Shinobiquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShinobiQuest II History Repeats Itself

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:26 am

The dragons of fire and water struggled with each other, but in the end, the one composed of water would be the victor. But, it didn't matter, for the two small beast lunged for Zero instead. Meanwhile, Gitohero started to charge up chakra for a big sound blast.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:29 am

Zero did a jump into the air as the two creatures attacked. He did a backflip in the air and went to pierce through them in a slice with his Ice Talons.
Back to top Go down
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:35 am

The icy talons basically went through the fiery creatures. They would have to be destroyed by water or through an explosion of sorts. The creatures leaped back and circled the man before pouncing on him at once with their claws.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:48 am

Zero watched the steam around the body. He smiled and made seals as he jumped to the left to avoid their attack. Though since he just landed his timing was a bit off. His skin got charged from being too close and his clothes caught fire a bit but the snowy wind blew it out before it could get serious.
Back to top Go down
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:51 am

The two beast then suddenly merged into one. With their greater size and strength, they leapt into the air and came down upon Zero for killing blow to his head. And at the same time, Gitohero was still charging his chakra for a strong sound blast.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:54 am

Zero finished his seal and said, "BLIZZARD!" He hoped that the sudden burst of snow and ice and wind would knock the creature off path and would mess it and surprise Gitohero. Now it would be hard to find Zero in this. But it would also be a little difficult to track Gitohero as well.
Back to top Go down
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 12:49 pm

His beast of fire was completely obliterated by the large blast of snow and ice. Gitohero looked on, eyes locked wearily on Zero's supposed location. He would wait until he got a clear shot to send out the jutsu he had prepared.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 1:01 pm

Ryoh made his way through the snow towards the location of the fight. "Stop the fight, Zero. I accomplish what we came here to do!" Ryoh yelled, hoping Zero could hear him. He figured that Zero was fighting somebody so Ryoh withdrew his blade to defend himself just in case the enemy heard him too.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Zero came up from the side of Ryoh. "What?" said Zero. He had been preparing his Icy Grave jutsu to use on the sound shinobi. He was still in the middle of the handsigns and the blizzard was already slowing down to normal.
Back to top Go down
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:22 pm

Watching the two, he didn't know what to do. He looked at Ryoh, seeing his battle damage and then heard that he accomplished something. "Hey you, what did you accomplish?" He asked sternly, still holding his strong jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:33 am

Ryoh looked at Zero and calmy said, " I beat her. Now that she's gone there isn't much of a point in freezing this place and destroying it now that it's our new home." When he finished Ryoh, still with his blade in hand, approached the Anbu captain.

"Y'know you look a lot like her. Yeah, you look a lot like the woman I killed. She's a strange one, she is or now was. She didn't scream or show pain in her last moments, but looked genuinely happy and trusted her assassin with this village. Strange, eh?" Ryen asked as he awaited to see the Anbu's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 11:44 am

His face was first filled confusion, then it suddenly changed to one of pure anger. "WHAT?" He strummed the strings, letting out the huge sound blast (which was more like a bomb) he had been holding for a long time. It aimed right for Ryoh, and if it hit, Ryoh wouldn't survive. It would be colossal. And if it missed, it would aim straight for Zero or anywhere that Gitohero pointed it since he controlled it.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:51 pm

"Shit!" said Zero as he quickly did his Ice Wall jutsu. It came up, but not in time to reinforce itself. Zero grabbed Ryoh and pushed him down to the ground under Zero. The Ice Wall held for a few seconds but then burst and Zero and Ryoh went skidding in the snow. Zero knew he wouldn't have time for a full protection but he was able to minimize the blast some not enough to kill them. Though they would be bleeding in some spots and probably have some broken bones.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:30 pm

Ryoh layed there bleeding on the ground. "Shit, who is this guy? Not even that girl caused this much damage to me," Ryoh muttered to himself as he realized he needed medical attention. Ryoh struggled to get up only to fall face first back into the snow. He attempted again and once again he fell back into the ground, but this time he activated his abilities on the snow turning each flake he touched into a bullet ant.

"Attack that Anbu member," he order as the mass of ants swarmed Gitohero. The ants planned to crawl on him and sting him with their highly poisonous stingers. Ryoh hoped that this would either kill him to keep him busy until Hikato and Ebarai arrived.
Back to top Go down
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Seeing the ants quickly approach him, he realized if he got stung by them, he'd be in a world pain. "Fuck these ants," he yelled, sending a sound wave all around him, knocking them all away quickly before he disappeared into smoke and reappeared behind them. "I will avenge my sister!" He started Through Fire and Flames again and three fire dragons were formed from his rage playing, and one of them aimed for Zero and two flew at Ryoh. He was using a large amount of chakra, and he didn't care. At this point he would tire himself out, but his rage was blinding him and he would keep on going until these two were dead.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:54 pm

Hikato watched from above on a building top. She was crouched low, and watching them with a curious look on her face. She glanced toward Ebirai, then back to Ryoh and Zero. She grinned in thought now, they had a pissed on Anbu on their hands. Why hadn't Zero finished him off? She looks down at the Anbu throwing three kunai right at him while he was forming the dragons.

