Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kuroi vs Zetsumei

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Kuroi and Zetsumnei strolled down the sand village. As they walked by the saw a store that was selling total.(yes the cereal) Zetsumei saw the price. " five dollars?!? wow they are pround of that crappy cereal."

Kuroi snapped his head in Zetsumie's direction.

"DONT BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT TOTAL!!!!!!!"

As Kuroi said this, he slammed his plam inot the ground and completley leveled the whole sand village in a black inferno, leaving just desert and Zetsumei standing there completley baffled. " Prepare to die, foolish mortal"
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:56 pm

Zetsumei: What the hell!?! It's just total!
[Fire dances in Kuroi's eyes]
Kuroi: JUST..... TOTAL!?!?!?!?!?
Zetsumei: Shit! Do you really want to do this over BREAKFAST CEREAL?!?
Kuroi: JUST...... TOTAL?!?!?!
Zetsumei: (sighs) Fine. Be that way. Summoning Jutsu...
[Zetsumei summons the nine puppets- Suigin, Gyousei, Koudo, Marusu, Yupiteru, Sata-n, Nepuchu-n, Tennousei, and Meiousei]
Zetsumei: Ayatsuri Komori Battalion!
[Two clones are made from each puppet, creating a total of 27 puppets, 22 of them dark grey with light green eyes]
Zetsumei: Your move...
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:04 pm

Flames flared at Kuroi's hands, and snaked their way up his arms, he then proceeded to activate the second form, and flames licked down his legs, covering him completely in black fire. " You'll pay for what you've done."

"What ive done?!?!? You just leveled the whole damn village and killed hundreds because i said something about your stupid tot---

"DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT TOTAL!!!"

Kuroi then let off a bursts of flames from his feet, leaving melted galss where he was, and jumped into the air over the puppets heading straight for Zetsumeii. Left fist aflame, he prepared to hit Zetsumei and let off an explosion that would span the next 100 yards.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:12 pm

Zetsumei: ARGGHHH!!! TOATAL IS NASTY!!!
[Zetsumei says this in a Super-Saiyan esque transformation scene, in which he releases Anei Ounja, the shadow monarch, in a giant inferno of black chakra and gains black chakra butterfly wings. After this, he quickly jumps backwards and flies into the air, scattering his puppets as he does so.]
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:17 pm

Kuroi quickly channeled his explosion into a shot, tho it would be less powerful, and launched it at Zetsumei. "Motha Fu-" But Kuroi was to blinded by rage to finish that sentence, and launched three more hidama to follow the explosion ball.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:05 pm

[Zetsumei absorbed the fireballs with his arm, and responded in turn by smashing Kuroi into the ground with Yupiteru's hammer- at which point he exploded in a fiery inferno, destroying the clones and engulfing Zetsumei. When the fire subsides, Zetsumei walks out of the smoke, steel legs erupting from his back]
Zetsumei(puppet): You haven't seen this one yet, have you?
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:29 pm

"Another god damned puppet? Are you even real?!?!?!?" Kuroi jumped back a bit and lifted his hands into the air. As he did so a wall of sand rose from the ground in front of Kuroi, and he launched it at the Zetsumei.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:23 pm

[As the sand approches the Zetsumei, the Zetsumei puppet spreads it's arms, and steel feathers drop from them. The puppet then starts flying-
but the sand moves up and engulfs it, crushing it to splinters. After this, the real Zetsumei rises from Marusu's shadow.]

Zetsumei: Well, I'd be stupid to assume this would be easy. Well, then...- Hey, there aren't many shadows out here, are there? Well, we'll have to change that.

[Zetsumei makes the one-handed tiger-like handsign(used for Thousand Needles of Death), and holds his hand out in front of him, a Cloud of darkness pouring from it and enveloping a three mile radius in absolute darkness]

Kuroi: You think you can hide from me? After insulting TOTAL?!?

Zetsumei: (from right behind Kuroi) On the contrary, I'm right behind you.

[Kuroi punches behind him, but Zetsumei becomes a part of the Cloud]

Zetsumei: Hahahahahahahaha!

OOC: For future reference,(in this fight, at least) Anei Ounja's Cloud consists of pure darkness, and no light (including fire, but not nessicerily black fire) can exist within it. Zetsumei, however, gains the ability to sense all of his surroundings inside of the Cloud. If this were an anime, the characters and landscape would be depicted as rough, unfilled white outlines surrounded by blackness)
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:33 pm

OOC: Sounds like a copy of okaru's dark fog jutsu...asshole...same thing with the chakra wings...jerk...
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Hmm?
Back to top Go down
Dark
Head Admin/Mizukage
Dark

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 8:23 am

you know what i mean. *grumble grumble.*
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:55 am

... No offense, but I stole the wings from Choji (or more, the entire clan). They're the exact same thing, only black. And your fog is just that- a very heavy fog, which only blocks light, and can still be seen through. My Cloud is living shadow- an extension of Zetsumei himself (which is why it's so hard to blow away)- that desroys all light within it. And while yours hinders movement, mine does nothing of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:42 pm

OOC:good thing its only three miles. lol thank god we are in a desert.

