Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsuko's jutsus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Tsuko's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Tsuko's jutsus   Tsuko's jutsus EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:07 pm

Tsuko has named all of his jutsu bluntly, thinking that fancy names just retract from a jutsus power. All of his jutsu are simple, but work. He doesnt like flashy stuff. Assassins don't do flashy.

Jutsus: Name: Counter
Type: nin
Element: all
Description: In the instant before an opponent uses an elemental jutsu, Tsuko recognizes the element of the attack, and counters with the opposite element of equal power, disabling it. This can be comboed into an attack.

Jutsus: Name: Spear
Element: lightning
Description: a spear of lightning shoots from Tsuko's fingertips. Extreamly fast, it is nearly impossible to dodge, but the power is generally low, and the aim isnt great. Used close is best. His fastest jutsu.

Jutsus: Name: Launch
Element: fire
Description: A blast of fire is created from Tsuko's feet, giving him a burst of acceleration in mid air, as well as a great unpredictable jutsu for those who chase him. The blast radius increases with more chakra into the jutsu.

Jutsus: Name: Arrow
Element: wind
Description: An arrow of wind is generated around Tsuko's fingertips, and can be launched at great speeds. Unlike the Spear jutsu, this is for long range assasaination.

Jutsus: Name: Blink
Element: none
Description: while it doesnt take a lot of chakra, this jutsu is A ranked because it allows Tsuko to "stop time". However, he can only stand in one place, he cannot move. However, he uses this to examine any weaknesses in enemies, or any escape routes. This lasts about 3 seconds.

Jutsus: Name: Sight
Element: water
Description: By arranging water molecules in the air, he can create a lens that allows him to see and focus on things many miles away. Used well with Arrow.

Jutsus: Name: Pressure
Element: wind
Description: Tsuko drops or increases the air pressure around the opponent. When used on opponents who cannot use jutsu, this is a one hit kill. The target cannot get enough oxygen, and falls asleep and dies. Doesn't normally use on ninja.

Jutsus: Name: Cloak
Element: none
Description: a perfect concealment jutsu. Literally perfect. Creates a shroud around him that makes him...uninteresting. Ninja will pass him by without noticing. The jutsu prevents them from thinking about him. How he got the name: "Grey Shadow"

Jutsus: Name: Drown
Element: water
Description: one of his signature assassination jutsus, Drown causes opponents blood to stop circulating, and blood flow is cut off. Hence, the target "drowns". Completely untraceable.

Jutsus: Name: Iron
Element: earth
Description: Releases all the iron from opponents bodies. Yes, this one is quite messy. His only flashy jutsu, besides Hell. Used only against those he has a personal grudge against. Quite painful. Used by releasing chakra into the ground beneath the targets feet, and magnetizing it. The iron shoots out of the body and into the ground.

Jutsus: Name: Pulse
Element: lightning
Description: Creates a short but intense pulse of electricity within Tsuko's hand, then amplified out after touching someone else. His preferred method is an open palm to the forehead. Depending on the power used, can knock target unconscious, or completely fry their brain, leaving them a vegetable. Used for when employers want their targets alive.

Jutsus: Name: Burn
Element: fire
Description: By focusing his chakra around the target, he can build up the oxygen around them. As such, the target starts to breath in too much oxygen. A simple pulse jutsu then incinerates the opponent, who is engulfed in an incendiary explosion. (this can really happen. This is why they don't allow anything that makes a spark in hyperberic chambers in hospitals. boom.

Jutsus: Name: Hell
Element: all
Description: His ultimate jutsu, used for assassinating large numbers of people. Hell breaks loose. Lighting flashes, electracuting people, the earth rises to crush targets, Gale force winds send people flying into the air and ground, rain comes down in ice needles, and fire bursts from the earth. This can only be used one every week, and requires an insane amount of chakra. Can only be used if certain conditions are met.
1) He needs 4 other ninja focusing and releasing their chakra for his use. occasionally, one of them dies from over chakra use.
2) All members must have a different elemental affinity. While he can use jutsu of all elements, he isnt extreamly skilled at any of them.
3) A burst of energy, usually in the form of a thunderbolt, must kick start the jutsu.

Besides these, he is a master of taijutsu based assassination.

Last edited by Dark on Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

Tsuko's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuko's jutsus   Tsuko's jutsus EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:39 pm

Hmmm, the last 3 are quite uber. You should go into more explaination on Drown and Iron. And also, since they are so powerful, they should probably only be used on regular ninja, like jounin and below. They also seem like powerful forbidden techniques too, so they should get an S rank.

I'll let the master of uber, Rio, decide about Hell. And Hell, if approved, would probably make him pass out from the extreme use of chakra.

Everything else seems fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Tsuko's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuko's jutsus   Tsuko's jutsus EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Yes master of uber here. Or what you call uber. Either I can think of some stuff way uberer than anything I've made all put together. Hell? Neo was once going to make a jutsu like that. Honestly though I can't see why Tsuko was approved he breaks Naruto logic by having all elements. I do that too but I don't use Sonkei very muc. It's been more than two months since I used him. Either way I agree the last three are uber.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

Tsuko's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuko's jutsus   Tsuko's jutsus EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:17 pm

Well, with more explanation and a higher rank, Drown and Iron might be able to work.

Though, after looking at Hell, it would seem like you would need more than just a normal amount of chakra to do that jutsu. Third Hokage's sealing jutsu took his life and it only focuses on one target, while Hell can eliminate a multitude of ninja with ease, with seemingly few repercussions. I also didn't look at the all elements part. That jutsu seems like it would need 5 ninja to pull off, like when they summoned the three headed snake. For example, all 5 great Hokages would use that jutsu to vanquish a large foe or something. So, yeah, Hell is too powerful man.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

Tsuko's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuko's jutsus   Tsuko's jutsus EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:22 pm

I rather like Iron and Drown, and if they are approved, I can't wait to see their different applications. Although, unless there is some hidden way to stop either of these, they should probobly be S-Rank.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Tsuko's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuko's jutsus   Tsuko's jutsus EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:52 am

@ Rio: He doesnt have all elemental affinity, he can just use jutsus of all elements. Kakashi could do it. And before you say its because of his sharingan, the 3rd hokage was able to use multiple elements. And Tsuko is techincly the kage of the Dust Village.

@ Everyone else: Alright, ill un-uberize. Heh, just made that word up...un-uberize...MY WORD!!!
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Tsuko's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuko's jutsus   Tsuko's jutsus EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:06 pm

But 3rd Hokage couldn't use all the elements. I only saw Fire and earth. I'm not saying I won't approve him cause of it. If I was it'd e in your character's profile topic.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Tsuko's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuko's jutsus   Tsuko's jutsus EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:58 am

Im going to argue with all of you in saying, that the muffin tastes best while slow roasted over a broiled pig. Then im going to say something useful. Hell doesnt seem that un naruto, look at pein, he leveled the whole damn city! and that you dont have to have its affinity to use it. At least not on this site apparently.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Tsuko's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuko's jutsus   Tsuko's jutsus EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:14 pm

so...all good?
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Tsuko's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuko's jutsus   Tsuko's jutsus EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:15 pm

apparently since the only one with argument left.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Tsuko's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuko's jutsus   Tsuko's jutsus EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 8:36 am

i just noticed that, while being really cool, he doesnt have much in the way of combat jutsus. im gonna make more...sometime...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tsuko's jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuko's jutsus   Tsuko's jutsus Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsuko's jutsus
Page 1 of 1