"Take that darling." She says sounding bored, the three kuani split into six from a simple clone jutsu. He wouldn't know what was real but if he deflected them he'd be distracted. Mean while she leaped down to where Ryoh and Zero were.

She gazed at Ryoh's wounds for a moment then sighed.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei
The Most Powerful Lawn-Dart Ever Synthesized by The League of European Zebras
Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Crouching on the roof next to Hikato, a feral look enters Ebirai's eyes as he surveys the scene. Standing up, Ebirai holds his right wrist and creates a black chidori. His smile broadens, showing his teeth in a vicious grin as he rips the chidori apart, creating a lightning blade in each hand.

Disappearing, Ebirai rips through the two dragons headed towards Ryoh with his left hand, then disappears for another moment before finishing off the other one with his right. Frowning, Ebirai appears next to his comrades with a frown and swipes his hand in the air, disappointed. "You're kidding, right? You couldn't take care of this guy by yourselves?"
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Ryoh looked at Hikato and explained, "Zero was assigned to keep this guy busy while I killed the Otokage. When I finished my job I came here to stop the fight so I could officially take the position, but he heard me. He went berserk and I couldn't help much since my battle with the Otokage left me drained." When Ryoh finished he coughed up blood before saying, "I feel my blood just flowing out of me. I need your help, Hikato. I need you to heal me."
Back to top Go down
Anbu_Master
Genin
Anbu_Master

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:50 pm

Seeing four different enemies, Gitohero was about to attack them all when he realized that he would be outnumbered and lose. He redirected the dragon to himself and it twisted around like a inferno, masking his escape.

He made his way quickly to where Ryoh and Hibiki fought. Seeing his sister, he was saddened, a tear dropped slowly from his face as he looks upon her pale body. "I am sorry, I am sorry I was weak..."

Wiping the tears away, he slowly picks her up, looking into her eyes before closing them with one hand. "Sleep well, Hibiki, and know I will get revenge. I will avenge you." Quickly, he goes to bury his sister, placing a red rose over her grave before departing from the Sound Village.

But, he will be back.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:58 pm

Hikato looks at Ryoh as he asks to be healed, and then nods her head, "Alright." She says glancing toward where the Anbu had been. Then she looks him over, "You're going to to need to take your shirt off so I can heal you Ryoh." She says now with a smile. "I can't heal through fabric." She says and then gazes up toward Ebirai for a moment, with a grin, then returns her attention back to Ryoh.
Back to top Go down
Kyoshiro
Genin
Kyoshiro

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:17 pm

Zero slowly got up to his feet. Blood dripped down his arms and stained his back. Blood ran down the side of his head as well. "He may have a few broken bones in his arms and legs. I believe I protected his ribs with my body," said Zero as he then coughed up some blood. He was having trouble breathing. "I.. I'm gunna go and keep an eye out incase others come," said Zero. He stood started walking away and toward a large mound of snow where he could get a good look at their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Ritz wrote:
Hikato looks at Ryoh as he asks to be healed, and then nods her head, "Alright." She says glancing toward where the Anbu had been. Then she looks him over, "You're going to to need to take your shirt off so I can heal you Ryoh." She says now with a smile. "I can't heal through fabric." She says and then gazes up toward Ebirai for a moment, with a grin, then returns her attention back to Ryoh.

"You're the medic, right? If I'm unable to do that shouldn't you be the one doing those tasks?" Ryoh asked before showing a grin. He slowly took his clothes of and began to shiver. "Man, Zero's snow is no joke. Could you heal me quickly so I can put my clothes back on, please?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:35 pm

"You can take of your own clothing." Hikato said, with a smile, putting her chakra in her hands so theat they glowed a bright green. She placed her palm against his chest where the broken ribs were healing them quickly. Then she mused over the other wounds, "Jeez you got a beating there." She said, as she healed the rest of his wounds. After a few minutes she finished and then handed him back his clothing.
Back to top Go down
Ryoh
Genin

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:50 pm

When she finished Ryoh put his clothes back on and stood up. He looked at Zero from afar saying, "He got beat up pretty bad too. You might to heal him too, Hikato." When he finished his statement Ryoh made his way over to Ebirai and patted him on the back. "Thanks for saving us back there, Ebirai. Tell me, did anything happen to you two on the way here?"

Last edited by Ryoh on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ritz
Admin
Ritz

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 6:58 pm

Hikato looked at Ryoh as he told her Zero was banged up to. She nodded her head, and then jumps off to where Zero is on the snow pile. She gazes up at his banged up body and then frowns, "I swear you guys need to be more careful with yourselves." She says with an annoyed note to her voice but then grins. She nods her head to Zero, and then spends a good ten minutes healing him. She finished healing his and then looks at her hands for a moment, feeling slightly drained.

She flickered her gaze back to Ryoh and Ebirai with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]   Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Regrouping in the Sound [Act 3]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next