Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TranslucentHistory

TranslucentHistory

Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) Empty
PostSubject: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Calloo callay, what a wonderful day. The sun was high in the sky, the winds cooled the village lanes. People went about their daily business. Ninja and shinobi walked about or chatted in the shade of awnings everywhere. Merchants hawked their wares, hosts and hostesses did their job at restaurants and cafes around the city. Here and there at the gates ninja returned from missions or left on them. Travelling merchants bustled as they slipped in and out of the village. More or less a normal day perhaps?

Yes a normal day indeed. And a sleepy one for a particular nin. As usual Yoshiyuki Takakatsu, the young man who belongs too one of the youngest shinobi families in the village is laid out on the top of a building, happily resting in the half shade of a awning. His fur hat, though warm, has it's front flap pulled down over his eyes so he can nap amidst the goings on below. Such a wonderful day for Yoshi's favorite pasttime, a nap in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:54 pm

Gin rushes past in a hurry, put jogs backwards when he sees Yoshi's hat. "Why, in God's name, are you wearing that?" He holds out his hand. "I'm Gin Uchiha. Odd, I've never seen you before... Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
TranslucentHistory

TranslucentHistory

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:05 pm

[Yay I've been replied too...I could cry...*starts sobbing with happiness* cheers ]

Yoshi pushed the front flap of his hat up and looked to Gin sleepily, "Because it's comfortable? And unique?" Yoshi yawned then sat up, "I'm Yoshiyuki Tadakatsu. I tend to stay out of the limelight if you know what I mean. Pleased to meet you Gin. Where are you off too in such a hurry? And on the rooftops no less?" Yoshi then proceeds to look around for something, finally reaching over and dragging what looked like two short poles back over to his side, once that was done he looked back to Gin with a goofy smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Gin looks at the man in shock. True, the hat did look comfortable, but... "Did you miss the huge explosion a while back? Anyway, I'm not really allowed to tell you what I'm doing, but the rooftops are always faster. Less crowded. Plus, you get a pleasant breeze. I love the wind."
Back to top Go down
TranslucentHistory

TranslucentHistory

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 4:45 pm

Yoshi nods, "Probably missed it yeah. I sleep pretty soundly. Need some help?" Yoshi hopped to his feet, picking up the two metal rods and hooking them onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Gin scratches his head, pockets his toothpick, and pulls out a cigarette. "Fine, I guess. He did leave me in charge, after all. You seem trustworthy. I have a talent for telling these things, you know." He lights the cigarette. "Alright, we're looking for the man who set off the bomb I mentioned. Although, we have no idea what he looks like, so we're looking for clues. So, follow me and be on the lookout." He jumps to the next building.

OOC: Feel free to slightly rp my character if you think of something interesting.
Back to top Go down
TranslucentHistory

TranslucentHistory

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:05 pm

Yoshi followed along, pulling his hat down tighter on his head so it wouldn't fly off, "So we're looking for an arsonist huh? Alright, was ground zero already checked? Anything there?" He kept a step or two behind Gin, keeping his eyes scanning for anyone who usually wouldn't be trying to keep hidden, or someone who's very openly conspicious.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Gin stops abruptly, skidding to a stop. He crouches low, something shiny catches his attention on the wall.
Back to top Go down
TranslucentHistory

TranslucentHistory

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:54 pm

Yoshi came to a stop beside Gin, "Whatcha got?" Peeking around Gin all he sees is something shiny, buthe can't see what it is, "Ahhh...a shiny. Never knew a nin to have ADD."
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Gin looks at him. "Yes... a shiny... But I don't have ADD, I just think that may be useful." He jumps forward and moves towards the wall.
Back to top Go down
TranslucentHistory

TranslucentHistory

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 10:15 pm

Yoshi stays on the rooftop, looking over at Gin, "Well what have you got then? A piece of something? Shrapnel? A jewel we can hawk on the market for an exorbent amount of money?" Yoshi grins at the last question, thinking it's kinda silly really.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 12:29 pm

GIn looks down at the object with regret. It's a diamond the size of his palm. "Damn. Thought I had something. It's just a diamond." He throws it over his shoulder at Yoshi. "Here."
Back to top Go down
TranslucentHistory

TranslucentHistory

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:50 am

Yoshi caught the diamond and looked it over, "Hmmm I was kidding about hawking a gem, but hey, maybe we'll be lucky. So you never did answer my question. Was ground zero already checked over?" Yoshi slipped the diamond away into a pocket, never know when a large rock like this could come in handy.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:40 pm

"Hmm... Actually, no. We figured everything would have been destroyed." Gin gives him a sheepish grin. "We should probably go do that, then?"
Back to top Go down
TranslucentHistory

TranslucentHistory

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:28 am

Yoshi chuckled, "Well who knows what we'll find then. Maybe a clue as to who did this. I mean, don't studies say that arsonists are creatures of habit? Maybe we can find something unique to this one?" He chuckles, "Race ya there!" Yoshi then leaps, heading to wards the area of the bombing.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 8:35 am

Gin stands for a minute, weighing his options with his hands. "Cheat? Don't cheat. Cheat? Don't cheat. Ah." Gin decides to just run after him as fast as he can. Kicking in the turbos, Gin calls to him. "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE WE'RE GOING?"

Last edited by Puppet_Master on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TranslucentHistory

TranslucentHistory

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:31 pm

Looks back over his shoulder to Gin, "Not really. But you're right and the explosion happened only recently, wouldn't it stand to reason to head towards the devestated area over there?" He points ahead towards the bomb site. "Or am I wrong?" He grins back at Gin, but a moment later he stops and waits for Gin to pass before following along behind him again, "But if I'm not, you're in the lead now pal."
Back to top Go down
TranslucentHistory

TranslucentHistory

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:29 am

Yoshi grinned at Gin, and for a moment he saw nothing wrong...until he found himself falling. Somehow he now sped towards the ground at unheard of speeds. He looked down trying to slow his descent, but the ground just kept coming. He could only watch as the ground and it's spiked surface sped towards him, pulling his arms up in front of his face he braced himself as he got closer...

A moment later he jerked up into a sitting position. He still sat upon his favorite roof, under a straw awning. It had all been a dream, the whole thing. Panting he sat gave himself a shake. Such a strange dream to be sure. The lazy shinobi flops back onto his back. Such a strange moment for him, almost embrassing.

He stared up at the sky above him through a hole in the straw awning above him, unable to fall asleep again.

((OOC: Best way I could write off the RP earlier.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)   Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chillin' and Maxin' in the village (open)
Page 1 of 1