Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kazekage's Office

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 2:56 pm

Isai looks up from the stack of papers that have been scattered around his desk, exhausted from staying up all night. "Dawn is breaking......i should get some rest" he mutters to himself. Isai wearily gets up and walks over to his bed, passing a picture of an old friend, Kuroi, sitting on his table.
"I wonder what your doing right now....Kuroi.." Isai laid down, and with little trouble, fell asleep.

i kinda like the third person too......although mine was horrible....ill work on it though
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:13 pm

Stuff happens and Kuroi and the Kazekage dissapear. (The worst way possible to do this but I don't know a good way to do this.)
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:49 am

ooc: Getting ready to send Gin to the Cloud so we can start our stuff.

Having just woken up from a rather enjoyable nap the Kazekage lifts a hand up and runs it through her dark hair as she lets out a sleepy yawn. "Mmm how long did I sleep?" She mumbles to herself, her brown eyes falling upon the clock in the distance. "An hour?! Bah! I need to finish this paperwork before the Elders chew me out again..." She says with a deep sigh as she begins to shuffle the papers that spread around carelessly on the top of her desk.

Right away she looked paper after paper over, signing her name across any document that looked worthwhile to her eyes. It wasn't long before the stack of papers began to thin down and as Rana began to near the end of her paperwork her eyes would come across a document pertaining to the Cloud Village. Her eyes now caught by this she stops her careless signing and looks at the paper before her, the dark woman's eyes lightening up almost instantly.

'The war's over?! A new Raikage has been chosen?!' She heatedly thinks to herself just before giving off a mental squeal of excitement. 'Dreamy vacation spot at last! The Cloud is so much different than the Sand... they actually have green and well water. Not to mention a plethora of cute guys!' She giggles audibly as she remembers her brief time spent in the Cloud with her former Mentor, the sights and food were exotic and sure worthwhile, especially the people, she wanted to go there again sooner or later but once the War broke out... that was a pipe dream. With the knowledge that the War finally came to an end however and the rumors of a new Raikage were circulating that gave Rana the chance she needed and by god was she going to take it.

So with another girlish giggle she would shift around in her desk and make a quick series of handseals before biting down on her finger and pressing the palms of her hand against her desk. At once her jutsu would summon the smallest and youngest of her Eagles and as the little bird locked its golden eyes with Rana's cheery brown orbs the young woman would giggle and smile at the bird. "I need you to find that lazy and sorry excuse of an Uchiha and give him this." She tells the bird before grabbing a pen from her desk which she used to write on a piece of scrap paper. "His Kazekage needs him for an assignment." She then winks at the little bird and after she hands it the paper the creature would spread its wings and fly out the nearby window.
Back to top Go down
Rana
Kazekage
Rana

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:48 am

*coughs*

Zet post

*coughs*
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 3:57 pm

*Ehehe... Sorry this took so long. XD*

Sitting in the shade of a tall building, Gin snoozes with his toothpick hanging out of his mouth. The bird, spotting him, lands on his shoulder and pecks his head lightly. "Five more minutes..." Getting annoyed, the bird jabs him in the ear. "OW! Why you little bastard-" He grabs wildly for the bird, but it drops the paper and flies off to return to its master. Gin makes a handsign, but notes that it was one of Rana's eagles and looks down at what it dropped.

"What's this? A message from the new kazekage? Hehe... Maybe it's a love letter! Eheheh..." Grinning stupidly at the idea, he blushes a little when he thinks about it. She was really pretty... But he'd only talked to her once or twice... No, probably not a love letter... Snapping back to reality, he shakes his head and grabs the note. "Ehem... 'Gin- I would really appreciate it if you'd get your lazy ass...' Wow..." Frowning, he stares at the note. "Well... That's like the opposite of a love letter..."

Standing up, he dusts himself off with a yawn and heads to the kazekage's manor, hands in his pockets. Well, this was probably some bullshit assignment. Then again, maybe he'd get to leave the Sand for it. He usually did. Entering the manor, he waves to the attendant at the office and climbs the stairs. Arriving at Rana's door, he heaves a heavy sigh and knocks on the door. "Miss Kazekage? You wanted to see my ass, ma'am!" Grinning, he shifts his toothpick to the other side of his mouth. "But you'll have to let me see yours, first!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kazekage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazekage's Office   Kazekage's Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazekage's Office
Page 1 of 1