Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission 1: The Rogue's Return

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:26 pm

"Yes, that will be all," he told the three anbu, Tsugi and Yuukin nodding before disappearing into smoke.

OOC: yeah, first mission COMPLETE! It didn't go exactly as planned, mostly because I changed it around halfway because I got too creative, but it still kinda worked. How did you like it man?
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:29 pm

((OOC: That was really cool man. The mission was not only actionpacked but seemed like it would be something off the show...if the show got better. I'm not exagerating dude, that was amazing.))
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:30 pm

OOC: aww, man. You just made my day... yah me! And you did a good job RPing too, I'm glad you guys joined the site!
Back to top Go down
Ranaki Uchiha
Genin
Ranaki Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:36 pm

OOC: yay for my mangekyou, now Genjutsu's and anything like them will blow for anyone who tries to use it on me with Demonic Illusion: Mirror Heaven and Earth Change. It flips the affects of Genjutsu or anything related so that the good side is for me and they are the ones screwed. And you're welcome, you earned it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1: The Rogue's Return   Mission 1: The Rogue's Return - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission 1: The Rogue's Return
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobiquest :: Leaf Village :: Missions-
Jump to: