Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission 1: The Rogue's Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Ranaki slid the kunai out slowly, his sharingan glinting strangely. "The speak, tell me everything, I'll be able to tell instantly if your lieing, the minuet changes in your muscles around your mouth and at other parts of your face will give it away instantly to my sharingan." As Ranaki spoke his eyes reformed into the sharingan. :Speak...now, everything, their plans, how many, where their at, where'r they're planning on going, the leaders mothers name, everything you even have an urge to think. and don't...push me.." Ranaki emphasized by tapping the kunai off the wound.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:39 pm

The tortured ninja started off slowly, "Okay, okay sharingan man. Suigai's group, it's not that big, but they or we, are starting to grow. Soon Suigai will find what he needs, and become invincible he tells us. With that power, he'll take whatever he wants, whenever he wants and become the most powerful ninja or something like that. The bastard..." he looks over to the side, kinda depressed at his capture and his new wound. "And I bet you want to now about the main base, eh? Well, I've never been there. I just hear waterfalls when he communicates with us... I think he might be in-" he tries to finish, but instantly his body explodes into a bloody mess, splattering body parts and organs everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:58 pm

Ranaki cursed as he covered himself with his arms to help defend his face from the gore. STanding he slid his kunai back into place and turned to the ANBU. "Vice-captain, either you take that weapon or give it to Yuukin or take it, who ever would be better suited. We'll use their weapons aginat them. I want the best Trackers and either you or Yuukin to come with me, we'll lead the advanced party. The rest of you scout this area for any information and a few of you try ad figure out what he was going to say, and contact me when we have a lead. When the scouting is done the rest of of follow us quickly we may all ready be engaged by the time you start moving so move with haste." Ranaki nodded and prepared to follow the trackers whom were ordered to track the shinobi who fled.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:06 pm

Tsugi nodded and followed the man's orders. Yuukin 4 took the weapon, he wanted it. "Cool..." After a few hours though, the area was searched and nothing was really found, but... Tsugi had come up with the location through a simple few words Genchi said before dying, "I just hear waterfalls. Waterfalls." Tsugi approached Ranaki, "I believe he is in the Hidden Waterfall Village. In search of the Hero's Water of course. You know of it?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:10 pm

Ranaki nodded quickly. "The item that would make him a god. That would do it, although it'd kill him shortly after. The idiot, does he realize that? I know where it is, I'm going at full speed this time, only the fastest would be able to keep up with me, the rest will have to lag behind." Ranaki slid the mask from the side of his head back so it covered his face. "We'll have to move quickly." With that Ranaki lunged much much faster than before. He wasn't sure how long it would take to get there, but he did know how to get there. Checking his pockets he was sure to have his soldier pills with him, he'd need them for the upcomming battle.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Yuukin, Tsugi and most of the anbu were able to keep up with them. The others tracked them slowly, making sure nobody followed. The trip wouldn't be long, but it wasn't going to be an instant one...

Meanwhile, Doru and Kio arrived at the location they were supposed to. "Complete the mission?" the messenger of Suigai asked. Kio answered quickly, "Yes, it went just as planned. Tell Suigai we have deceived the Leaf Ninja...." The messenger smiled, "Fools, I'll inform Suigai... good job, boys."
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Ranaki was moving quickly. As he traveled his sharingan was swipping quickly over the surroundings. After a few hours suddenly he skidded to a hault, his brow furrowed as he thought. "Tell me Vice-captian, with the size of that group wouldn't this path look more traveled. I've been scanning this and all the areas surrounding it and there are no signs or transportation. Even if they just came from the village one way, the amount of people there would have left some kind of trail, even a broken twig...there is none."
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:50 pm

"That would seem so, Captain Ranaki. Like no one even came. It's weird. But, we have no leads other than this. Investigation is key, though..." he sighs lightly. "It may be a trap. We must keep our senses-..." he tried to say before something weird happen, highly invisible traps were activated and a purple barrier would soon surround all them, including Ranaki, Yuukin and Tsugi. A somewhat hunched figure would walk in front of the barrier, and three were following him.