Kuroi slammed both his palms into the ground, and a gaint dome (approximatly three miles in diameter) Rose up around the fog and surrounded it in a complete dome. "This is for you total!!!!" As Kuroi screamed this, he compressed all of the sand agaisnt his body, leaving no room for the fog. Assuming zetsumei will pop out of the ground or something, kuroi then left sand on him, revealing out of the darkness that he had infact released one tail, and it was the Shukaku's turn to play. "Another Bijuu huh? sounds like fun....ahhahahahahahahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:10 pm

[Sitting on a floating island in an underground lake cavern, surrounded by his nine puppets in absolute darkness]

Zetsumei: Hmmm... Sounds like he used Shukaku... Well, the water means he doesn't know I'm down here... But what now? Any ideas?

[His puppets shake their heads, except for Tennousei]

Zetsumei: Hmm? You have an idea, Tennousei.

Tennousei: (Zetsumei using ventrilliquism: gravely, semi-deep voice completely different from Zetsumei's) You could make the Cloud again, and we could just swarm him.

Zetsumei: A bit staright-forward, but I like it! Let's go!

[Zetumei pops up from Kuroi's tail's shadow, quickly jumps back, and creates another Cloud]

Anei Ounja: I'm not quite sure I like this Shukaku guy...

Zetsumei: Ah, we'll be fine.

[Zetsumei has his puppets move in for the attack, the closest, Meiousei, swings three of his swords at Kuroi]

Last edited by Puppet_Master on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Sand catches the sword, and Kuroi just smiles and looks in the general direction of the clone with his menacing bijuu eyes. "I may not be able to see you, but i can" With this being said, The shukaku threw the puppet away from him, and shoots his arm in zetsumei's direction.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:56 pm

OOC: Not going to question how Shukaku can see without light- I assume it has something to do with sand.

Zetsumei: Why bother with such antics?

[Zetsumei changes into Cloud, and Meiousei jumps in front of the arm, spinning his six swords in front of him wildly, oblitherating the sand. Zetsumei appears once more behind Sata-n, who creates a wall of sand (from his scythe- can't be controlled)]
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 3:06 pm

OOC:why would that not be able to be controlled? Oh well i do not care.

Meisousei suddlenyl stiffens, thenfalls to the ground, filled with sand to the point of not being able to move. "One donw, Eight to go...hahaha." Kuroi then forms handsigns, and fills his hcest with air. He then jumps up out of the cloud and pounds the huge bulge in his stomach, with creates a gaint air bullet. He then creates a platform of sand in the air.

OOC:this would create a good size crater in the fog.....but he is just trying to hit random puppets.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:45 pm

OOC: One, it's actually extrememly fine wood shavings with the appearance of sand.
Two, my puppets aren't hollow, so I'm going to take that as "covered" instead of "filled".

Zetsumei: (sensing the Cloud parting) ...What the hell?... Oh... my..... a-god...

[Zetsumei flies as fast as he can away from the bullet, and cannot move any of his puppets in time. When the wind bullet hits, the uppets are driven deep underground. Zetsumei then absorbs the Cloud.]

Zetsumei: Well. This IS getting annoying.

[Zetsumei dispells his puppets and summons his five human puppets]

Zetsumei: Let's see you take on four S-Ranked criminals AND a Kazekage!
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:49 pm

OOc:i ment the joints......filled the joints.....oh well.

Kuroi looked from puppet to puppet, til his eyes finally landed on the kazekage. "You make me fight a fellow sand ninja?"

Zetsumei just stared with mouth open, not even bothering saying he was a sand ninja the whole time.

"5 s rank ninja......controlled by one s rank loser, this should be completely impossible."

Kuroi slowly desended from the sand cloud, till about half way he jumped into the air, and pulled his left fist back, and with a grunt shot foward his fist, releaseing a torrent of black flames heading strait for Zetsumei. The force was so strong that kuroi was actually sustained in air not falling due to the thrust.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:30 am

OOC: Oh. Sorry.

[As the black fire approches, Zetsumei stands, smiling under the bandages, and does nothing. In return, he receives a full-on blow from the massive fireball; which does nothing whatsoever.]

Kuroi: WHAT?!?!

[Zetsumei starts laughing- the whole world instantaniously turns dark. An endless grassland spreads across the ground, but the sky is still black.]

Kuroi:... I... don't think I'm in Kansas anymore...

[Kuroi looks down- and sees the body of a Kuroi puppet, held up by strings that reach endlessly into the sky.]

Kuroi: This... is weird.

[Mad laughter echoes from everywhere and nowhere at all. A giant pair of silver eyes appears; accompanied by a pair of hands, to which the strings are attached. Around Kuroi, puppets of Kousetsu, Kashaku, Rio, Diavolo, Neo, and Mako appear.]

Zetsumei: Forbidden Genjutsu: Grand Puppet Theatre!

