Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin Debate: Sannin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rio
Founder
Rio

Admin Debate: Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:58 pm

I have decided to make one of my characters, obviously Rio, a sannin. And I've decided that each Leaf, Mist, and Sand village will have a sannin. Sand (If he finds the time) Dark if you have any objections then tell me. Just don't sound mad right at the beginning before you hear me out.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:01 pm

Sand is the sannin of the Sand already. I could see Mako being one, it could be a chance for a new member to be Miuzkage, but only if Mako wants to.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:04 pm

[quote="NinjaTez"]Sand is the sannin of the Sand already[quote]

Yeah Kuroi could become a Sannin. It just means he'll be stronger.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:07 pm

LOL I meant Kuroi... not Sand.

And his power really isn't important, he won't be too much more powerful, plus who would try to fight him anyway. Only Arc enemies, and they would be the same level as him. I have no problems with you guys having a power boost when you become Sannin of your village, I'm happy being the Hokage...
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:19 pm

Won't be too much more powerful? Look at Jiraiya and Orochimaru both are stronger than holy hell. Both survived against Naruto's 4th tail form. And we saw how powerful that form is.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:38 pm

well...i forgot to post it in the update but kuroi does have the shukaku........and is already a sannin....and did you mean if i have the time? or goomba? for i have all the time in the world.......but yea kuroi would be my sannin....even though that has something to do with just the leaf village...
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:39 pm

So d you have an opinion about me making Rio a sannin? And I did mean Dark.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:46 pm

um...do i get an opinion? you are the leader now....i guess if i have one than its fine...he is uber enough to be sannin material...
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:49 pm

He's going to get back some uber jutsu. Not chakra implosion way too uber. Alright then I guess Rio's a Sannin now.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:33 am

yeah sure why not...ive got no problems with it.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:34 am

Then all the admins agree. So Dark I mean Chimera do you wanna make a sannin?
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:42 am

yeah, i will when i have the time...which might be tomarow. probubly not today. but if kuroi is gonna be a sannin, and rio, it should be mako too, cuz they were pretty much the origonal three, not counting tempest. i guess kaito was one of the first too, but he was just a genin then...
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:43 am

Yes and you deserve Sannin to start with you've been around since the first site ShinobiChronicles. And you still stuck around when our admins dissapeared and never came back. My guess is because we didn't follow their story.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:50 am

...but they never really had a story...i honestly dont know waht happened to them...they just...dissapeared...ive tried to contact them, but neither of them released their emails...you should kind of do that if your the admin of a site. if you dont want to, either of you, thats fine, cuz mines out.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:53 am

No I remember there being a story something about the Otokage ordering some kind of attack that was supposed to become our story. When everybody else completely ignored it I decided to ignore it too. Now I see nobody even saw it.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:56 am

well, i remember he made a topic taht was for sand only, and then i made a new one...
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 6:59 pm

that right there was the whole reason i made a sand village member lol.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Debate: Sannin   Admin Debate: Sannin Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Debate: Sannin
Page 1 of 1