"It seems like we caught you," the figure said, revealing himself to be Suigai. "It was easier than I thought. Naive leaf ninja... it's a shame. Too bad your village will now be destroyed." He snapped his fingers, a hundred Hidden Waterfall Village ninja appearing next to him. "Genchi's performance was too good, he led you to MY village, you got stuck in MY trap, and now you'll all die while I'll take out the Leaf. With it lacking so many ninja, like I said before, it'll be easy," he ended, bursting into water while the other ninja disappeared into a cloud of smoke.

Tsugi sighed heavily, "This isn't good. He's on his way to the Leaf and we're trapped in this." He looked over it, seeing that it was multi-layered, having many different ninja input their chakra into it. If they took out one of the ninja, they might be able to break it, stop the ninja, and ultimately stop Suigai. At each point of the barrier was a ninja. But, the ninja had barrier between him also. This was going to be difficult. Maybe Ranaki had a plan.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Ranaki watched silently as the trap was tripped and they were wurrounded. As the shinobi spoke Ranaki payed no attention. IInstead he was looking over the barrier and the shinobi holding it up. Walking along the barrier his sharingan was moving non-stop as he scanned it again and again. Stopping he was silent as he thought. The barrier was no doubt very strong. No Jutsu would break it and with them inside they couldn't hurt the shinobi pouring their chakra into the barrier. Kunai and shuriken were no doubt useless also. Sitting down Ranaki placed his elbow on his knee and ws deep in thought. No one was outside to attack so they needed to somehow eliminate one of the shinobi. Ranaki's eyes locked onto the shinobi closest to him. Suddenly a smirk came across his face. Focusing intently on the water below them Ranaki closed his eyes. A hand sign would make it impossible and this trick had a very slim chance in working the way it was. Slowly, VERY slowly in order to make no sound a clone crawled from the water. From a distance Ranaki had made a water clone which wasn't impossible but was difficult and chakra consuming. Luckily the area by leaf and waterfall was cut through by many streams and rivers. The clone moved as quickly as possible and when close to the shinobi Ranaki's eyes flashed open. Forming a hand sign he spoke quickly. "water style: Clone Great Explosion!" The clone would explode violently at a close proximity to the corner shinobi.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:30 pm

"Good, good..." Tsugi said as the barrier was dispelled. "Now we gotta catch up," he told Ranaki as they started moving. "Suigai and his group couldn't be to the Leaf Village yet so we might be able to intercept them."
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Ranaki cracked his neck. "Luckily we know our way around our lands better then they ever could. Let's go." Ranaki bolted into the forest towards the village trying to interecpt or atleast catch up with the shinobi.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:32 pm

Before long the anbu group had caught up with the other rogue ninja. Suigai turned around with a suprise on his face, "How," he said quizzically, not knowing how they would get out the trap and intercept as quick as they did. "No matter," Suigai said, moving his hands around, surveying the area. "It would be better if we did this here anyway, The Valley of the End." Suigai was a water jutsu user and with this much water and his limitless amount of chakra, this would be even battle. "Now, my village ninja, attack!!!!!" All the waterfall ninja would quickly dart toward the leaf ninja and attack them with various water and ice jutsu. Kio and Doru were wanting a rematch also. Doru and Kio confront the Yuukins, while the rogue messenger confronted Ranaki. The rogue messenger smiled, "If you want to fight master Suigai, you have to go through me." The rogue messenger took out a sword with purple chakra surrounded it, "I can make your wounds explode," he taunted before disappearing and reappearing behind him trying to slash at his back. Meanwhile Suigai just watched, "Hahaha, this should be good."
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Ranaki smirked as he sidesteped easily avoiding the attack. "Haven't you heard? When fighting a sharingan user one on one...run away." Flipping backwards Ranaki's hand signs were a bluur as he skidded. " Shadows clone!" Shadows clones came flying from Ranaki's back pack and three of them rushed the man with the sword. The other two ran straight for Suigai. What they didn't know was that these had what remained of Ranaki's explosive tags in. Upon a small scuffle when they were struck and poof away the explosive tags go off. these were not normal though, they were Ranaki's favorite. The tags were explosive yes, they were also larger than the normal explosive tags because a large amount of kunai and shuriken were sealed within them. Thus when they exploded the weapons flew everywhere.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:50 pm