[In reality, Zetsumei had flown out of the way of the fire, and had made Uindo create a forbidden genjutsu technique. That's right; forbidden. Good luck dispelling it, not Kashaku.]
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:37 am

OOC:first off, you ahve a 0 in gen....second i dont care cuz this is useless, third, the shukaku is still fighting in the real world, kuroi can just escape from him, but i want to see how this will play out.

////////////real world//////////

"So he is in a genjutsu? Ill just have to kill you to get him out then!" Kuroi launches a wave of sand at Zetsumei from behind, then shoots both his arms at zetsumei."

//////////////faggot wo- ehem zetsumei's world///////////

"fudge, chocalate fudge me real hard in the muffin area of my busom......I hate neo!!!!!" As kuroi screams this he unleashes his forth and final state of kekei genkai, granting him amazing abilitites, for about 5 minutes....then he will die. anywho he continued to move at lightning speeds and smash the neo puppet in the face, hopefully shattering it.

OOc:the pressure of the blow would be enough to cripple kenpachi into nothingness, assuming kuroi could hit spirits.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 4:46 pm

OOC: Yes, Zetsumei has 0 genjutsu. But Uindo, his S-Ranked genjutsu user, doesn't. Oh, and only the human puppets have the cheap "come back even if they are completely annihilated", cause they're kinda hard to recreate.

-Grand Puppet Theatre-

[As Kuroi shatters Neo, the area rapidily changes to that of the Valley of End. Sand and ice simultaniously move up Kuroi's legs, attempting to prevent his movement (Kousetsu and Kashaku), but Kuroi releases a burst of chakra and smashes them. After this, he rushes at Kousetsu, who quickly puts up a thick barrier of black ice.]

-Real World-

[In response to the attacks, Sandaime Kazekage raises a thick wall of iron sand around Zetsumei, himself, and Uindo.]

Hagane: (Once again, Zetsumei using creepy ventriliquism to recreate his original voice) Tessenka no Mai- Hana!-Dance of the Clematis! Flower!

[The giant spiral bone-lance of doom covers Hagane's left arm.]

Hagane: (evil smile) Sawarabi no Mai- Dance of the Young Fern!

[At this, a giant field of bone spikes rises from the ground. However, Shukaku-Kuroi simply stands on one, safely using sand. Hagane appears from a spike behind him, striking for Kuroi's chest. At the same time, Kasai (on a giant clay dove), launches around thirty explosive clay-bats at his front.]
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 5:25 pm

fake world

Kuroi slams his fist into the ice, creating a small dent. Quickly he gathered up his chakra and put both his palms on the wall, and sent a torrent of fire at it, just enough to break through for a split second, forcing kousetsu to move. Kousetsu looke at him,"what are you?"

Kuroi stopped and looke at Kousetsu," what am i? I AM....A SUPER SAIYAN!!!!!!!" As Kuroi said this his folded his arms around him to gather chakra then wuickly relaesed all of it in a gaint explosion of black torrent of fire.

real world

The shukaku smirked, and slammed his fist into the ground causing the surrounding sand to burst around him knocking back the bombs and the kaguya member.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
Zetsumei

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:43 pm

OOC: How long should this fight last? And should we just tie again?

-Genjutsu-

Rio: THERE CAN BE... ONLY ONE!

[Rio charges at Kuroi with the intent of using the Eight Trigrams- 64 Palms. Meanwhile, Kousetsu and Kashaku release one tail each, Mako prepares a Giant Vortex Jutsu, and Diavolo activates the Mangekyou Sharingan.]

-Real World-

[As the sand wall moves outward, Hagane moves into a bone far away, and Kasai flies out of the way. In the aftermath, Shukaku is crouching on a rock. The area quickly shifts again to the Waterfall Village. Shintou appears (extrememly rapid movement) in front of Shukaku.]

Shintou: (Yes, Zetsumei can oddly even replicate her voice.) Had enough, demon? Crystal Ice Mirrors!

[The mirrors form around him and Shintou steps into them. Sandaime Kazekage traps Shukaku's right hand and foot in Iron Sand. Shintou then basically teleports (insane mirror speed) twords Shukaku, katana drawn and about to strike.]

Last edited by Puppet_Master on Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Chuunin
Kuroi

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:35 pm

OOC:dude, he just pushed up a bit of sand....he wouldnt have been panting, he might have crouched for the dramatic effect though.....and he isnt that slow he probaly wouldnt have gotten caught....and what the hell do you mean waterfall village???

real world

Kuroi catched the sword from some sand in his chest(seeing as he is surrounded by sand) "Looks like im out of the genjutsu...thanks to the shukaku. Now to get this sand off of me. Hidama!" As kuroi launches a hidama into the air, he teleoprts into it, then before the sand reached him again, shot another one away from all the puppets, and appeared out of it. "Kaen!!!" As kuroi said this he put his hands out in front of him, and shot a gaint torrent of black fire at the puppets.( basically a really big gaint vortex jutsu made of fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kuroi vs Zetsumei   Kuroi vs Zetsumei Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuroi vs Zetsumei
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next