Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido) Empty
PostSubject: Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido)   Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:49 pm

Satsugai was sitting in a small bar just outside his old home village, Konoha. Not much had happened since joining the Akatsuki just the usual life really. He had gotten fed up with his partner, Rokku, as usual and decided to go for a walk. He had ended up in this little bar, and sat down for a drink.

Satsugai had left his Akatsuki cloak back at the house he had made for himself and Rokku for the night, not wanting to attract attention to himself. The bar was not full but it was not empty either, music playing and people laughing some drunk others not so much. He ignored these things and thought towards the future. That's when the man he had least wanted to see in the world walked back into his life.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido)   Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Deido Kaibutsu had gone with some fellow Anbu to the small pub outside of Konoha for a drink. After their recent success, they had all agreed to celebrate with a few rounds. It was a cool night and the air felt good against Deido's skin. His team had had many successful missions in the past few weeks. Everyone in the village was beginning to talk about him and how he had brought the Anbu back up.

Deido walked in, the familiar bell sounded overhead and the even more familiar sounds began to fill his ears. People laughing, music blasting, now this was his kind of place. Sitting down with 4 other fellow Anbu at the bar Deido ordered a round for his friends and himself. That's when he noticed the man in the straw hat sitting by himself on his right.

"What's the matter buddy? No one to drink with?" Deido asked the strange man. "Not much of a talker huh? Oh well that doesn't mean you can't join in the fun, bartender make that six beers on me."
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido)   Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Satsugai had almost burst out laughing at the stupidity of his former pupil. How in heaven and hell could that little punk not recognize him? The very man who taught him everything he knows. Tipping his hat to Deido Satsugai muttered, "Thank you friend." Taking a sip of his beer he watched out of the corner of his eye as Deido did the same. Satsugai knew that if Deido recognized him, the entire Leaf Village's Anbu would be on top of him in a second. He had to get out of the pub and fast but not before taking care of something first.

I could always get him drunk and dispose of him then, but that may take too long. Satsugai thought toying with his ideas. Ah I've got it. He had come to a conclusion and he promised himself that Deido Kaibutsu was not going to leave this bar unless he was in a body bag.

Tipping his hat Satsugai got up to leave. "Thanks for the drink." He said with a two finger wave behind his back. He stepped outside into the cool night air, taking a breath in he slid behind the corner and into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido)   Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:09 pm

Deido watched as the mystery man got up and left. "Hey where do you think you're going?" he asked getting up from his stool. "We just got here, you've only had one drink, live a little." He watched as the man kept walking either not hearing Deido or just outright ignoring him. Deido followed after the man and out into the night. When he got outside he noticed the man had disappeared. Then something struck him in the side and he was thrown off his feet.

Crashing through a nearby shop's window that had been closed for the night. His vision was fuzzy for a moment but he held on to conscience and looking up found a giant demonic hand made entirely of wood staring down at him. "What the h-" Deido didn't have time to finish his sentence as the monstrous hand came crashing down. Rolling to the left, Deido just barely dodged being squished alive.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido)   Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:12 pm

Satsugai smiled under his hat as he made contact with the boy's figure. He had hid in the shadows waiting for Deido to come out of the bar after him. When he did, Satsugai turned his hand to wood using his Kekkei Genkei and attacked the boy. He began to walk towards the crash site, getting ready for his final fight with Deido Kaibutsu.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido)   Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Deido looked at the hand once more before allowing his mud to flow from his pours. With his mud out he manipulated them into tendrils which attacked the hand digging deep into it. The mud spread out making the hand bulge until finally, it exploded, shattering to splinters. Deido looked up to see the man from the bar in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido)   Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:19 pm

"Very nice Mr. Kaibutsu," Satsugai stood in the doorway sarcastically applauding his old student. "Though I had hoped that that little attack wouldn't kill you because quite honestly that would be just pathetic." Stepping into the shop Satsugai squatted down, picking up a piece of broken glass he stood back up. Pretending to look it over, he help it up peering through the glass at Deido.

"It's funny how over the years, some things stay so clear and obvious," Satsugai dropped the glass watching it shatter. He placed his shoe on the broken shards and grind them to dust under his heel. "while others can just slip away into a haze, breaking until one day there's nothing left to remember."
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido)   Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:22 pm

Deido watched the man as he talked. "Who the hell are you and how do you know who I am?" Deido asked fists clenched, this man talked as if he had known Deido all his life. Unless, no it couldn't be, he wouldn't be stupid enough to return to Konoha. Then again there weren't that many wood users out there and this man talked the same riddles his old sennsei had.

"Satsugai...Senju?" Deido asked questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido)   Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido) EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:26 pm

Satsugai smiled, "So now you remember do you?" Satsugai took his hat off and threw it away. "Well you're correct, it's me the person you hate as much as your father Deido. Though for your sake it would've been better if you had recognized me before because now I'm going to kill you."

Turning his hand into a spear Satsugai jabbed forward in one quick motion, the spear was headed right for Deido's right eye. Satsugai was about to create quite a mess, or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido)   Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido) EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:22 am

Deido couldn't believe it, it really was him, his old sensei, the man who had left him in his time of needed and had taken more than 20 other lives with him. Deido was in utter shock, Satsugai had either gone completely insane to return to his village, or really wanted Deido dead.

Deido noticed the spear headed towards him, and using his mud it sprang from the ground, wrapping around the spear stopping it in it's place. "So you've come all this way to just kill me? No apologies, nothing you regret?" Deido asked, forming handsigns. The ground around Satsugai turned to mud and became a raging river.
Back to top Go down
Ibara
Genin
Ibara

PostSubject: Re: Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido)   Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido) EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:27 am

Satsugai had not been expecting this and had gotten caught in the river. Turning his arms to wood he extended them and drove them deep into the house. Now secure, he raised himself above the river.

"Yes, that's right I'm merely here to kill you. I heard of your promotion to head Anbu, the position that is rightfully mine. When I heard of this I knew I had to kill you. Why? You may ask, because I can't allow my former pupil to surpass me." Satsugai spoke still hanging from the ceiling.

Dropping back to the ground he formed handsigns and in a second was holding a seed the size of a grapefruit. "Goodbye Deido Kaibutsu, it's been hell knowing you." Satsugai jumped back out through the door hurling the seed-bomb towards his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido)   Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido) Empty

Back to top Go down

Teacher vs Student (Satsugai and Deido)
Page 1 of 1