The messenger took his sword and made a wide arc slash at the clones, unexpecting the destruction of the clones. When the smoke cleared, the messenger was covered in purple chakra. "Hehehe, nice clones, but that won't work on me. Step it up, boy. I got special chakra." He then sent two waves of purple chakra at the Ranaki before flying above him and sending a larger one. Meanwhile, Suigai smirked as clones came for him. "Clones, pathetic." Two clones appeared in front of the Ranaki clones before they could even get close and trapped them in Water Prison Jutsus.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Ranaki flipped to the side the rolled quickly to the right. So he had special chakra huh? Ranaki's eyes caught the two clones holding his in the water prison and shrugged, they would have been unsuccessful anyway. Ranaki's sharingan was scanning the man quickly. The chakra he had was indeed very special, but he needed to get through this man and hit the leader. Standing Ranaki Made a hand sign and three other Shadows clones appeared, each jumped untill they had the man surrounded. The four Ranaki's slammed their palms into the ground and suddenly a barrier appeared around the chakra man. Ranaki made another hand sign and his chakra shot out and went under each Ranakis hand. Suddenly he smiled and pulled his hand up. "The barrier explodes when disturbed, all the explosiveness goes in towards you, a concentrated blast." Ranaki pushed his hand through the barrier making it explode knowing it wouldn't work, but that was just a diversion. Ranaki bolted through the smoke as quickly as he could, from behind the man. The supposed Shadows clone had actually been Ranaki, his arm outstretched a powerful chidori in hand. With chakra low he needed to finish both fights quickly.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:39 pm

With all the explosions and the chidori, the messenger came out pretty battered and torn up. He sighed, but laughed as he snuck in a quick blow on the tiring Ranaki. A cut appeared on his side, he snapped his fingers before he died, making Ranaki's side explode somewhat violently, leaving a wound. Suigai laughed, "Good boy, you died valiantly, and now that you are weak anbu captain, rush to your death, this should be easy." He taunted, his chakra level rising as he prepared a large water jutsu. "Multiple Water Dragon Jutsu." Three large dragons of water rushed from below, each one aiming at Ranaki from a different side.
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Ranaki screamed as his wound burst open. Blood sprayed violnetly across the ground as Ranaki dropped to a knee, his clothes soaking through with his own blood. Looking up his sharingan was fading, the explosive wound had caused a gash through his left lung, only slightely but there was no way he'd be able to last througha long battle and the attack. Suddenly a great pain shot through Ranaki's skull untill he thought his head would explode. Slamming his hands over his eyes he screamed. The Sharingan was unfocused, the commas spiralling so fast they became a bluur, suddenly it happened the commas became a full pinwheel. Ranaki dropped his hands and his body moved without his accord. "Ameratasu" The black flames exploded from his eyes and hit the approaching water evaportating it immediately. Controlling the flames with his sight he shot them directly at Suigai.
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:15 pm

