Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryoh Jirunda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoh
Genin

Ryoh Jirunda Empty
PostSubject: Ryoh Jirunda   Ryoh Jirunda EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Name: Ryoh Jirunda

Village: Formerly belonged to the Leaf Village

Affinity: Ryoh is one of the few who an affinity for 2 elements, lightning and wind.

Type: Ryoh specializes in ninjutsu

Specialized: Ryoh prefers to use wind and lightning based ninjutsu. He’s also adept in water ninjutsu and the other two styles of combat.

Clan: The Jirunda Clan.

Physical description: Ryoh is of average height of 5’ 11” and is about 150-60 pounds. He has shoulder length black hair and black eyes. He is body is somewhat toned, but nothing worth noting. He normally wears his Akatsuki coat with black pants and under the coat he wears a grey t-shirt. He wears his ring on his right thumb and, unlike the others, doesn’t wear finger/toenail paint.

Personality: Ryoh can be a charismatic leader and treats his comrades with respect and kindness. To others, however, Ryoh is somewhat demanding and is easily angered. He’s also power hungry and resentful. When in disguise, Ryoh is a nice, well mannered man.

Likes: Loyalty, Success, Rewards, Superiority, Power, Territory, Strength, Food, Followers, Winning and Happiness

Hates: Failure, Liars, Cheaters, feeling inferior, weak people, and losing

Background: Ryoh was born to the Jirunda clan and as a child was praised to be a genius. He blazed through the academy and as a genin was paired with the future hokage, Lumiero, when they were separated into 3 man teams. Ryoh considered Lumiero a fellow genius and rival and strived to be better than Lumiero.

The two grew and became friends and rivals. In there twenties they competed for the spot of Hokage and ultimately, Lumiero won. Shocked and hurt, Ryoh was regulated to position of Anbu. Lumiero grew to become a loved and successful Hokage, and as the people loved him Ryoh grew to hate his friend thinking, “That could’ve been me!”

Eventually Ryoh had enough and entered the Hokage’s office at night hours and managed to sneak away with a scroll detailing of the long battle with the Akatsuki Konaha had near 500 years ago. Intrigued with the idea, Ryoh left Konoha with the idea to found a new Akatsuki to gain the power of biju and become the “Hokage” of the entire planet. For awhile he’s been laying low and gaining members, but now he’s planning to make his move and his first plan is to make a base.

Weapon: Name: Doragon Shikon (Dragon Fang)
Type: Sword
Classification: Katana
Description: A pearl-colored katana that is made out of a fusion of metals that allow it to cut through most other materials like butter.
Ability: The blade can channel Ryoh’s affinity to its purest form. If Ryoh channels lightning-based chakra through it then the blade receives a lightning aura and the ability to burn/cut through anything. It can also cause paralysis. If wind is channeled then the blade can push back matter and easily tear through objects as well as pick up objects and through as debris. If he channels water then the tip can fire high-powered water blasts.

Stats:

Nin: 5
Tai: 4
Gen: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 4
Power: 4
Chakra amount: 5
Chakra control: 4
Seal speed: 4
Seal knowledge: 4

Last edited by Ryoh on Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

Ryoh Jirunda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryoh Jirunda   Ryoh Jirunda EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:07 pm

Oh, a cool character. I like your history a lot. cheers

Only problem I have is with your sword. Eh, it's base without adding wind/lightning is too uber. Cutting through any metal. <_< That means instant kill if you were fighting anybody else with a sword. It would chop right through it. Take that tidbit out a only make it so when you add lightning it can get close to that type of strength.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

Ryoh Jirunda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryoh Jirunda   Ryoh Jirunda EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:20 pm

better?
Back to top Go down
NinjaTez
Hokage
NinjaTez

Ryoh Jirunda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryoh Jirunda   Ryoh Jirunda EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:25 pm

Hmm, I guess. Since you are going to be Head of Akatsuki, you can have an above average sword, so approved on my part. Razz

<_<
Back to top Go down
Rio
Founder
Rio

Ryoh Jirunda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryoh Jirunda   Ryoh Jirunda EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Alright approved. Remember I have 6 bijuu that I keep from being used. You're gonna have to outwit Rio to get any of them.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiquest.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Ryoh Jirunda Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryoh Jirunda   Ryoh Jirunda Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryoh Jirunda
Page 1 of 1