are not a monster. I have seen monsters, they are evil."
Back to top Go down
Hatarou

Hatarou

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration EmptyMon May 03, 2010 7:27 pm

He looked at her with a sly look, "Well I can be quite cold at most times." He shut his eyes and felt the wind blow onto him. He looked up to see the moon and saw at it's ghostly visage. He set his eyes onto her and said, "People... Must be... Open minded!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration   Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsuchikage Coronation Celebration
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next