Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5]   Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:33 pm

A rumble came from underground, and in a flurry of stone Rokku launched out of the ground under Ebirai's feet, Earth Gauntlets over each fist, with heavy stone spikes extending from his knuckles. Before the building had completely collapsed, through his drunken rage, he saw Ebirai throw up that shield, and hurriedly used the Mole Hiding Tech to quickly escape underground. Nearly flying out of the ground, he threw a solid uppercut that would take the ninja's head clean off.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5]   Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Hikato looked annoyed at the small little ninja, "Jeez." Her hand starts glowing with chakra running across it and she goes to whack him right in the chest with he palm of chakra. That'd be enough to knock the wind out of the guy while he went after Ebirai. She looked annoyed her other hand was on her sword prepared to pull it out.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5]   Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:08 pm

As Rokku comes out of the ground, Ebirai takes a quick step backwards, allowing Hikato to attack more freely. It was two against one... The drunken runt was either extremely drunk or extremely stupid... Actually, he was probably both...
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5]   Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:19 pm

Rokku, caught by the chakra enhanced blow, was knocked backward onto his butt. "You...BITCH!!!", He half mumbled half yelled. He tried to get up, but it seemed the alcohol was finally taking it's toll. He couldn't seem to get up, flopping around on the ground like a fish out of water. "God darmmit...", he slurred. Somehow, even through all this, his rage continued to grow, until he was ready to burst. His face beat red in concentration and rage, he flew through a series of handsigns, stumbling once or twice, but managed to get it with a final sign. "Mausoleum Earth Dumpling!", he yelled as he gripped the earth benieth his feet, and strained his muscles to their limits, lifting a huge piece of stone and earth larger than the bar he had destroyed. "HHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled, finally getting up and launching the huge slab at the pair.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5]   Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:29 pm

Hikato looked toward Rokku with a smile, "Bitch? That's class right there." She purred, seeing the rock hurtling toward them she stepped back. "Ebirai can you destroy that?" She asks now wondering if he could if not she would have to destroy it. She peered toward the massive rock, her other hand moving to her tessen.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5]   Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5] - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:34 am

Grinning, Ebirai draws his swords with a nod and holds them over his head, the blades enveloped in his black lightning as he concentrates his energy into them like lightning rods. "Of course, my love... Stand back, please!" As he says this, he kicks the ground and begins to spin rapidly on his heel, the lightning spreading from his blades down over his entire body. As he spins faster, a dark tornado envelops him, crackling with his dark electricity.

Quickly growing, the tornado takes on the shape of a massive dragon and slams into the enormous rock, shattering it and causing large boulders to crash into the ground, thankfully far away from his Hikato. The dragon grins fiercely, echoing Ebirai's sentiments for a moment before plunging quickly towards Rokku, jaws wide, a large thunderclap emulating a vicious roar.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5]   Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Rokku stared up at the lightning dragon drunkenly, bellowing his rage, almost matched with the dragons roar. He threw together a string of seals, and threw his hands to the ground, bringing up a huge stone wall against the dragon's wrath. Normally, the lightning jutsu would tear through a stone shield, but this barrier was as thick as it was wide, and the dragon only gouged out a crater in the wall, instead of breaking all the way through. Stone shrapnel and sparks flew through the air, and when all was still, Rokku jumped to the top of the shield, almost collapsing, and squinted at the pair before laughing hysterically, falling off the wall in the process. "Hahahahahahaha...you assholes...I'll kill you...I will...hahahahaha...", he petered out. He looked up at them again from the ground, where he lay. "But not right now. So tell me. I know your name, but what do you want?" It seemed his drunken state had finally exhausted itself in his fury.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5]   Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Hikato looked at the man as he finally looked exhausted. She stared down at him for a moment, her green eyes held a bored look for a moment. "We were looking for people to recruit, we're making a new world order!" She laughs now at that, "No seriously, we're forming a powerful group of shinobi from all villages." She grins now, lightly. Her green eyes hold a thoughtful look to them before she peers toward the sky in thought. "I've seen what you can do, what do you say to being able to cause chaos, and kill whom ever you see fit?" She asked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5]   Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 6:01 pm

Skidding to a halt as his dragon was halted in its tracks, Ebirai walks over to look down at the drunken man. "Wow... Really?" He places his blades on his back once more and scratches his chin, blinking at the pathetic slob lying before him. "Eh... You... You blocked my Rairyuu no Tatsumaki...?" Shaking his head slowly, he grins and starts to laugh. "I suppose I'm getting a bit too comfortable in this Akatsuki thing!"

Still laughing, plops down onto the ground to sit cross-legged and look at the man lying before him. "Either that, or you'd do wonders for the chaos!"
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5]   Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Battered and bruised, Rokku eased himself up. "Kill whoever I see fit huh? Chaos huh? Well...I may have to take you up on your offer." He chuckled, the images of the proposed future running through his mind. "Sure, I'll join your little club. But know this", he said, scowl on his face, pointing at Hikato. "I'm in this only for the blood. I don't give a shit about you, the fella over here, or any 'plans' you may have. And when it's all said and done, I'm coming for you. You'll see me coming, and watch as the entire fucking earth falls over you, and you will watch as I end your life." He looked over at Ebirai. "Same goes for you too, Mr. Man-Who-Can't-Fucking-Die. I'll throw so much shit on you, you'll want to die. And maybe I'll oblige you. But until then, let the blood run."
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5]   Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5] - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:30 pm

Hikato looked at Rokku with a warm smile listening to his death threat. "Awe! So cute!" She clasped her hands together grinning brightly. She honestly did not take much thought to his threat since she had heard people threaten to kill her many times. "You cann come after me sweetie, but expect to be cut up." She says lightly, with a warm smile on her face. Then she lifts her arms over her head cracking her shoulders before smiling. "Ahh... so much better..." She looks at the sky before fixing her gaze back down at the drunk.

She walked over to him, and then peered at him. Then she nods her head, "Thank you for accepting our offer." She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

PostSubject: Re: Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5]   Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5] - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:33 pm

Fuming inside, he scowled and made his way up off the ground. The nerve she had...he turned away, holding in his anger for once, before letting out a gruff, "Just because we've got a common goal doesn't mean we're on the same side. So watch your back." Limping a bit, he walked past the ruined bar, miraculasly found an unbroken bottle on the ground, and picked it up. He grunted, cracking it open with his teeth, before guzzling it down. He looked back over at the others, and asked, "So, what the fuck are we supposed to do now, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5]   Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Hikato listened to the man with a smile on her face, “Of course.“ She said simply to his threat looking at him like he was odd. Her green eyes slowly shifted to Ebirai for a moment, the cool smile on her face held no problems to it. Clasping her hands together she shifts around for a moment, “We're going to travel and find more people like us.“ She said and then peered at the sky, “More people who want chaos.“ She mused, her tone was soft, and held a confused note to it.

Why did people want chaos when all it would do was harm others...? Then again, why was someone like her, someone made for healing going with these goals? She felt nothing but a simple pride, in knowing she'd help change the world. Mulling over these thoughts, her mind wanders to Ryoh. Of course he is their leader, but what exactly was he doing right now?

He sent them to do the dirty work, and she was not pleased about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5]   Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding members for the Akatsuki [Act 5]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3