The rogue ninja shot a quick ice jutsu at the flames, but... it failed. Suigai was enveloped in the eternal flames. Yuukin, Tsugi and the other anbu stopped their battles and looked at Ranaki and his new power. "Oh wow," Tsugi said as he watched his captain get the mangekyou sharingan and watched Suigai burn indefinitely. Seconds later there was no more of Suigai. The rogues looked at the Ranaki and stepped back abit. Yuukin smiled, "You guys aren't going anywhere. You're all under leaf village authority now. So, if you know what's good. Just surrender now." The anbu then shot quick paralyzation jutsu at the ninja, trapping them. Tsugi walked up to Ranaki, "I guess this is mission complete. What now captain?"
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Ranaki closed his eyes tight. As the man burned Ranaki couldn't see what he had done, the pain in his eyes, more like behind his eye was so intense it felt like it had been burned. So it was true, the mangekyou granted great power but after 3 to 4 years it would cause the user blindness. Pushing himself up he gripped the wound tight as the blood dribbled between his fingers. "Ranaki closed his eyes and felt them revert to the normal sharingan. "Now we see if any of these men are in the Bingo book, if so we execute them immediately. Take the weapons that they had and bring them with us. The rest we bind and bring them to the Leaf for trial. If that was true and he was their leaderperhaps they will become a protectoriate of the leafs, if not...well..that's not my job. Also, get a medical shinobi, I need patched up." Ranaki leaned against a tree as he was breathing. "oh and Vice-Captian. Don't forget the water he dropped, even if it was just the empty bottle, it's important to their village."
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:36 pm

Tsugi followed through with all the orders of the anbu captain. Executing some on the spot was hard, but as anbu it was a necessary evil. Some of the waterfall ninja were just brought along on the ride and they would be dealt with approriately, maybe a treaty would work so they wouldn't get killed or jailed. They still had families, Suigai was one evil bastard and enlisted them. The weapons would be collected and taken back. Though, Yuukin 4 kept the chakram, it was old, so nobody would really notice. Medical ninja were already on their way, and before long Ranaki was being patched up. Lastly, the Hero's Water that was intended to be drunk, was not and sent back to the village with a team of trustworthy anbu. After all that, Tsugi smiled, "Mission complete. Captain Ranaki, I guess the last thing to do is for you to report this whole mission to the Hokage. You ready, Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:44 pm

Ranaki was stretching and looking at his wound making sure it was done properly. "Agreed Tsugi, come with me." Ranaki clipped his mask into place and moved quickly through the forest towards the Hokage's mansion. As the time past All Ranaki could think of was how to further explore the Mangekyou's new powers. His eyesight seemed ten times better which he didn't thibnk could happen, a power deeper and darker than he'd ever felt pulsed around his eyes, neigh his entire body. Comming through the window Ranaki stopped and bowed sklightely, his Mangekyou activated and peering through the mask. "Hokage-sama, the mission is complete, the items have been gathered and the hero's water is being taken back. Their plan was to march on the village hidden in the leaves with a small army when we were drawn away. The Rogue is dead, and prisoners are being brought back for trial and discussions."
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:55 pm

Lumiero heard about the mission, but his eyes oculdn't be displaced from the mangekyou sharingan through the mask. "You got it? How?"
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:59 pm

Ranaki's smirk was covered by his mask. "That information does not pertain to the mission Hokage, I am not forced to tell you anything about it." Ranaki's smirk grew wider. "If the Uchiha's wouldn't grant me any information on it then I will not give any informnation on the only other way to obtain it." Ranaki bowed. "Forgive me hokage-sama."
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:12 pm

"Wrong answer. You've been demoted." He said this with complete seriousness, before smiling. "If you do not want to tell me, then it's okay. As long as no ally died in the process, Anbu Captain. And good job on your first mission, anbu. Suigai is now gone and his group will be taken care of."
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:20 pm

When the Hokage said the first sentace Ranaki's eyes narrowed before widening at his rebutal. He smiled then. "Thank you hokage, it was a pleasure to get rid of him and his like. Fools who think they deserve power must aquire it by their own means, not items or drinks." With another bow he straightened. 'Will that be all Hokage?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission 1: The Rogue's Return
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Leaf Village :: Missions-
Jump to: