Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rio VS Deido

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:29 pm

Deido was down by his river just outside the leaf village. He was off duty today and decided to enjoy himself. It was a nice day out and he decided to train. The banks of the river were rich with mud and Deido's favorite spot to come and just enjoy life.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Moving through nearby trees and remaining hidden Rio moves through as silently as possible. Rio had to get away from the stresses as leader of the lowest branch of the Hyuuga and so left the village to the more peaceful and secluded forests surrounding the Leaf Village. He had activated his Byakugan to see how well he could see the tiny insects of the forest while moving and had caught sight of a familiar chakra. He moved towards it to see the emissary of the Village resting near a river. Rio already knows the Hokage and has met the Head ANBU that has replaced his deceased sister but had not actually met the village emissary. He jumped out of the trees landing a few feet away from Deido allowing him to sense his presence.

OOC: XD That's a LOT better.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:43 pm

Deido was so entranced in his training he almost didn't sense the man's approach. When the Sannin appeared Deido was startled so much he sent a tendril of mud flying at the enemy without even first seeing who it was.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Seeing the tendril made of mud come at him Rio instantly took out his sword, charged it with his wind element, sliced the tendril sending wind chakra cutting it in half making fly past Rio's side. "Be a little more in control of your jutsu when your surprised like that. you could hurt someone you know. Deido Kaibutsu, Leaf's emissary. Sorry if I gave you a heart attack there. Rioichi Hyuuga lowest branch leader, yes even lower than then the branch with the seals on their foreheads. Also known as the Sannin of Leaf." Rio sheathes his sword, Seishou. "And I presume that was one of your mud jutsu I've heard about."
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 7:55 pm

"Oh, oh I'm so sorry Sannin Rio." Deido said bowing. "I'm not usually that prone to surprise it's just I thought I was the only one that ever came out here. I've never seen anyone else along this river so when I sensed you I figured you were an enemy."
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:06 pm

Being called Sannin Rio made Rio feel awkward. "Please Rio will do just fine I may be a Sannin but I don't very much like it when people have to put either of my titles next to my name. Anyway being a branch leader wouldn't be so much trouble if my branch weren't so disfunctional. I was merely going through the forest trying to relieve some stress when I saw your chakra. But those mud jutsu of yours interest me. Quite unique jutsu there. I have some unique jutsu of my own I can using only chakra manipulation. Sort of like Rasengan. Would you like to see them and show me your mud jutsu at the sae time? Of course just using them with no target isn't very interesting. Let's use them against each other in a spar. Sparring with an opponent like me would give you some valuable experience."
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Deido grinned, "Spar? With you? This should be interesting, just promise me you won't put me on the hospital when we're done." Deido then let loose the mud in his blood. As the brown guk oozed from his body and circled his feet he created a long tendril with hardened spikes at the end and sent it towards Rio.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:20 pm

"Don't worry you should be able to heal without a medical ninja's help." With the spiked mud coming at him Rio shoots chakra out of his body and detonates it as it passes through the mud blowing it apart. Then quickly drawing Seishou out of its sheathe Rio releases slicing wind chakra sending it through the smoke and towards Deido.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:56 am

What an amazing skill. Deido thought to himself he then remembered the chakra coming straight towards him and preformed his hand seals.

"Mud Wall!" He said as mud came infront of him forming a solid wall as hard as stone. As the chakra impacted with his wall the wall cracked but took all the attack leaving Deido unscathed. Deido then lets loose another one of his jutsus, "Water Style: Water Bullet Jutsu." Sending 5 bursts of water moving at a high velocity towards his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:54 pm

Rio countered the bullets by sending more wind chakra to slice them apart and break them up scattering water on the ground. Rio stabbed Seishou into the ground and charged a Chidori Current through the water and having it jump out at Deido on the other end.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:42 pm

"Holy Crap!" Deido said dodging to the right but the chidori still nicked his arm causing warm blood to ooze down his arm. "Damn nice shot." He said to Rio, Deido then sent 3 mud shuriken at his opponent and preformed his hand signs for his Earth Dragon Projectile jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Hmm. Rio uses Rotating Shuriken and makes five shuriken made of wind chakra three of which fly at the mud shuriken and cancels their flight the last two fly at Ibara followed by Breakthrough which Rio unleashed as soon as the mud Shuriken had been blocked.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 3:58 pm

Deido dodged the remaining shurikens then released his Earth dragon which collided with Rio's second attack. He then created a water clone and created two mud shields and maces for them. Deido and his clone then charged Rio one frome the left one from the right.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Rio focuses on Bykugan and pushes back Deido and his clone with Gentle fist attacks to their shields. Rio then creates a shadow clone and he and his clone take out their swords. Rio and his clone both release wind chakra at their two opponents and then focusing chakra to increase their speed they both move instantly behind the real Deido and try to slice him at the same time as the wind chakra would hit him, meaning Deido is about to be hit from three directions all at once.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Deido quickly created three more mud walls. He was able to block two of the attacks but was hit by the third. "Ah damn that hurt." He said while on one knee. Deido then preformed his Swamp of the Underworld technique trapping the real and fake Rio's in sludge. He then sent a spiked tendril at each of them, aimed for their stomachs.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:27 pm

Wind full of chakra revolved around Rio at a high enough velocity to push the mud away from him and Rio used his chakra walk to stand upon the chakra he had focused to his feet. No longer having to use Seishou Rio released slicing wind chakra from the wind revolving around him to destroy the tendril and continue on to Deido.

Rio's clone simply stabbed a wind chakra infused Seishou into the tendril that came it and broke it apart but the struggling had caused it to sink faster into the mud and so the clone was crushed.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:32 pm

Deido, who hadn't been caught in the swamp (obviously), rolled backwards into the water narrowly missing Rio's attack. He rose to the surface and stood on the water. Next, he used one of his deadliest techniques, "Mud Tsunami!" He declared using all the mud in the surrounding area to create a huge wave, followed by smaller ones, of mud. Anything caught in the attack would be crushed under the sheer weight and power of the wave.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:46 pm

OOC: Ending this fight now if you don't mind. Since you just used the tsunami.

Rio noticed the large wave of mud coming at him. As soon as he saw this Rio clicked open the secret compartment at the end of Seishou's hilt and quickly took and swallowed one of his special chakra pills. As soon as he did Rio's chakra was perfectly restored to normal after the many wind attacks he used. He then released much of his chakra into the Tsunami coming at him and broke it apart by detonating chakra at multiple points along the tsunami. Rio sheathed his sword as he walk up out of the hole in the mud he had created around him on his chakra getting back on to solid ground. "I think that's enough for now Deido. I've already shown you a few of my regular jutsu. And besides." Rio directs Deido's attention the forest behind him. "Our battle is starting to put the wild life in danger of being killed. Your tsunami would have spread into the forest behind me if I hadn't stopped it there."
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:11 pm

"Ha ha ya I guess you're right Rio-san my bad." Deido replied looking around. "That was quite the battle though, but I think I'm going to have to train some more before I can ever beat you." He said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:21 pm

"Beat me huh?" Rio laughs. "You remind me of someone I knew. My deceased best friend. He died at the hands of my old best friend before him. Fate is cruel. Train hard Deido." Rio leaves to return to the Leaf village.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:41 am

"Ya you too..." Deido trails off. "Well Mimi's probably getting hungry so I should get going." He said to himself and with that walked back towards his house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rio VS Deido Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rio VS Deido   Rio VS Deido Empty

Back to top Go down

Rio VS Deido
Page 1 of 1